BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Man dies in West Bromwich hit-and-run collision
- Solihull Moors v Torquay United
- Footballer Lee Hughes declared bankrupt
- Call to raid HS2 budget to fix potholes in roads
- Man hit on head with axe in Wolverhampton fights for life
- Bolton Wanderers v Aston Villa
- West Brom: Alan Pardew speaks to club hierarchy about speculation on his future
- Birmingham marathon cancelled over new route plans
- Birmingham City v Hull City
- Bournemouth v West Bromwich Albion
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Weston Super Half race cancelled amid snow fears
- Boys rescued from Birnbeck Island cut off by tide
- Plymouth Argyle v Bristol Rovers
- Racegoers behaved like drunken 'pack animals' on train
- Bristol City v Ipswich Town
- Anglo-Welsh Cup final: Bath v Exeter Chiefs (Sun)
- Banksy protest artwork unveiled in New York
- Letter stalking inquiry leads to arrest
- New Zealand v England: Mason Crane out of Tests with back injury, Jack Leach called up
- Goldie appears in court via FaceTime from Thailand
Cornwall Council News feed
- Survey shows four out of five people think recycling is important
- Cornwall Council and partners support National Child Sexual Exploitation Awareness Day
- Council extends deadline for adult social care charging policy consultation
- Winter Wellbeing partnership wins regional award
- 13% of pregnant women in Cornwall and Isles and Scilly still smoking
- Highways Maintenance on the agenda at the Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- Schools in Cornwall among the worst funded in the country
- Who Dares Serves in St. Ives
- Volunteers needed for Launceston area Community Speed Watch scheme
- Camelford Community Network Panel meeting to discuss health and social care transformation
BBC Essex News Feed
- Blackpool 1-1 Southend United
- Colchester United 0-1 Yeovil Town
- 'Mini Beast from the East' brings snow and ice to parts of UK
- Nico Ramsay murder case: Court told of 'planned attack'
- Prince Harry's shock at 'suffer in silence' veterans
- Fly-tipped road in Battlesbridge causes 'hour-long' delays
- Landslip halts trains between Colchester and Clacton
- John Pordage death: Mum appeals to 'coward's' friends
- Man wanted over six-figure robbery at an Asda in Essex
- Benfleet fire: Attempted murder suspect dies
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Chester 0-0 Aldershot Town
- Oldham Athletic 0-2 Portsmouth
- 'Mini Beast from the East' brings snow and ice to parts of UK
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with tree in Brockenhurst
- Kevin Pietersen: Michael Vaughan praises 'retiring' ex-England team-mate
- Suzuki motorcyclist dies in Southampton crash with car
- Eastleigh run cancelled over weather concerns
- Eastleigh v Leyton Orient
- Hart: What's living in Britain's 'best' district like?
- Wigan Athletic v Southampton
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Machete attack in Manchester city centre bar
- Dover Athletic v Macclesfield Town
- Rochdale v AFC Wimbledon
- Oldham Athletic v Portsmouth
- Milton Keynes Dons v Bury
- How one man was saved by a Manchester homeless centre
- Altrincham mosque attacker cleared of attempted murder
- Baby's death blamed 'neglect' by medical staff
- Manchester United v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Women's FA Cup quarter-finals: Third-tier Charlton travel to 14-time winners Arsenal
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Amber warning as snow sweeps across UK
- Lincoln City v Grimsby Town
- Lincoln hospital morphine theft nurse spared jail
- Investigation launched into death of missing teenager Liam Toner
- 'Slavery victim' fed on takeaway scraps, court told
- Sir Isaac Newton tree 'clones' to inspire Loughborough students
- Joseph Rooney 'targeted vulnerable men' for driveway business
- Chesterfield: Fan who received urgent medical attention responds well to treatment
- Chesterfield v Lincoln City
- RMT announces two more strike days on Northern routes
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Artist Demonstration – Amersham Community Centre, Tue 3rd April
- AMCHOR Summer Concert: Vaughan Williams: Sea Symphony – 12 May St Mary’s Amersham
- New book about Amersham on the Hill published
- “Conway Hall Ethical Society – Past, Present & Future” – Talk – Amersham – 14 March
- Chesham Bois Catholic Players present ‘Cash on Delivery’ 23 – 24 March
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout’s Jumble Sale – 17 March
- Beacon School, Amersham, Messy Play Morning for 2-5 year olds – 10 March and 12 May
- SHOTOKAN KARATE CLASSES – Amersham – Jan 18
- Memory Information Session – 27th February – Amersham Museum
- Christmas Concert – Fundraising for AMCHOR & Friends of the Belarusian Childrens Hospice – 10 Dec – Amersham
More than 100 flights at Heathrow Airport are cancelled due to snow, as drivers warned to take care.
Thames Valley Police have asked residents to check their "properties, gardens, outbuildings and sheds".
A section of the A4155 near Henley and Marlow is expected to be closed "for a number of hours", police said.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Maidenhead United and Barrow.
Braywick Leisure Centre in Maidenhead will open in December 2019 as part of a development at Braywick Park.
Ofsted says Reading Council is "making uneven progress" on improving after it was rated inadequate.
Campaigners are fighting a developer who wants to build 245 homes on rural farmland near Reading.
Villagers vote in favour of releasing land to build a new £8m school amid a spat between councils.
The baby born three months after PC James "Dixie" Dixon was killed is named after his father.
Philip Askew denies assaulting his accuser in 1995 when he was 21 years old and she was a girl.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Norwich City and Reading.
Northampton Saints sign former New Zealand prop Ben Franks from London Irish for next season.
Some parents say they budget for the cost of term-time fines when planning their family holidays.
Royal Mail has apologised to Dorothy Hopkins and begun an investigation.
Former British champion ice dancer Philip Askew was 21 when the alleged attack took place in 1995.
Wednesday's Women's Super League game between Yeovil Town Ladies and Reading Women is postponed because of a waterlogged pitch.
Former British champion Philip Askew denies raping a girl under the age of 16 in 1995.
The card sent to 85-year-old Dorothy Hopkins was filled with abusive and misogynist messages.
Live coverage of Tuesday's National League game between Boreham Wood and Maidenhead United.
The chicken giant claims an independent restaurant's branding is peri peri similar to its own.