BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Premiership: Harlequins v Newcastle Falcons
- Fly-tipping discovered 2,700 times a day in England
- Chelsea: Fifa allegedly recommends Blues handed two-year transfer ban after signing of minors
- Brexit: Dominic Raab and Esther McVey among ministers to quit over EU agreement
- Jamel Boyce: Man charged with stabbing of teenager
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Face of Suffrage: Hilda Burkitt selfie mosaic unveiled
- Appeal over fatal drive-by shooting in Great Barr
- Nechells scrapyard deaths: Expert says wall was 'overloaded'
- Alex Palmer: Oldham Athletic sign West Bromwich Albion goalkeeper on loan
- Walsall cancer patient meets lifesaving German donor
- Hospital recruits eight dogs to brighten up patients' stay
- Checkatrade Trophy: Gareth Barry features for West Brom's U21 in Macclesfield defeat
- Birmingham Catholic church sex abuse victims treated as 'scourge'
- Nechells scrapyard deaths: Safety adviser 'not asked to check wall'
- First 5G cities in UK named by EE
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol City Council pledges to end 'period poverty'
- Bath: Anthony Watson, Charlie Ewels, Nathan Catt and Elliott Stooke agree new contracts
- Bristol Waste Company's goodwill panto tickets upsets workers
- Gwenda Gage from Bristol is her brain-injured son's carer
- Bristol murder arrest after man dies in flat in Easton
- Draw made for FA Cup second round
- 'Hundreds of pupils spend week in school isolation booths'
- The catwalk model who rose above the bullies
- Sam Underhill must adapt to be genuine world-class back row - Jeremy Guscott
- Premiership Rugby Cup: Saracens and Bristol win to maintain semi-final hopes
Cornwall Council News feed
- Safer Penzance partners respond swiftly to antisocial behaviour in town centre
- How good is your community at recycling and reducing waste?
- Council gives guidance to boost Changing Places Toilets
- Parents are urged to apply for primary school places by 15 January, 2019
- New mural captures what makes Bodmin special
- Invitation to have your say on Council's budget at Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- New lease of life for Cornwall couple using a care monitoring system
- Cornwall social worker nominated for prestigious award
- Invitation to have your say on Council's budget at Newquay and St Columb Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall has a lot to teach the country about seaside towns, says Lords Committee Chairman
BBC Essex News Feed
- Discarded needles and syringes removed up to 50 times a day
- Northern Ireland Open: Ali Carter defeats holder Mark Williams 4-3 in Belfast
- Stansted Airport expansion plan approved by council
- John Pordage murder trial: 'Western-style pistol' used
- Essex library closures: 25 out of 74 set to go
- Essex Police PC asked paedophile to send abuse images
- Short circuit: What happens to all the redundant cables in Essex?
- Essex Police drop mental health trust manslaughter probe
- Reindeer events cancelled across England after abuse video
- John Pordage murder trial: Man shot dead 'over nice bum comment'
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Fareham MP among Brexit resignations
- Lucy McHugh death: Man in court accused of murdering teen
- Lucy McHugh death: Man charged with murder of stabbed teen
- Animal survivors found after Isle of Wight pet shop fire
- Gosport child death: Mum missed appointment due to cocaine
- Mutiny Festival drug deaths: Tommy Cowan 'took two pills'
- Michael Obafemi: Martin O'Neill won't rush Southampton player to make international decision
- Isle of Wight ferry firms apologise for disruption after MP letter
- Flybe up for sale weeks after profit warning
- Stuart Armstrong: Southampton's ex-Celtic midfielder doesn't miss Scottish game
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Ian Naude: Cheshire PC convicted of raping 13-year-old girl
- Rapist gets life for 'appalling' 13-hour attack
- Little Hulton fire: Crews tackle large warehouse blaze
- Benjamin Mendy: Manchester City and France full-back has knee surgery
- Manchester Arena bomb survivor thanks public for 'humbling' support
- Woman raped by masked man with gun near Fallowfield Loop
- Manchester attack: Salman Abedi's brother 'to be extradited this year'
- Gil Dudson: Salford Red Devils sign Wales' former Widnes Vikings forward
- Student sleeps rough for five nights in Manchester
- Police probe two child abduction attempts by men in vans
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Search on in Boston and Skegness for £76m lottery ticket holder
- Tributes paid to RAF Bomber Command veteran Harry Irons
- Draw made for FA Cup second round
- Lincoln City v Northampton Town
- Fens flag campaign to capture 'fighting qualities'
- Boston Pilgrim Hospital roof jump man wins £3m damages
- Hospital 'failed' Lincolnshire GP Mark Howard, inquest hears
- Market Rasen: Racehorse L'es Fremantle ends losing run with win at 56th attempt
- MP calls for Red Arrows to move to RAF Leeming
- Cash machine stolen day after Lincolnshire Co-op opens
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Charity Family Christmas Concert Sunday 9 December 2018 Amersham
- The Shape of the World – a new comic drama – Nov 24 / 30 Dec 1
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 17 November
- Rotary Amersham present An Evening with Michael Portillo 19 Jan 2019
- Amersham Art Group Oil Painting Demonstration – 6 November & Self Lead Workshops 28 Nov
- AMCHOR Mostly Mozart Saturday 24 November – Amersham
- Chiltern Humanists – Morals in Artificial Intelligence – Amersham – 10 October
- Classic Model Train Show – Amersham – 27 October
- Amersham Track Party – Sept 23 – 10-5pm
- Acrylic Artist Demonstration -Amersham Art Group – 2nd October
BBC News - Lincolnshire
Updated: 15 min 35 sec ago
If the ticket-holder does not come forward, the prize will be the UK's biggest unclaimed jackpot.
Harry Irons lied about his age to join the RAF at the age of 16 and took part in 60 operations.
National League North side Guiseley are paired with League One team Fleetwood Town in the second round of the FA Cup.
Live coverage of Saturday's FA Cup game between Lincoln City and Northampton Town.
The flag's designer says: "You can never mistake the Fens for anywhere else."
The patient was being treated for mental health issues when he broke free from carers and leapt.
Dr Mark Howard might have survived his heart condition if it had been diagnosed, an inquest hears.
L'es Fremantle triumphs at odds of 80-1 in a race at Market Rasen after being beaten in all of his previous outings.
Richmond MP Rishi Sunak says RAF Leeming would be an "ideal fit" for the aerial display team.
The new store in Lincolnshire is closed after a cash point was pulled out of a wall and stolen.
The vehicle collided with a lorry on the A16 near Boston, Lincolnshire on Wednesday afternoon.
Several of Historic England's "at risk" sites have been saved - but many more remain in danger.
A Toyota Corolla and a lorry crashed near Boston in Lincolnshire at about 06:30 GMT.
Northampton Town seal their place in the last 32 of the Checkatrade Trophy as they beat Fulham Under-21s 2-0 at Sixfields.
The Pepsi owner wants to buy the Lincolnshire company that was founded by three farmers in 2004.
The Viking Link is a proposed 473-mile (761km) electricity cable across the North Sea.
Lincolnshire County Council plans to create 500 new school places for children with special educational needs.
James Quantrill locked himself in the bathroom after telling his partner: "We're going to die together".
The factory was the UK's largest producer of aircraft engines during World War One.
More than 350 jobs are lost as Crawshaws closes stores across the Midlands and North of England.