BBC Beds Bucks Herts News Feed
- Coronavirus: Met Police staff member dies after diagnosis
- Coronavirus: Empty-roads speeding may impact NHS, drivers warned
- Coronavirus: London church investigated over 'protection' oil
- BA cabin crew member: I feel totally undervalued
- Camden Voices sings together virtually during coronavirus outbreak
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Coronavirus: MP Tahir Ali apologises after funeral during lockdown
- Coronavirus: Nurse Areema Nasreen dies with Covid-19
- Coronavirus: Dudley school teacher dies after Covid-19 diagnosis
- Coronavirus: NHS workers offered free accommodation
- Coronavirus: Edgbaston Cricket Ground to become NHS staff test centre
- Doctor who makes plastic prosthetics helps 10,000 people
- Coronavirus: Birmingham man charged over 'I hope all NHS die' call
- Woman hit by car after leaving Russells Hall Hospital dies
- Coronavirus: West Midlands Railway offers new timetable
- Coronavirus: Sandwell salons donate PPE to carers
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Coronavirus: Bristol and Harrogate Nightingale hospitals announced
- Bristol mayor defends £9k pay rise 'intended for victor'
- Coronavirus: Bristol street lines to 'urge runners off pavement'
- Coronavirus: Bristol tower block social-distancing 'impossible'
- Eddie Large: Comedian dies aged 78 with coronavirus
- 'I grew closer to my nan with Alzheimer's during isolation'
- St Pauls riots in Bristol remembered 40 years on
- Bath's Royal Mineral Water Hospital redevelopment plans revised
- Funding blow for Bath College's digital skills centre
- Coronavirus: Student doctors graduate early to join fight
Cornwall Council News feed
- Council brings forward support for Cornwall’s culture and creative economy
- Call to holiday lets to follow COVID-19 closure orders
- Retired or former social workers needed to support Cornwall’s most vulnerable
- Registration of births, deaths and marriages during Covid 19
- Cornwall Council calls on government to speed up delivery of PPE supplies
- Cornwall Council reaches landmark in Langarth Garden Village project
- Cornwall Council leads the way so that vital support reaches Cornwall’s most vulnerable people
- Parking zone restrictions and car park charges waived to support essential workers during Covid-19 pandemic
- Cornwall Council works with local hotels to free up hospital capacity during the pandemic
- It’s time to prove that Cornwall really is Proud to Care!
BBC Essex News Feed
- Coronavirus: Nurse in intensive care at Southend Hospital
- Stansted Airport's 'challenge' to park grounded planes
- Southend United: 'Some players' furloughed due to coronavirus financial effects
- Coronavirus: 'Living legend' doctor Alfa Saadu dies from Covid-19
- Coronavirus: Covid-19 used as a weapon, says Essex top officer
- Coronavirus: Southend Hospital staff could 'limit work' over protective equipment
- Spina bifida womb op baby celebrates first birthday in lockdown
- Cricket and coronavirus: What will happen with 2020 season?
- Coronavirus: How are hospices coping during the pandemic?
- Coronavirus in UK: How many confirmed cases are there in your area?
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Coronavirus will transform UK work and travel, says AA
- Coronavirus: Isle of Wight student makes PPE face masks
- Coronavirus: Calls for student accommodation fees to be waived
- Coronavirus: Pennington spells out message in wool
- Coronavirus: Hampshire family 'arrested' at Pakistan funeral
- Coronavirus: University researchers develop respiratory hood
- New Forest thatched cottage wrecked by fire
- Premier League clubs in 'moral vacuum' and players should sacrifice salary - politicians
- Coronavirus: Isle of Wight ferry firms agree reduced timetables
- Coronavirus: Military help South Central Ambulance Service
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Coronavirus: Trapped cruise passenger Dr Partha Basu falls ill
- Eddie Large: Comedian dies aged 78 with coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Manchester-based Hut Group donates £10m
- Tony Lewis: Cricket statistician of the Duckworth-Lewis method dies aged 78
- Alan Henning death: Charity's 'failings' over killed aid worker
- Coronavirus: The restaurants feeding hospital staff
- Coronavirus: 'Stockport Spider-Men' delight families in lockdown
- Coronavirus: Rochdale Council tops up 'unhealthy' food boxes
- Coronavirus: How to help film the news
- Coronavirus victim, 108, survived 1918 Spanish flu pandemic
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Coronavirus: Newly-promoted NHS consultant says 'it's time to step up'
- Coronavirus: Education, businesses and hobbyists making equipment for the NHS
- Seal pup found 15 miles away from North Sea home released
- Coronavirus: RAF Woodhall Spa 'may be virus mortuary'
- Coronavirus kindness: Lincoln FC kitman's NHS laundry offer
- Coronavirus: Will food supply fears see a rise in home-grown veg?
- Coronavirus: First death confirmed in Lincolnshire
- Coronavirus: Cathedral turns blue as city honours NHS staff
- Coronavirus: Coastguard warns beachgoers to stay at home
- Coronavirus: A visual guide to the pandemic
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- 9 to 5: The Musical – Chesham Musical Theatre Company – 1st – 5th April
- Amersham Art Group Next Meetings
- LOCAL AMERSHAM GPs LAUNCH A NEW NETWORK TO IMPROVE SERVICES
- Almshouse Accommodation Available (Two Vacancies) – Amersham
- City of London Sinfonia: Beethoven, Mozart – Part of Chiltern Arts Festival 7 March 2020
- Rotary in Amersham invite you to – An Evening with Adam Henson – Saturday 28th March
- Carrol Morris – Owner of Carrols Hardware Shop – Celebrates Longest “One Woman” Business in Amersham – 1st February
- Amersham Art Group Meetings For February and March
- AMCHOR Short Concert on Sunday 2 February at The Free Church, Woodside Road, Amersham.
BBC News - Beds, Herts & Bucks
Updated: 11 hours 24 min ago
Kierran Stevenson walked around a hospital without a medical reason, against government guidelines.
Dr Alfa Saadu worked as a medical director and across many hospitals in London, his family said.
Chloe Middleton, 21, died due to coronavirus, according to hospital records.
Premier League clubs are living in a “moral vacuum” and players should be first to sacrifice salaries during the coronavirus pandemic, say politicians.
Heavyweight boxing champion Anthony Joshua sends a message of support to those affected by the coronavirus, saying he has "close friends" who have been lost during the pandemic.
Ambulance bosses say it will help them provide 20 to 30 extra ambulances a day.
Planet Ice in Milton Keynes may be needed if there is a rise in coronavirus-related deaths.
The sculpture is missing from the grounds of the home for dementia patients in Chesham.
Sean Power moved from Watford to Toronto 10 years ago, but recreated his home town in brick form.
Neighbours call the deaths of Gary Walker, his wife Caroline and daughter Katie "a terrible tragedy".
Kim England-Godber thanks the nurse who stayed with her grandmother during her final moments.
Farazana Chaudry creates a woolly tableau of doctors, a cleaner and a greengrocer for her neighbours.
Pauline Bennett was short of drugs for her bone marrow disease and said she feared for her life.
Masterchef champion Saliha Mahmood-Ahmed's husband has developed coronavirus symptoms.
The budget airline says it cannot currently give a date for when it will restart commercial flights.
The bridge in Buckinghamshire used to have a message saying "Give Peas a chance" painted on it.
The three people were found dead at the property in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
World champion Billy Joe Saunders apologises after posting a video in which he tells men how to hit their female partners during the coronavirus lockdown.
The BBC spoke to 87 Finest Dental customers who paid a combined £540,344 for work never completed.
The Guimbal Cabri G2 was destroyed after landing at Wycombe Air Park, a report says.