BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Gillingham 0-3 Walsall
- Maidenhead United 1-2 Solihull Moors
- Firewomen prove they exist to four-year-old Esme
- Wolves 4-3 Leicester: Nuno Espirito Santo sent off for Jurgen Klopp-style celebration
- England in West Indies: Chris Woakes takes 3-31 in warm-up match
- Natalie Putt: Missing mum died 'at or near her home'
- Kerim Mrabti: Birmingham City sign Sweden midfielder on free transfer
- Bolton Wanderers v West Bromwich Albion
- Cyrille Regis: Metro tram in memory of footballer
- 'Contaminated' Willenhall land not a threat, council says
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol Rovers v Wycombe Wanderers
- Masters Snooker 2019: Judd Trump beats Mark Selby to reach semi-finals
- Weston-super-Mare brothel owner exposed in BBC report is jailed
- Bristol Steiner school placed in special measures by Ofsted
- Leeds United: Bristol City owner Steve Lansdown wants points deduction for 'spying'
- Lewis Boyce, Christian Judge, Will Stuart and Mike Williams: Bath sign four forwards
- Steve Lansdown: Ring-fence Premiership for three years, says Bristol Bears owner
- European Challenge Cup: Bristol Bears v Enisei-STM Krasnoyarsk
- Nottingham Forest v Bristol City
- Nick Knowles' I'm a Celebrity pants auctioned for surgery funds
Cornwall Council News feed
- Recycling rates are up as awareness grows and demand for bags hits record levels
- Local funding and highway improvements on the agenda at the Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall Council flying the flag for Pride
- Two successful prosecutions by Cornwall Council Trading Standards
- Council consults on what social landlord tenancy policies should look like
- Apprenticeships will help boost prosperity for all of Cornwall
- Calling all students – add vaccines to your to do list before heading off to University
- Council launches new consultation to help people live safe and well at home for longer
- Council commits to 3500 Extra Care units by 2025
- Council consults on how money from developers should be used
BBC Essex News Feed
- Braintree Town v Barnet
- Colchester United v Mansfield Town
- Bradford City v Southend United
- Artist Mark Fell creates 'sound app' for Essex c2c commuters
- Differences in GP access across England 'shocking'
- 'Torture' gang jailed for Tilbury and Horndon-on-the-Hill break-ins
- Stansted M11 hit-and-run: Police want dashcam footage of blue Ford Focus
- East of England burglary gang: Items reunited with victims
- Hundreds could lose money as Dream Lodge Group enters administration
- Billericay Town: Harry Wheeler returns as manager 147 days after being sacked
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Eastleigh v Sutton United
- Boreham Wood v Havant & Waterlooville
- Aldershot Town v Chesterfield
- Oxford United v Portsmouth
- Sean Ervine: Former Hampshire and Zimbabwe cricketer hoping to become professional golfer
- Royal Navy sailor cleared in Canada group sex case
- Lying lorry driver jailed for killing two people in M3 crash
- Southampton park rape: New CCTV released
- Goat found dead 'with tongue cut out' in Bursledon drive
- Collapse of PS Ryde paddle steamer halts restoration
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Salford City v Gateshead
- Macclesfield Town v Oldham Athletic
- Forest Green Rovers v Bury
- Rochdale v Fleetwood Town
- Swinton murder probe: Stabbed mum had 'heart of gold'
- Romelu Lukaku: Man Utd striker big part of squad, says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Bolton Wanderers v West Bromwich Albion
- Bolton: New deals for Gary O'Neil and Remi Matthews after embargo lifted
- Leicester explosion: Three men jailed for murdering five people
- Sheffield Wednesday v Wigan Athletic
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City v Grimsby Town
- Lincoln city areas set for To Let boards ban
- Brexit: Ministers back my plan to block no-deal - Nick Boles
- Grimsby restaurant fined over 'nut free' korma
- Cian Bolger, James Brown and Danny Rowe: Lincoln City bring in three
- Lincolnshire receives first Syrian refugees
- Kirton house fire: Murder suspect and victims named
- Cars set alight at Lincoln prison in suspected arson attacks
- Grace Millane: Man denies murdering British backpacker
- 'Minor Counties' to become the National Counties Cricket Association from 2020
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Name Change For Local Charity
- Charity Quiz Supper – MND Association – Saturday Feb 2
- Amersham Track Party On December 9th
- Friday 14th December Wear It Festive to support local Hospice
- Chiltern Humanists – 12 December – Valerie Jack – A Happy Ending – Amersham
- Charity Family Christmas Concert Sunday 9 December 2018 Amersham
- The Shape of the World – a new comic drama – Nov 24 / 30 Dec 1
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 17 November
- Rotary Amersham present An Evening with Michael Portillo 19 Jan 2019
- Amersham Art Group Oil Painting Demonstration – 6 November & Self Lead Workshops 28 Nov
Ex-White House adviser Steven Bannon's scheduled visit on Friday is met with anger from students.
A jury could not reach a verdict on a second count of sexual assault faced by the Oxford physician.
National League North side Guiseley are paired with League One team Fleetwood Town in the second round of the FA Cup.
Ben Lloyd-Shogbesan left Oxford Labour group after sharing a post comparing Israel to Nazi Germany.
How police closed in on the banned far-right group National Action and several of its members.
Adam Thomas and Claudia Patatas gave their child the middle name Adolf in honour of Hitler.
The man who died was travelling in a car with three other people on the A361 near Banbury.
Live coverage of Saturday's FA Cup game between Oxford United and Forest Green Rovers.
Live coverage of Saturday's FA Cup game between Tranmere Rovers and Oxford City.
The closure is announced in response to a Home Office report about detainees' welfare.
The stone monument has been installed in an Oxfordshire village at a cost of £15,500.
Oxfordshire County Council spent £123m with the firm, which went into liquidation in January.
It says it has "not received or turned down any offer or proposal to fund undergraduate scholarships".
Dame Jenni Murray was branded "transphobic" by student campaigners due to comments in a 2017 article.
Former Inter Milan owner and president Erick Thohir joins the board of League One club Oxford United.
Students needed special permission to access material from the Bodleian Library.
A 74-year-old woman was hit in the face after she accused a man of pushing in front of her.
Harriet Forster died from serious head injuries when she was struck by a boulder in Staithes.
Steven Tomsett, 18, fell 20ft after he was pulled into the air during a practice session.
It could save lives, experts say, but some people find being told what to eat too much to swallow.