BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Gillingham 0-3 Walsall
- Maidenhead United 1-2 Solihull Moors
- Firewomen prove they exist to four-year-old Esme
- Wolves 4-3 Leicester: Nuno Espirito Santo sent off for Jurgen Klopp-style celebration
- England in West Indies: Chris Woakes takes 3-31 in warm-up match
- Natalie Putt: Missing mum died 'at or near her home'
- Kerim Mrabti: Birmingham City sign Sweden midfielder on free transfer
- Bolton Wanderers v West Bromwich Albion
- Cyrille Regis: Metro tram in memory of footballer
- 'Contaminated' Willenhall land not a threat, council says
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol Rovers v Wycombe Wanderers
- Masters Snooker 2019: Judd Trump beats Mark Selby to reach semi-finals
- Weston-super-Mare brothel owner exposed in BBC report is jailed
- Bristol Steiner school placed in special measures by Ofsted
- Leeds United: Bristol City owner Steve Lansdown wants points deduction for 'spying'
- Lewis Boyce, Christian Judge, Will Stuart and Mike Williams: Bath sign four forwards
- Steve Lansdown: Ring-fence Premiership for three years, says Bristol Bears owner
- European Challenge Cup: Bristol Bears v Enisei-STM Krasnoyarsk
- Nottingham Forest v Bristol City
- Nick Knowles' I'm a Celebrity pants auctioned for surgery funds
Cornwall Council News feed
- Recycling rates are up as awareness grows and demand for bags hits record levels
- Local funding and highway improvements on the agenda at the Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall Council flying the flag for Pride
- Two successful prosecutions by Cornwall Council Trading Standards
- Council consults on what social landlord tenancy policies should look like
- Apprenticeships will help boost prosperity for all of Cornwall
- Calling all students – add vaccines to your to do list before heading off to University
- Council launches new consultation to help people live safe and well at home for longer
- Council commits to 3500 Extra Care units by 2025
- Council consults on how money from developers should be used
BBC Essex News Feed
- Masters Snooker 2019: Ronnie O'Sullivan to face Judd Trump in final
- Braintree Town v Barnet
- Colchester United v Mansfield Town
- Bradford City v Southend United
- Artist Mark Fell creates 'sound app' for Essex c2c commuters
- Differences in GP access across England 'shocking'
- 'Torture' gang jailed for Tilbury and Horndon-on-the-Hill break-ins
- Stansted M11 hit-and-run: Police want dashcam footage of blue Ford Focus
- East of England burglary gang: Items reunited with victims
- Hundreds could lose money as Dream Lodge Group enters administration
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- CCTV of Southampton Mini Cooper arsons suspect released
- Eastleigh v Sutton United
- Boreham Wood v Havant & Waterlooville
- Aldershot Town v Chesterfield
- Oxford United v Portsmouth
- Sean Ervine: Former Hampshire and Zimbabwe cricketer hoping to become professional golfer
- Royal Navy sailor cleared in Canada group sex case
- Lying lorry driver jailed for killing two people in M3 crash
- Southampton park rape: New CCTV released
- Goat found dead 'with tongue cut out' in Bursledon drive
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- EFL: Mixed first results for new bosses among stories you may have missed
- Marcus Rashford can be best striker in league with Harry Kane out injured - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Bury drugs inquiry: Further arrest after boys fall ill
- 'My brother should talk to who he wants'
- Salford City v Gateshead
- Macclesfield Town v Oldham Athletic
- Forest Green Rovers v Bury
- Rochdale v Fleetwood Town
- Swinton murder probe: Stabbed mum had 'heart of gold'
- Why your name matters in the search for a job
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City v Grimsby Town
- Lincoln city areas set for To Let boards ban
- Brexit: Ministers back my plan to block no-deal - Nick Boles
- Grimsby restaurant fined over 'nut free' korma
- Cian Bolger, James Brown and Danny Rowe: Lincoln City bring in three
- Lincolnshire receives first Syrian refugees
- Kirton house fire: Murder suspect and victims named
- Cars set alight at Lincoln prison in suspected arson attacks
- Grace Millane: Man denies murdering British backpacker
- 'Minor Counties' to become the National Counties Cricket Association from 2020
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Name Change For Local Charity
- Charity Quiz Supper – MND Association – Saturday Feb 2
- Amersham Track Party On December 9th
- Friday 14th December Wear It Festive to support local Hospice
- Chiltern Humanists – 12 December – Valerie Jack – A Happy Ending – Amersham
- Charity Family Christmas Concert Sunday 9 December 2018 Amersham
- The Shape of the World – a new comic drama – Nov 24 / 30 Dec 1
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 17 November
- Rotary Amersham present An Evening with Michael Portillo 19 Jan 2019
- Amersham Art Group Oil Painting Demonstration – 6 November & Self Lead Workshops 28 Nov
Three men deny targeting the girl in a string of sexual offences in Oxford over a three-year period.
The copy with no dust jacket was found in a box of religious books donated to an Oxfam shop.
Elmer Cotton opened in Oxford in 1911 and claims to be the oldest sports retailer in the UK.
Ex-Formula 1 driver Alexander Wurz will lead the assessment programme the new all-female W Series will use to select competitors.
Marcus Browne scores twice as Oxford United beat Rochdale at the Kassam Stadium in League One.
Ex-Newcastle striker Nile Ranger will not join Oxford United after failing to agree terms on a deal with the League One club.
The "lonely, vulnerable young girl" was abused in Oxford over a three-year period, a court hears.
University gives women a 28% pay boost but a third of men get no pay benefit from their degree.
The US space agency's robot is the first mission aiming to study the Red Planet's deep interior.
Peter Laidler denies stealing rifles from the Small Arms School Collection in Warminster.
If you have a great image of Oxfordshire send it to us at email@example.com
The gold seal ring is thought to date to between the late 1500s and early 1700s.
A man in his 40s remains in hospital after being attacked in Oxford, police say.
Detectives are questioning four teenagers arrested in connection with a stabbing in Oxford.
A disused newspaper factory in Didcot, Oxfordshire, has been purchased by media company Rebellion.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Bradford City and Oxford United.
Thames Valley Police says it has recovered £7.8m from the Home Office to cover much of its costs.
The bid was backed by a host of Oxford musicians, including Gaz Coombes, and Phil Selway from Radiohead.
Florence Waters, who went missing on Monday, was an arts writer for the Daily Telegraph.
The teenage boy died in hospital after a collision with a car on the B4449 in Oxfordshire.