- General election 2019: Battle to unseat Boris Johnson in Uxbridge and Ruislip
- Katherine Jenkins mugged after trying to help woman in street robbery
- Joshua v Ruiz II: Anthony Joshua responds to 'sportwashing' Saudi human rights claims
- Trafalgar Square Christmas tree struggling to please crowds
- Murder charge after Whitechapel party stabbing
- Spitfire pilots return to Goodwood after round-the-world trip
- Latte artist dreams of world coffee success
- Safie Xheta death: Husband attacked wife months before fatal stabbing
- Oscar Wilde's stolen friendship ring returned to Magdalen College
- Oxford University launches scholarship scheme for black Britons
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Strike action on West Midlands Trains services suspended
- Maximus appeal: 'Critical' stray cat attracts global support
- Wingsuit scientist's funeral donations 'missing'
- Solihull stabbing: Two more men charged with Jack Donoghue's murder
- Radio 1's first blind presenter 'excited to represent disabled community'
- General election 2019: A Wolverhampton carer's view
- What is the point of a clock tower?
- Wolves 2-0 West Ham: 'Happy moment' as Wolves go 10 games unbeaten for first time in 46 years
- Bob Willis: Tributes after former England cricket captain and Ashes hero dies
- Rosie Cooper and Jess Phillips death threats: Man charged
BBC Bristol News Feed
- New Bristol Portway railway station costs facing £1m shortfall
- General election 2019: Special needs 'crisis' dominates hustings
- Champions Cup: Bath v Clermont Auvergne team news
- 'Ladies of the night' street name deeds to be sold
- Bristol Cotham School takeaway row patrols end
- Bath far-right terror raid: Man arrested
- Shrewsbury and Bristol Rovers both fined following mass brawl at the Meadow
- Suspected car thief dies after 'citizen's arrest'
- Alice Sloman: Parents claim Boris Johnson 'misled' them
- UK patient diagnosed with monkeypox
Cornwall Council News feed
- What could your drink cost you, or others this Christmas?
- Council fine for landlord of Truro property upheld
- Cornwall's residents to have their say on budget proposals
- Community Open Event to help the search for an appropriate purchaser of Redruth’s Passmore Edwards building
- Cornwall Tour of Britain Community Launch: Announcement of Grand Depart Stage Route, Logo and Website
- Cornwall Council looking for paid polling staff ahead of General Election 2019
- Penzance wins ‘Great Town’ award
- Cornwall Gateway Community Network Panel to discuss local government’s future and setting up speedwatch projects
- ‘Food for fines’ amnesty in 15 Cornwall Libraries to benefit food banks
- Camborne Nursery is outstanding for the 8th year running
BBC Essex News Feed
- Man charged with murdering Harley Watson in Loughton
- Ronnie O'Sullivan beaten by Ding Junhui at UK Championship
- Lying MoD police officer 'would have been sacked'
- Kwame Poku: Colchester United striker agrees new contract at League Two club
- Loughton hit-and-run: Harley Watson crash 'not linked to other incident'
- Ben Lloyd: Holidaymaker died in Spain beach swimming 'accident'
- UK Championship: China's 'adopted son' Ronnie O'Sullivan relishing meeting with Ding Junhui
- Former MOD police officer 'claimed he shot Mark Duggan'
- Nathan Ralph: Southend United left-back out after dislocating shoulder
- Greater Anglia trains disruption 'appalling' says passenger group
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Wingsuit scientist's funeral donations 'missing'
- Firm rapped over Portsmouth Stanhope House delay
- BBC Radio Solent 'legend' Julian Clegg broadcasts final show
- Hampshire businesses left with bills for 'worthless' screens
- Southsea Knight & Lee store: Hotel and cinema plan approved for former John Lewis outlet
- General election 2019: Parties warned over 'newspaper' election leaflets
- Lymington bollard: Council fined £1.4m over girl's injury
- Portsmouth City Council approves Southsea sea defence scheme
- Royal Navy aircraft carriers dock together in Portsmouth
- General election 2019: Why does campaigning focus on certain areas?
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Northern: Commuter protest against 'unreliable' rail firm
- Charlie Pope: Father's canal safety plea after son's drowning
- Salford Royal Hospital's new £67m emergency centre plans approved
- 'Don't be the reason I come knocking on your door this Christmas'
- The sisters counting votes for over 50 years
- Man Utd: Marcus Rashford praised by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Woman killed by car she was driving in Leigh 'may have fallen out'
- General election 2019: Suspended ex-Labour MP Ivan Lewis urges people to vote Tory
- Carjacked Audi stripped down 'within an hour' in Oldham
- Couple exploited desperate people looking for work
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Police chief's legal challenge over degrees dismissed
- Kasey Boulton in court over Welton Cliff triple fatal crash
- Lincoln Cathedral chancellor denies indecent assault on student
- Telford male stripper sentenced for fraud avoids jail
- Grantham school asks pupils not to send Christmas cards
- Northern transport spending £527 per person less than London
- Dunkirk 'shed door' veteran Les Rutherford dies aged 101
- Find out who your team drew in FA Cup third round
- John Motson football photo 'put me on the map'
- Donna Nook: Seal image 'highlights impact of marine litter'
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- General Election Hustings – Amersham – Sat Dec 7
- Amersham Rotate with Janie’s Homeless Friends – collecting to help homeless on Sat Dec 7 at Amersham Christmas Festival
- Upcoming Amersham Art Group Meetings
- Santa’s Winter Wonderland – Amersham Field Centre – 30 Nov, 7 & 8 Dec
- Charity Christmas Concert Thursday 19 December – Amersham
- The Chiltern Camerata – Amersham Free Church – 23 November
- Santa Dash – St. Francis Hospice – December 15
- Amersham – Model Railway Exhibition – 26 October
- Chiltern Open Air Museum – Traditional Christmas Event – 7-8 December
- Amersham Are Group Demonstrations in November and December
Shrewsbury and Telford Hospitals Trust faces further criticism over its A&Es.
The RMT union says it is recommending its members accept a new deal offered by the rail operator.
Five men are on trial accused of sexually abusing a girl nearly two decades ago.
Shrewsbury Town and Bristol Rovers are both fined £3,500 following a mass brawl at the Montgomery Waters Meadow.
Five men are on trial accused of sexually abusing and raping a girl in Telford.
Andrew Goodyer pocketed £4,000 having failed to declare he was a self-employed stripper, council probe found.
French midfielder Ousmane Fane joins Shrewsbury on a deal which will run to the end of the season.
Cadet died in a crash on his way to a gig at Keele University in February.
A violinist performs a serenade for a skyline that demolition will change forever.
Liverpool will host Everton in the third round of the FA Cup, while Championship leaders Leeds United will travel to Arsenal.
Five men are on trial accused of sexually abusing a young girl in Telford.
George Calloway, 90, needed 16 stitches after tripping over an empty metal basket container, his wife says.
Shrewsbury strike twice late on to beat Mansfield and reach the FA Cup third round, despite playing half an hour with 10 men.
The concrete quartet in Ironbridge are due to come down on Friday 6 December.
Labour politician Kuldip Sahota says his faith was "ridiculed" by Tory candidate Philip Dunne.
Shrewsbury Town centre-back Aaron Pierre is cleared of violent conduct, having been charged by the FA on Wednesday.
Babies and mothers died amid a "toxic" culture at an NHS hospital trust stretching back four decades.
The stories of parents whose babies died or were seriously harmed at a Shropshire hospital trust.
What happens to your old fridge when it's time to replace it, the BBC's Dougal Shaw reports.
Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust is being investigated over the deaths of babies and mothers.