BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- How non-voters can change the outcome of an election
- One-Day Cup: Sam Hain helps holders Warwickshire beat Northants
- Museum of the Year: Tate Modern to race horse museum for £100,000 prize
- Birmingham City v Huddersfield Town
- Derby County v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Andy Murray: World number one beats Feliciano Lopez in Barcelona Open last 16
- Bomb suspect Zahid Hussain 'made fairy light detonator'
- People with learning difficulties have their own club night
- Dean Hartley jailed for killing Karl Swift with one punch
- Teens bailed over 'WhatsApp car-jackings' in Birmingham
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol Rovers: Five offered new deals but eight to leave, including Christian Montano
- Gas blast driver had 'unbelievably lucky escape'
- One-Day Cup: Jacques Rudolph & Colin Ingram star in Glamorgan win
- Haskins to face Burnett challenge
- Ian Evans: Bristol and Wales lock to retire on medical advice
- Couple die as car plunges into canal in Bristol
- Anna Lewis: Missing trainee nurse found safe
- Bristol's Colston Hall to drop 'toxic' slave trader name
- Anna Lewis: Ten sightings of missing trainee nurse reported
- Willie Kirk: Bristol City Women boss wants more WSL games at Ashton Gate
Cornwall Council News feed
- Landlord prosecuted for unsafe House in Multiple Occupation in Camborne
- Avoid a dangerous shock this Bank Holiday weekend
- Council’s Planning Enforcement Team successfully prosecutes landowner for non-compliance with a Breach of Condition Notice
- First public Kresen Kernow site tours taking place in May
- Truro Safe Partnership helps the City’s vulnerable and launches donation points in Truro
- Stargazing event to celebrate Bodmin Moor International Dark Sky Landscape bid
- Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service to welcome applications for wholetime firefighters
- Work begins on repairs to Cremyll Quay on the River Tamar
- Already registered to vote in the local elections? If so no need to re-register to vote in the General Election
- Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service demonstrate the dangers of accidental drowning
BBC Essex News Feed
- Essex 'fully respect' new city-based T20 competition plan
- Twitter row UKIP man chosen for Clacton
- Ronnie O'Sullivan says he will not be retiring after World Championship exit
- World Championship 2017: Ronnie O'Sullivan knocked out by Ding Junhui
- School transport issues part of local election battle
- East Bergholt considers Suffolk-divorce fight in housing row
- World Championship 2017: Ding Junhui takes charge against Ronnie O'Sullivan
- Essex fire chief officer is dismissed with 'immediate effect'
- Teenage cyber hacker Adam Mudd jailed for global attacks
- Middlesex v Essex: Bad light denies champions first win of season
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- British Sailing: Mark Robinson named new Olympic performance manager
- Isle of Wight Council criticised over Undercliff Drive collapse
- One-Day Cup: Tom Alsop scores unbeaten century for Hampshire against Kent
- Homes evacuated due to gas main fire in Farnborough
- RMT members stage rail protest outside Parliament
- Isle of Wight NHS Trust: Maggie Oldham named as chief executive
- A guide to what elections are taking place in May 2017
- Isle of Wight Festival takeover bid by Live Nation investigated
- Hurst Castle conservation project gets underway
- Southern rail: Seven facts about the dispute
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Northern rail workers walk out as strike begins
- Jose Mourinho: Sergio Aguero 'smart' for Marouane Fellaini's red
- Claudio Bravo: Manchester City keeper's season could be over after injury
- Commonwealth Games 2022: Manchester will not bid to be sole hosts
- Christie hospital: Cancer research saved from fire
- Reading: Ali Al Habsi expects former club Wigan to pose a threat
- Mike Samwell car theft death: Two more arrests
- Stefan Ratchford in for Gareth Widdop in England Test squad for Samoa trip
- Manuel Pellegrini undervalued at City - Martin Demichelis
- Amazon to create 1,200 jobs at Omega, Warrington site
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Northern rail workers walk out as strike begins
- Lincoln Cathedral school abuse case: Ex-pupils sought
- Gainsborough burglary accused appears in court
- Northern rail strike to go ahead after talks fail
- Boston patient fatally impaled on physio hoist, court hears
- Jail for man who groomed girl on Facebook
- Dorset man, 81, charged in Lincoln Cathedral school abuse case
- The Red Arrows wow onlookers during Yorkshire training flight
- Maidstone United v Lincoln City
- Council report makes flood recommendations after coastal flooding
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Learn to Fly Fish for Free In Amersham – 19 May
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society Concert – Saturday 3rd June
- CRAFT FAIR – Amersham – May 27
- Concert with two choirs Bucks Voices and the Chiltern Singers – Amersham 6 May
- Scrub up for Scannappeal – fun run – Sunday 21 May
- Over the Top! by the Journeymen Theatre – Amersham – Saturday 25th March
- Much Ado About Nothing. Open Air Theatre – 14th -17th & 21st-24th June
- Charity Concert for Help Refugees – Amersham – 8th April
- Bucks Open Studios 10 – 25 June 2017
- “Percy Bysshe Shelley – A Humanist Out of Time” Presentation in Amersham 8th March 2017
Sgt Alexander Blackman is released after his conviction for murder was reduced to manslaughter.
Campaigners celebrate the imminent release of a marine jailed for killing a wounded Taliban fighter.
The 30-year-old was found unresponsive at an address in Taunton.
It follows a decision by the borough council to charge for the use of Vivary Park.
The 18-year-old was secretly filmed kicking and punching cows and calves on a Taunton farm.
Jay Risbridger said it was for "personal reasons relating to his family and business commitments".
The incident happened on Old Wells Road at Cranmore on Monday afternoon.
Lancashire pull off a surprise first win of the season as James Anderson triggers a Somerset collapse at Old Trafford.
The ticket is for a journey between towns 64 miles apart making the trip cost £156 per mile.
Daisy Benson says she regrets she would not be able to devote 100% of her time to campaigning.
As Jenson Button prepares for a one-race appearance in Monaco next month, we look at some of the best and worst F1 cameos.
Yeovil Town Ladies striker Sarah Wiltshire says she did not expect to re-sign for the club so soon after giving birth.
Alex Davies and Liam Livingstone score centuries to leave Lancashire's match with Somerset nicely poised with one day left.
Liverpool Ladies begin the WSL 1 Spring Series season with a win at Yeovil - despite arriving at the game with no kit.
The blaze broke out in a flat above a restaurant in the Charles Street area of the city.
Some fans were unable to log on and buy the resale tickets for Glastonbury Festival.
Dean Elgar's century carves a good lead for Somerset, only for Lancashire to rally well in final session.
Jamey Osborne scores his first goal in the English Football League to help Grimsby Town ease to victory against Yeovil.
The plans involve putting a cable car in the south of Bath to the city's railway station.
Craig Overton takes 5-47 as Somerset bowl out Lancashire for 109 before ending the first day with a narrow lead.