Isle of Wight
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Rory Holden: Walsall forward to miss rest of season after knee surgery
- Adama Traore: Barcelona in talks to sign Wolves winger, ending Spurs hopes of deal
- Face mask rule changes: 'We've got to protect business'
- Percy Shakespeare: Blue plaque unveiled to remember artist
- Galal Yafai: Olympic gold medalist to turn pro after joining Matchroom
- Ambulance service looks to expand stations
- Covid-19: Sites set out for Birmingham memorial gardens
- Erdington by-election: Labour chooses Paulette Hamilton as candidate
- Sam Johnstone: West Brom and England goalkeeper left out over 'internal issue'
- New BBC apprentice hub for creative sector launched in Birmingham
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Miniature Banksy model sells for £1m at auction
- Bristol mental health wards to move to bespoke hospital
- Covid: Small business owners say masks still needed for safety
- Bristol City Council 'petty' over Victoria Park rope swings
- Leon Clarke: Bristol Rovers striker hails medical team after first goal since injury
- Man convicted in Bristol after dad's scaffolding fall death
- Craig Wiltshire death: Nathan Smith cleared of manslaughter
- Bristol space for Black creatives explores racial identity
- Luton Town 2-1 Bristol City: Hatters good form continues with Robins victory
- Scunthorpe United 2-3 Bristol Rovers
BBC Essex News Feed
- Epping Forrest nursery had cot next to live sockets, Ofsted finds
- Rochford: Public inquiry held into second bid at housing development
- Tendring housing plan to provide nearly 9,000 homes passed
- The Olympic rifle shooter who now photographs dogs in mid-air
- The Grays tower block residents who want their old cladding back
- Harry Potter: Manningtree boy sets character quotes world record
- Mark Cavendish: The Tour de France comeback for 'cycling's greatest sprinter'
- Boris Johnson authorised Afghan animal evacuation, leaked email suggests
- Chelmsford parking charge hike will not hit footfall say council
- Coronavirus: Case rates in Essex
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- New Forest animal deaths: Study begins into average speed cameras
- Paultons Cricket Club pavilion in suspected arson attack
- The Hundred: Brave v Fire to open men's competition, Invincibles v Superchargers in women's
- Horndean dog theft: Man arrested after pet snatched from boy
- Hurst Castle: Work continues a year on from wall collapse
- Ben Strevens: Eastleigh manager leaves after three years
- Mum elated as engagement ring found in three-day pond search
- Some Portsmouth children 'never seen by dentist' due to NHS shortages
- Campaign to save skate park at Winchester River Park
- Basingstoke attack victim 'always brightened the room', family says
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Amad Diallo: Manchester United's £19m winger to join Rangers on six-month loan
- Leigh double shooting: Two men in hospital with gunshot wounds
- Northwich house fire: Woman and teenagers rescued by firefighters
- Footballer beat cancer to become fashion influencer
- Dylan Scanlon: Death of Oldham boy, 5, is focus of review
- Covid: Some measures to remain in Manchester, council says
- Parklife: 'Huge' ticket demand as 50 Cent and Tyler, the Creator top bill
- Human bones found at former Bolton nature reserve
- M66 police chase: Dangerous Blackburn driver clocked at 100mph
- Jesse Lingard: Newcastle may walk away from deal for Manchester United midfielder
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Ted Vines: Coroner opens inquest into young footballer's death
- Daniel Boulton trial: Accused was on 'autopilot'
- Biscathorpe: Egdon Resources to appeal against oil drill plan refusal
- Gainsborough MP Sir Edward Leigh reveals abuse over skin condition
- Horse kick video: Former teacher charged with animal cruelty
- Boston murder: Victim's mother says couple would 'bicker'
- Daniel Boulton trial: Murder accused encouraged police to shoot him
- Weston in Spalding fire: Woman found dead after house blaze
- Ben House: Lincoln City sign Eastleigh striker for undisclosed fee
- Stubton Hall School: Ex-pupils to sue council for damages over abuse
The study will look into the technical, legal and environmental issues of installing cameras.
Emergency services were called to Paultons Cricket Club in Ower, near Romsey, at about 06:00 GMT.
The Hundred will kick off this summer with men's champions Southern Brave facing Welsh Fire in the opening game on 3 August.
A 31-year-old man is arrested after Melchy was bundled into a car in August.
English Heritage says it faces "very real challenges" in trying to protect Hurst Castle.
Eastleigh manager Ben Strevens leaves the National League club by mutual consent after more than three years in charge.
Melony Meredith accidentally threw her engagement ring in the pond while tossing food to ducks.
Health Portsmouth says some children are missing out as NHS England announces "dentistry push".
More than 1,600 people sign an online petition to save the facility in Winchester.
Troy Harkness was attacked last Wednesday and later died in hospital.
Portsmouth have signed goalkeeper Ollie Webber from Crystal Palace in a permanent deal.
The vacant hotel in Sandown has been plagued by a number of arson attacks in recent years.
The fee to enter Portsmouth's new clean air zone ranges from £10 to £50.
Portsmouth's tax office had been due to close by 2026, with its 900 staff relocated.
The plastic bollards are made from sugar cane and will appear on the streets of Hampshire.
An 87th-minute strike from Harry Cardwell earns Southend a draw against Aldershot.
Dover claim their first win of the season thanks to a second-half strike from Alfie Pavey to deliver their first victory in 25 attempts.
Carlisle manager Keith Millen signs 19-year-old Southampton centre-half Dynel Simeu on loan until the end of the season
A roller derby club is among the teams affected by the closure of the leisure centre in Southampton.
Hildegard Lowe died in hospital after being hit by a black Nissan Qashqai in Portsmouth, police say.