BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Gillingham 0-3 Walsall
- Maidenhead United 1-2 Solihull Moors
- Firewomen prove they exist to four-year-old Esme
- Wolves 4-3 Leicester: Nuno Espirito Santo sent off for Jurgen Klopp-style celebration
- England in West Indies: Chris Woakes takes 3-31 in warm-up match
- Natalie Putt: Missing mum died 'at or near her home'
- Kerim Mrabti: Birmingham City sign Sweden midfielder on free transfer
- Bolton Wanderers v West Bromwich Albion
- Cyrille Regis: Metro tram in memory of footballer
- 'Contaminated' Willenhall land not a threat, council says
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol Rovers v Wycombe Wanderers
- Masters Snooker 2019: Judd Trump beats Mark Selby to reach semi-finals
- Weston-super-Mare brothel owner exposed in BBC report is jailed
- Bristol Steiner school placed in special measures by Ofsted
- Leeds United: Bristol City owner Steve Lansdown wants points deduction for 'spying'
- Lewis Boyce, Christian Judge, Will Stuart and Mike Williams: Bath sign four forwards
- Steve Lansdown: Ring-fence Premiership for three years, says Bristol Bears owner
- European Challenge Cup: Bristol Bears v Enisei-STM Krasnoyarsk
- Nottingham Forest v Bristol City
- Nick Knowles' I'm a Celebrity pants auctioned for surgery funds
Cornwall Council News feed
- Recycling rates are up as awareness grows and demand for bags hits record levels
- Local funding and highway improvements on the agenda at the Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall Council flying the flag for Pride
- Two successful prosecutions by Cornwall Council Trading Standards
- Council consults on what social landlord tenancy policies should look like
- Apprenticeships will help boost prosperity for all of Cornwall
- Calling all students – add vaccines to your to do list before heading off to University
- Council launches new consultation to help people live safe and well at home for longer
- Council commits to 3500 Extra Care units by 2025
- Council consults on how money from developers should be used
BBC Essex News Feed
- Braintree Town v Barnet
- Colchester United v Mansfield Town
- Bradford City v Southend United
- Artist Mark Fell creates 'sound app' for Essex c2c commuters
- Differences in GP access across England 'shocking'
- 'Torture' gang jailed for Tilbury and Horndon-on-the-Hill break-ins
- Stansted M11 hit-and-run: Police want dashcam footage of blue Ford Focus
- East of England burglary gang: Items reunited with victims
- Hundreds could lose money as Dream Lodge Group enters administration
- Billericay Town: Harry Wheeler returns as manager 147 days after being sacked
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Eastleigh v Sutton United
- Boreham Wood v Havant & Waterlooville
- Aldershot Town v Chesterfield
- Oxford United v Portsmouth
- Sean Ervine: Former Hampshire and Zimbabwe cricketer hoping to become professional golfer
- Royal Navy sailor cleared in Canada group sex case
- Lying lorry driver jailed for killing two people in M3 crash
- Southampton park rape: New CCTV released
- Goat found dead 'with tongue cut out' in Bursledon drive
- Collapse of PS Ryde paddle steamer halts restoration
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Salford City v Gateshead
- Macclesfield Town v Oldham Athletic
- Forest Green Rovers v Bury
- Rochdale v Fleetwood Town
- Swinton murder probe: Stabbed mum had 'heart of gold'
- Romelu Lukaku: Man Utd striker big part of squad, says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Bolton Wanderers v West Bromwich Albion
- Bolton: New deals for Gary O'Neil and Remi Matthews after embargo lifted
- Leicester explosion: Three men jailed for murdering five people
- Sheffield Wednesday v Wigan Athletic
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City v Grimsby Town
- Lincoln city areas set for To Let boards ban
- Brexit: Ministers back my plan to block no-deal - Nick Boles
- Grimsby restaurant fined over 'nut free' korma
- Cian Bolger, James Brown and Danny Rowe: Lincoln City bring in three
- Lincolnshire receives first Syrian refugees
- Kirton house fire: Murder suspect and victims named
- Cars set alight at Lincoln prison in suspected arson attacks
- Grace Millane: Man denies murdering British backpacker
- 'Minor Counties' to become the National Counties Cricket Association from 2020
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Name Change For Local Charity
- Charity Quiz Supper – MND Association – Saturday Feb 2
- Amersham Track Party On December 9th
- Friday 14th December Wear It Festive to support local Hospice
- Chiltern Humanists – 12 December – Valerie Jack – A Happy Ending – Amersham
- Charity Family Christmas Concert Sunday 9 December 2018 Amersham
- The Shape of the World – a new comic drama – Nov 24 / 30 Dec 1
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 17 November
- Rotary Amersham present An Evening with Michael Portillo 19 Jan 2019
- Amersham Art Group Oil Painting Demonstration – 6 November & Self Lead Workshops 28 Nov
Two men who appeared to goad protesters outside the Oxford Union are being sought by police.
During a 30-minute search more than 20 needles were found by a team in Oxford.
Officers carried out early morning raids at several addresses following a spate of burglaries.
Carterton Town Council said it wants to recover nearly £5,000 from former mayor Lynn Little.
A fish that can repair its own heart may hold clues for future treatments in people, according to a study.
Watch highlights as Oxford secure an FA Cup second-round date with Plymouth after goals from James Henry, Jamie Mackie and Marcus Browne earn victory at Forest Green.
Watch highlights as two first-half goals from James Norwood and Paul Mullin sees League Two Tranmere progress past National League South's Oxford City.
Former Supergrass frontman Gaz Coombes isn't the only star to have been hurt by his nearest and dearest.
The Purple Turtle in Oxford will shut at the end of the month after lease renegotiations with the owner collapsed.
Live coverage of Tuesday's FA Cup first-round replay between Forest Green Rovers and Oxford United.
Live coverage of Tuesday's FA Cup first-round replay between Oxford City and Tranmere Rovers.
The "Nazi" graffiti appeared on walls in the Headington area of Oxford.
Once one of the BBC's best known personalities, he introduced the first TV news bulletin in 1954.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Oxford United and Gillingham.
The former White House adviser backed the travel ban during his appearance at the debating society.
If you have a great image of Oxfordshire send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Oxford University's amateur boxing club will hold the first all-female event in its 137-year history.
The 26 volunteers will run guided tours on Islamic astronomical instruments and Arab textiles.
Oxford United boss Karl Robinson says the club's league position will not dictate if he decides to sign Nile Ranger.
A confused driver who may have been lost stopped his car across the outside and middle lanes.