BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Rory Holden: Walsall forward to miss rest of season after knee surgery
- Adama Traore: Barcelona in talks to sign Wolves winger, ending Spurs hopes of deal
- Face mask rule changes: 'We've got to protect business'
- Percy Shakespeare: Blue plaque unveiled to remember artist
- Galal Yafai: Olympic gold medalist to turn pro after joining Matchroom
- Ambulance service looks to expand stations
- Covid-19: Sites set out for Birmingham memorial gardens
- Erdington by-election: Labour chooses Paulette Hamilton as candidate
- Sam Johnstone: West Brom and England goalkeeper left out over 'internal issue'
- New BBC apprentice hub for creative sector launched in Birmingham
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Miniature Banksy model sells for £1m at auction
- Bristol mental health wards to move to bespoke hospital
- Covid: Small business owners say masks still needed for safety
- Bristol City Council 'petty' over Victoria Park rope swings
- Leon Clarke: Bristol Rovers striker hails medical team after first goal since injury
- Man convicted in Bristol after dad's scaffolding fall death
- Craig Wiltshire death: Nathan Smith cleared of manslaughter
- Bristol space for Black creatives explores racial identity
- Luton Town 2-1 Bristol City: Hatters good form continues with Robins victory
- Scunthorpe United 2-3 Bristol Rovers
BBC Essex News Feed
- Epping Forrest nursery had cot next to live sockets, Ofsted finds
- Rochford: Public inquiry held into second bid at housing development
- Tendring housing plan to provide nearly 9,000 homes passed
- The Olympic rifle shooter who now photographs dogs in mid-air
- The Grays tower block residents who want their old cladding back
- Harry Potter: Manningtree boy sets character quotes world record
- Mark Cavendish: The Tour de France comeback for 'cycling's greatest sprinter'
- Boris Johnson authorised Afghan animal evacuation, leaked email suggests
- Chelmsford parking charge hike will not hit footfall say council
- Coronavirus: Case rates in Essex
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- New Forest animal deaths: Study begins into average speed cameras
- Paultons Cricket Club pavilion in suspected arson attack
- The Hundred: Brave v Fire to open men's competition, Invincibles v Superchargers in women's
- Horndean dog theft: Man arrested after pet snatched from boy
- Hurst Castle: Work continues a year on from wall collapse
- Ben Strevens: Eastleigh manager leaves after three years
- Mum elated as engagement ring found in three-day pond search
- Some Portsmouth children 'never seen by dentist' due to NHS shortages
- Campaign to save skate park at Winchester River Park
- Basingstoke attack victim 'always brightened the room', family says
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Amad Diallo: Manchester United's £19m winger to join Rangers on six-month loan
- Leigh double shooting: Two men in hospital with gunshot wounds
- Northwich house fire: Woman and teenagers rescued by firefighters
- Footballer beat cancer to become fashion influencer
- Dylan Scanlon: Death of Oldham boy, 5, is focus of review
- Covid: Some measures to remain in Manchester, council says
- Parklife: 'Huge' ticket demand as 50 Cent and Tyler, the Creator top bill
- Human bones found at former Bolton nature reserve
- M66 police chase: Dangerous Blackburn driver clocked at 100mph
- Jesse Lingard: Newcastle may walk away from deal for Manchester United midfielder
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Ted Vines: Coroner opens inquest into young footballer's death
- Daniel Boulton trial: Accused was on 'autopilot'
- Biscathorpe: Egdon Resources to appeal against oil drill plan refusal
- Gainsborough MP Sir Edward Leigh reveals abuse over skin condition
- Horse kick video: Former teacher charged with animal cruelty
- Boston murder: Victim's mother says couple would 'bicker'
- Daniel Boulton trial: Murder accused encouraged police to shoot him
- Weston in Spalding fire: Woman found dead after house blaze
- Ben House: Lincoln City sign Eastleigh striker for undisclosed fee
- Stubton Hall School: Ex-pupils to sue council for damages over abuse
NHS staff explain why they have chosen not to have a Covid vaccine as the mandatory deadline looms.
A pensioner who knew the woman is in custody while inquiries continue, police say.
The girl was struck with a knee to the head and sprayed as she was detained by two Sussex PCs.
David Young, 32, from Ifield, West Sussex, approached the girl in Three Bridges in October.
The seven-piece band, who hail from North America, were formed after auditions on TikTok.
England's Six Nations preparations are affected again as prop Joe Marler tests positive for Covid and there is a fire at their hotel.
The film star will read TS Eliot’s The Waste Land at the Charleston Festival in Sussex.
Clare Connor will lead a review into dressing-room culture in professional men's and women's cricket as part of a bid to tackle racism and discrimination.
Lawyers for the patient said she suffered a brain injury after a delay in taking her to hospital.
The boy was not given alternative education by East Sussex County Council, a watchdog said.
Tory MP Nusrat Ghani says she was told her faith was given as a reason for her sacking as a minister.
Mercedes Gleitze was the first British woman to swim the English Channel, but kept her accomplishments hidden from her family.
Chelsea miss the chance to close the gap on Women's Super League leaders Arsenal after being held 0-0 by Brighton.
Chelsea miss the chance to close the gap on Women's Super League leaders Arsenal as they are held by Brighton.
Nusrat Ghani says she was told her faith made colleagues uncomfortable - but the chief whip rejects her claim.
Sussex-based armadillos Patsy and Eddie have to shift some pounds after their festive feasting.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Crawley Town and Tranmere Rovers.
Thea Fox has gone from junior 'keeper of the day' at Drusillas Park 16 years ago to zookeeper.
Brighton DJ JFB was crowned at the annual DMC World DJ championships, held online because of Covid.
Det Insp Neil Corbel covertly recorded women with spy cameras in hotel rooms over several years.