- Coronavirus: Met Police staff member dies after diagnosis
- Coronavirus: Empty-roads speeding may impact NHS, drivers warned
- Coronavirus: London church investigated over 'protection' oil
- BA cabin crew member: I feel totally undervalued
- Camden Voices sings together virtually during coronavirus outbreak
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Coronavirus: MP Tahir Ali apologises after funeral during lockdown
- Coronavirus: Nurse Areema Nasreen dies with Covid-19
- Coronavirus: Dudley school teacher dies after Covid-19 diagnosis
- Coronavirus: NHS workers offered free accommodation
- Coronavirus: Edgbaston Cricket Ground to become NHS staff test centre
- Doctor who makes plastic prosthetics helps 10,000 people
- Coronavirus: Birmingham man charged over 'I hope all NHS die' call
- Woman hit by car after leaving Russells Hall Hospital dies
- Coronavirus: West Midlands Railway offers new timetable
- Coronavirus: Sandwell salons donate PPE to carers
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Coronavirus: Bristol and Harrogate Nightingale hospitals announced
- Bristol mayor defends £9k pay rise 'intended for victor'
- Coronavirus: Bristol street lines to 'urge runners off pavement'
- Coronavirus: Bristol tower block social-distancing 'impossible'
- Eddie Large: Comedian dies aged 78 with coronavirus
- 'I grew closer to my nan with Alzheimer's during isolation'
- St Pauls riots in Bristol remembered 40 years on
- Bath's Royal Mineral Water Hospital redevelopment plans revised
- Funding blow for Bath College's digital skills centre
- Coronavirus: Student doctors graduate early to join fight
Cornwall Council News feed
- Council brings forward support for Cornwall’s culture and creative economy
- Call to holiday lets to follow COVID-19 closure orders
- Retired or former social workers needed to support Cornwall’s most vulnerable
- Registration of births, deaths and marriages during Covid 19
- Cornwall Council calls on government to speed up delivery of PPE supplies
- Cornwall Council reaches landmark in Langarth Garden Village project
- Cornwall Council leads the way so that vital support reaches Cornwall’s most vulnerable people
- Parking zone restrictions and car park charges waived to support essential workers during Covid-19 pandemic
- Cornwall Council works with local hotels to free up hospital capacity during the pandemic
- It’s time to prove that Cornwall really is Proud to Care!
BBC Essex News Feed
- Coronavirus: Nurse in intensive care at Southend Hospital
- Stansted Airport's 'challenge' to park grounded planes
- Southend United: 'Some players' furloughed due to coronavirus financial effects
- Coronavirus: 'Living legend' doctor Alfa Saadu dies from Covid-19
- Coronavirus: Covid-19 used as a weapon, says Essex top officer
- Coronavirus: Southend Hospital staff could 'limit work' over protective equipment
- Spina bifida womb op baby celebrates first birthday in lockdown
- Cricket and coronavirus: What will happen with 2020 season?
- Coronavirus: How are hospices coping during the pandemic?
- Coronavirus in UK: How many confirmed cases are there in your area?
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Coronavirus will transform UK work and travel, says AA
- Coronavirus: Isle of Wight student makes PPE face masks
- Coronavirus: Calls for student accommodation fees to be waived
- Coronavirus: Pennington spells out message in wool
- Coronavirus: Hampshire family 'arrested' at Pakistan funeral
- Coronavirus: University researchers develop respiratory hood
- New Forest thatched cottage wrecked by fire
- Premier League clubs in 'moral vacuum' and players should sacrifice salary - politicians
- Coronavirus: Isle of Wight ferry firms agree reduced timetables
- Coronavirus: Military help South Central Ambulance Service
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Coronavirus: Trapped cruise passenger Dr Partha Basu falls ill
- Eddie Large: Comedian dies aged 78 with coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Manchester-based Hut Group donates £10m
- Tony Lewis: Cricket statistician of the Duckworth-Lewis method dies aged 78
- Alan Henning death: Charity's 'failings' over killed aid worker
- Coronavirus: The restaurants feeding hospital staff
- Coronavirus: 'Stockport Spider-Men' delight families in lockdown
- Coronavirus: Rochdale Council tops up 'unhealthy' food boxes
- Coronavirus: How to help film the news
- Coronavirus victim, 108, survived 1918 Spanish flu pandemic
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Coronavirus: Newly-promoted NHS consultant says 'it's time to step up'
- Coronavirus: Education, businesses and hobbyists making equipment for the NHS
- Seal pup found 15 miles away from North Sea home released
- Coronavirus: RAF Woodhall Spa 'may be virus mortuary'
- Coronavirus kindness: Lincoln FC kitman's NHS laundry offer
- Coronavirus: Will food supply fears see a rise in home-grown veg?
- Coronavirus: First death confirmed in Lincolnshire
- Coronavirus: Cathedral turns blue as city honours NHS staff
- Coronavirus: Coastguard warns beachgoers to stay at home
- Coronavirus: A visual guide to the pandemic
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- 9 to 5: The Musical – Chesham Musical Theatre Company – 1st – 5th April
- Amersham Art Group Next Meetings
- LOCAL AMERSHAM GPs LAUNCH A NEW NETWORK TO IMPROVE SERVICES
- Almshouse Accommodation Available (Two Vacancies) – Amersham
- City of London Sinfonia: Beethoven, Mozart – Part of Chiltern Arts Festival 7 March 2020
- Rotary in Amersham invite you to – An Evening with Adam Henson – Saturday 28th March
- Carrol Morris – Owner of Carrols Hardware Shop – Celebrates Longest “One Woman” Business in Amersham – 1st February
- Amersham Art Group Meetings For February and March
- AMCHOR Short Concert on Sunday 2 February at The Free Church, Woodside Road, Amersham.
The motoring organisation predicts a permanent reduction in the demand for travel.
Stephen Lee is himself in the high-risk category for Covid-19 as he has had two kidney transplants.
Many students have been forced to leave their rented rooms and return home amid the coronavirus crisis.
The residents have found use for hundreds of woollen flowers that were meant for an Easter display.
A British GP says his relatives were detained after his mother died having contracted coronavirus.
A respiratory hood being developed in Southampton has a protective visor and its own filtered air system.
The entire roof of the cottage in North Gorley was destroyed in the blaze.
Premier League clubs are in a "moral vacuum" and players should be first to sacrifice salaries during the coronavirus pandemic, say politicians.
Three ferry firms jointly agreed new timetables to maintain "lifeline" services for the island.
Ambulance bosses say it will help them provide 20 to 30 extra ambulances a day.
With the first seven weeks of the season already cancelled, what about the rest of the summer and beyond?
Specialist cleaning services are being inundated with requests to disinfect buildings during the coronavirus pandemic.
A total of 18 people were on board when the helicopter crashed off Shetland in 2013, and four died.
Stu McBrearty was traumatised by seeing colleagues killed and injured in Iraq and Afghanistan.
A woman in her 60s and a man in his 70s were found in the house in Shalbourne near Marlborough by paramedics.
A former submarine captain has five tips for coping with isolation during the coronavirus outbreak.
Ellie Crisell explains how you can help the BBC report during the coronavirus outbreak.
Scott Sleet is alleged to have assaulted an officer while claiming to be infected with coronavirus.
Sheila Watson, 74, died after being struck by a vehicle near her home in Totton last week.
Cruises were abandoned when the government advised against cruise travel for the over 70s.