- Grenfell Tower: Memorial garden could be built on site
- Racism in football: 'Hate alive and well' in game says anti-racism charity Kick It Out
- Met Police: PCSO Mohammed Zaman jailed for witness intimidation
- Andreas Christensen: Chelsea defender withdrew from squad on morning of FA Cup final
- Newcastle United v Arsenal
- Oxford University Hospitals trust to use body cams at Horton General
- Raymond Blanc's Oxfordshire hotel accused of eco vandalism
- Sam Baldock: Oxford United agree two-year contract with striker
- Mark Sykes: Oxford United midfielder set to join Bristol City
- Oxford RAF apprentice to represent UK at 'Skills Olympics'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- University of Wolverhampton stops recruiting students for 138 courses
- Semi Ajayi: West Brom defender signs contract extension to run until 2025
- Birmingham teacher in court accused of sexual assaults on schoolgirls
- Three arrested in Selly Oak pizza shop arson probe
- Thunderstorm alert issued by Met Office across West Midlands
- Wetlands to be created alongside West Midlands road network
- Spitfire pilot's caterpillar brooch to be sold at auction
- County Championship: Warwickshire's Sam Hain hits double century in draw with Northants
- Illegally ridden e-bikes in Birmingham seized and crushed
- Muhammed Taimoor: Birmingham teacher charged with sexual assault on schoolgirls
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol researchers recruit IVF couples in fertility study
- Mark Sykes: Oxford United midfielder set to join Bristol City
- Children less active after Covid-19 restrictions eased, study finds
- Bristol councillor fears waste system will encourage fly-tipping
- Sellebrity Soccer: Football game honours Swindon teen who died from cancer
- Bristol mum writes heart surgery book to help son
- Exeter to face Bristol Bears in Premier 15s semis
- County Championship: Somerset beat Gloucestershire by an innings and 246 runs
- Western Storm beaten in Charlotte Edwards Cup opener
- Bristol burglar carves hole in door in £7,000 theft
BBC Essex News Feed
- Summer trial to allow bikes on Harwich and Dovercourt seafront
- Greenpeace activists in Essex arrested blocking oil tanker
- Eurovision 2022: 'Sam Ryder is a local lad doing good'
- Para-cycling Road World Cup: Gold for Crystal Lane-Wright and Fin Graham
- Southend United v Torquay United
- Harlow death: Tributes paid to great-grandfather Alfred 'John' Bates
- Sam Ryder: Fans toast UK Eurovision singer in his hometown of Maldon
- Eurovision 2022: Ukraine wins, while the UK's Sam Ryder comes second
- Great Britain's Jess Judd wins Night of the 10,000m PBs to seal place at World Championships
- Stars beat Sunrisers in Charlotte Edwards Cup opener
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Southampton v Liverpool
- Garon Jewell cleared of Lymington stabbing death charges
- Premier League title race: League title harder to win than Champions League - Hasenhuttl
- Lightning storm lights up Hampshire and Dorset skies
- Eastleigh v Grimsby Town
- Aldershot Town v Wealdstone
- Vipers beat Thunder in Charlotte Edwards Cup opener
- M3: Cyclist found riding along motorway arrested
- Gentleman Jack: Romsey student is modern-day 'replica' of 19th Century lesbian
- Men sentenced after Southampton lecturer attack
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Iain Duncan Smith: Man denies assaulting former Tory leader
- Boy, 3, dies after Rochdale dog attack at farm
- County Championship: Yorkshire bat out the day as Roses match drawn
- Giro d'Italia: Simon Yates' hopes over after he endures difficult day on stage nine
- Super League: Salford Red Devils 23-8 Leeds Rhinos - Rohan Smith loses first game in charge
- Stockport County v FC Halifax Town
- Altrincham v Yeovil Town
- Radcliffe: The town that turned its back on the big parties
- Super League: Catalans Dragons 40-8 Warrington Wolves - Les Dracs beat Wire to keep pace with leaders St Helens
- County Championship: Joe Root hits century on third day of Roses match
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Peterborough boys, 13 and 17, die after car crashes into bridge
- Diana Gabaliene: Sleaford Vigil held to remember killed woman
- M180 crash: Woman killed and driver injured
- Lincolnshire's coastal pubs celebrated in new exhibition
- Grantham: Margaret Thatcher statue lowered into place
- Diana Gabaliene: Vigil for Sleaford woman to highlight domestic abuse
- Mablethorpe assault: Two men charged after man seriously injured
- Red Arrows team member sent home from Greece
- Skegness Academy provides free prom outfits for students
- Mark Kennedy: New Lincoln City boss wants 'aggressive and progressive' football
Survivors and bereaved relatives are struggling to agree on how best to remember those who died.
Incidents at Premier League matches on Sunday show "hate is alive and well within football", says anti-racism charity Kick It Out.
Mohammed Zaman was convicted of intimidating a witness he spoke to while off duty last year.
Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen declared himself not ready to play on the morning of Saturday's FA Cup final defeat by Liverpool.
Preview followed by live coverage of Monday's Premier League game between Newcastle United and Arsenal.
Footage appears to show a protester being hit five times by police as they attempt to arrest him.
Laura Robson, who won junior Wimbledon at 14 and an Olympic silver medal at 18, confirms her retirement from tennis.
MOTD2 pundit Jermaine Jenas says Antonio Conte staying on as manager is the key to Tottenham keeping Harry Kane, not a top-four finish this season.
Chelsea manager Emma Hayes says her team will go down in history after defending their FA Cup crown and completing the domestic Double.
Substitute Jeffrey Schlupp cancels out Ollie Watkins' goal as Crystal Palace earn a Premier League point at Aston Villa.
Two men, aged 33 and 25, and a 24-year-old woman are arrested on suspicion of murder.
Manchester City recover from a two-goal deficit to keep the Premier League title race in their own hands at West Ham.
Harry Kane’s penalty sees off a stubborn Burnley side as Tottenham move above Arsenal into fourth place and keep the Clarets’ survival hopes in the balance.
Follow Chelsea v Manchester City in the Women's FA Cup final.
The levelling up secretary wants peers based outside the south of England while Parliament is renovated.
The 41-year-old was walking her three golden retrievers when they were hit by a car, police say.
Meet Peace Hyde, the British-Ghanaian creator of reality TV series Young, Famous & African.
Chelsea face a crucial summer and have problems to solve under new ownership after an FA Cup final defeat that will take time to recover from.
Steven Mullaney hits a 55-ball century for Notts as Middlesex face a huge task to save the game at Lord's.
Will Jacks' career-best 4-65 helps Surrey enforce the follow-on against Kent at Beckenham.