BBC Sussex News Feed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Man killed care worker in hit-and-run crash in Walsall.
- Man who ran over PC Gareth Phillips with patrol car jailed
- Tipton residents in temporary accommodation after burst pipe flood
- Bordesley Green petrol bomber targets same car twice
- Racist abuse in Bulgaria-England game 'clear as day' - Tyrone Mings
- Dan Evans beats Bernard Tomic at Stockholm Open
- LGBT teaching row: Call for larger exclusion zone
- Tipton house collapses after water main bursts
- Runners 'understand' half marathon safety changes
- Safety calls after multiple Walsall canal falls
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Gloucestershire: George Scott joins county on three-year deal from Middlesex
- Extinction Rebellion Bristol slams council petrol station purchase
- Bristol boxing charity gets grant to help 'at risk' children
- Damage that led to metre River Avon drop to cost £3.5m
- Chef Claire Thompson's notes for new book stolen from car
- Bristol City Council £98,000 payout error 'led to cover-up'
- Bristol Windrush musician Jashwha Moses died after citizenship awarded
- Police encourage Muslim women to report hate crime
- Liverpool hit back to deny Bristol City
- Missing semi-wild Savannah cat re-captured in Bristol
Cornwall Council News feed
- Cornwall Council leader calls on government to tackle regional inequality at research launch in Brussels
- Good news for Cornwall’s railways as number of journeys soar
- Saltash house remains shut as partnership tackles anti-social behaviour
- Cornish teenager appeals for more people to think about adoption
- Cornwall Council supports The Eden Project’s drive towards clean energy
- Next milestone met as contractor appointed to deliver the new St Austell to A30 link road
- Date Confirmed for Cornwall Tour of Britain Stage in 2020
- Magistrates warn a Cornish mum to make sure her children attend school
- Cornwall’s Port Health team oversees successful Falmouth Oyster Festival
- Two of Cornwall’s Councillors shortlisted to win an LGiU award
BBC Essex News Feed
- Waltham Abbey crash: Second arrest after man dies as car hits tree
- Southend's 'dangerous' cycle divider to be removed
- Henrik Larsson: Southend United talks over manager role collapse
- Ronnie O'Sullivan: Crawley English Open venue 'still needs change'
- English Open: Ronnie O'Sullivan through in final frame against Jamie O'Neill
- Pony rescued from Chelmsford swimming pool
- Norfolk stately home Houghton Hall provides canvas for artist Richard Woods
- Food writer Jack Monroe 'loses £5,000 in phone-number hijack'
- England takes the World Porridge Making title in the Highlands
- Cambridge gallery lends art to students 'with none damaged' in 60 years
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Southampton Townhill Park: Homes revamp scheme 'causing pupil intake drop'
- Students protest over Portsmouth Stanhope House delay
- WW2 Royal Engineer veteran's funeral attended by hundreds after plea
- New Forest cattle to be de-horned after walkers attacked
- Girl, 4, suffers kidney failure after E. coli bug
- Peterborough prison death family 'treading water'
- Cancer patients show scars for Stand Up To Cancer
- First tests of HMS Prince of Wales capabilities
- Train passengers shine in diamond hunt
- Rangers: Southampton's Ross Wilson poised to become director of football
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Teenage boy stabbed on bus on Wilmslow Road in Manchester
- Manchester Airport passengers face 'longest security queues' in UK
- Women's Champions League: Arsenal and Manchester City eye quarter-final spots
- Manchester criminals arrested in Cheshire hotel hot tub
- Chloe McGurk: NI Manchester stabbing victim required surgery
- Ann Marie Pomphret stables murder: Husband jailed for life
- Newton Heath shooting: Gunman fires shot at taxi
- Racist abuse in Bulgaria-England game 'clear as day' - Tyrone Mings
- Man Utd: Anthony Martial to return to training before Liverpool match
- John Dreyer: Oldham Athletic appoint assistant head coach
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- The super Nova swimming star and the teenagers with Tokyo 2020 vision
- Drink-drive North East Lincolnshire Council leader Ray Oxby banned from driving
- Spalding relief road plan could see homes demolished
- Little Grimsby pays tribute to WW2 pilot's sacrifice
- Fire chief receives 'malicious' messages after Fireman Sam axed
- Disease threat row over imported Romanian dogs
- The hungry 26-year-old who set up a £100m food firm
- Why are there sex shops on the A1?
- Peterborough United 2-0 Lincoln City
- Ploughmen and women compete for national title in Nocton
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Hospice of St. Francis Firewalk Challenge – 2nd November
- Amersham Art Group – Demonstrations – 1st Oct – Susan Gray
- Halloween Spectacular – Chiltern Open Air Museum – Friday November 1
- AMCHOR Autumn term – new members welcome! – Starts September 2
- Hospice of St Francis Open Afternoon, Sunday 22nd September
- Gordon King Watercolour Demonstration – Amersham Art Group – 3rd September
BBC News - Sussex
Updated: 10 hours 38 min ago
Ronnie O'Sullivan repeats his criticism of the Crawley venue used for staging the English Open.
The government in England must find a solution for social care to ease pressure, the regulator says.
The Salvation Army says it has helped twice as many British people rescued from forced labour.
Louise Goldsmith stepped down after a critical review of children's services was leaked.
Up to 40mm of rain is expected to fall in south-east England within two hours, the Met Office says.
Martha Thomas sets West Ham Women on the way to a stylish victory against still winless Brighton & Hove Albion Women.
The Labour leader pledges to end in-work poverty on a visit to Hastings.
Second-half goals from Reece Grego-Cox and Mason Bloomfield give Crawley a first win in five league games as they beat Colchester.
People should know the signs that breast cancer has spread to other parts of the body, a charity says.
The Labour activist was attacked outside a pub in north London while celebrating his birthday.
Snowboarder Ellie Soutter's mother talks to the BBC about losing her daughter, finding her voice and helping others.
England limited-overs bowler Reece Topley leaves Sussex after turning down a long-term contract.
Superfans John Wood and Gemma Harris even had spam on the wedding meal menu.
Sussex head coach Jason Gillespie extends his contract with the club until the end of the 2022 campaign.
People living on the coast typically earn £1,600 less than those inland, BBC News analysis finds.
Wife Jessamy gave birth to Orlando in the family car as Keir was driving it to hospital in Sussex.
Three Brighton fans are under investigation for alleged racist abuse at fixtures at the club's Amex Stadium.
As the NHS opens a clinic for young gaming and gambling addicts, the father of one tells his story.
One customer who fell outside the two-week window to be repatriated says she can't afford a new flight.
Mick McCarthy says the Premier League's new scoring sensation Aaron Connolly has "every chance" of playing in the Republic of Ireland's Euro 2020 qualifiers.