BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Gillingham 0-3 Walsall
- Maidenhead United 1-2 Solihull Moors
- Firewomen prove they exist to four-year-old Esme
- Wolves 4-3 Leicester: Nuno Espirito Santo sent off for Jurgen Klopp-style celebration
- England in West Indies: Chris Woakes takes 3-31 in warm-up match
- Natalie Putt: Missing mum died 'at or near her home'
- Kerim Mrabti: Birmingham City sign Sweden midfielder on free transfer
- Bolton Wanderers v West Bromwich Albion
- Cyrille Regis: Metro tram in memory of footballer
- 'Contaminated' Willenhall land not a threat, council says
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol Rovers v Wycombe Wanderers
- Masters Snooker 2019: Judd Trump beats Mark Selby to reach semi-finals
- Weston-super-Mare brothel owner exposed in BBC report is jailed
- Bristol Steiner school placed in special measures by Ofsted
- Leeds United: Bristol City owner Steve Lansdown wants points deduction for 'spying'
- Lewis Boyce, Christian Judge, Will Stuart and Mike Williams: Bath sign four forwards
- Steve Lansdown: Ring-fence Premiership for three years, says Bristol Bears owner
- European Challenge Cup: Bristol Bears v Enisei-STM Krasnoyarsk
- Nottingham Forest v Bristol City
- Nick Knowles' I'm a Celebrity pants auctioned for surgery funds
Cornwall Council News feed
- Recycling rates are up as awareness grows and demand for bags hits record levels
- Local funding and highway improvements on the agenda at the Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall Council flying the flag for Pride
- Two successful prosecutions by Cornwall Council Trading Standards
- Council consults on what social landlord tenancy policies should look like
- Apprenticeships will help boost prosperity for all of Cornwall
- Calling all students – add vaccines to your to do list before heading off to University
- Council launches new consultation to help people live safe and well at home for longer
- Council commits to 3500 Extra Care units by 2025
- Council consults on how money from developers should be used
BBC Essex News Feed
- Braintree Town v Barnet
- Colchester United v Mansfield Town
- Bradford City v Southend United
- Artist Mark Fell creates 'sound app' for Essex c2c commuters
- Differences in GP access across England 'shocking'
- 'Torture' gang jailed for Tilbury and Horndon-on-the-Hill break-ins
- Stansted M11 hit-and-run: Police want dashcam footage of blue Ford Focus
- East of England burglary gang: Items reunited with victims
- Hundreds could lose money as Dream Lodge Group enters administration
- Billericay Town: Harry Wheeler returns as manager 147 days after being sacked
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Eastleigh v Sutton United
- Boreham Wood v Havant & Waterlooville
- Aldershot Town v Chesterfield
- Oxford United v Portsmouth
- Sean Ervine: Former Hampshire and Zimbabwe cricketer hoping to become professional golfer
- Royal Navy sailor cleared in Canada group sex case
- Lying lorry driver jailed for killing two people in M3 crash
- Southampton park rape: New CCTV released
- Goat found dead 'with tongue cut out' in Bursledon drive
- Collapse of PS Ryde paddle steamer halts restoration
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Salford City v Gateshead
- Macclesfield Town v Oldham Athletic
- Forest Green Rovers v Bury
- Rochdale v Fleetwood Town
- Swinton murder probe: Stabbed mum had 'heart of gold'
- Romelu Lukaku: Man Utd striker big part of squad, says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Bolton Wanderers v West Bromwich Albion
- Bolton: New deals for Gary O'Neil and Remi Matthews after embargo lifted
- Leicester explosion: Three men jailed for murdering five people
- Sheffield Wednesday v Wigan Athletic
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City v Grimsby Town
- Lincoln city areas set for To Let boards ban
- Brexit: Ministers back my plan to block no-deal - Nick Boles
- Grimsby restaurant fined over 'nut free' korma
- Cian Bolger, James Brown and Danny Rowe: Lincoln City bring in three
- Lincolnshire receives first Syrian refugees
- Kirton house fire: Murder suspect and victims named
- Cars set alight at Lincoln prison in suspected arson attacks
- Grace Millane: Man denies murdering British backpacker
- 'Minor Counties' to become the National Counties Cricket Association from 2020
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Name Change For Local Charity
- Charity Quiz Supper – MND Association – Saturday Feb 2
- Amersham Track Party On December 9th
- Friday 14th December Wear It Festive to support local Hospice
- Chiltern Humanists – 12 December – Valerie Jack – A Happy Ending – Amersham
- Charity Family Christmas Concert Sunday 9 December 2018 Amersham
- The Shape of the World – a new comic drama – Nov 24 / 30 Dec 1
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 17 November
- Rotary Amersham present An Evening with Michael Portillo 19 Jan 2019
- Amersham Art Group Oil Painting Demonstration – 6 November & Self Lead Workshops 28 Nov
Live coverage of Wednesday's League One game between Oxford United and Southend United.
The crash involved a white Volkswagen Tiguan and a red Citroen C4.
The family of Jack Morley say he "was the life and soul - and so very kind hearted".
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Doncaster Rovers and Oxford United.
The water company had previously been fined a record £20.3m for pollution between 2013 and 2014.
The defendants, aged between 16 and 15, are accused of attempting to murder Barry Sheldon on 22 November.
Prosecutors must decide whether they wish to bring a second case against 60-year-old Michael Joyce.
As Greg James throws the ultimate Christmas party for 100 carers, Newsbeat speaks to two about the festive season
Steve Caswell has defied medics by still walking 10 years after he was diagnosed with the condition.
Inspectors say some pupils at Northfield School school in Oxford "are not receiving an education".
Anna Rys died almost instantly when she was knocked down by Mark Hale's van, a court hears.
The university says it will pay for its EU staff to apply for settled status in the UK post-Brexit.
A schoolgirl was groomed, plied with alcohol and raped by the three men in Oxford.
A couple who named their child Adolf in honour of Hitler are sentenced alongside four others.
Skye Hall died a year after being diagnosed with a brain tumour aged five.
People in possession of small amounts of drugs will instead be offered help, Thames Valley Police says.
Traffic will be busiest on Thursday and Friday before rail engineering and strikes cause cancellations.
A former HS2 boss says an early cost estimate MPs had was wrong by hundreds of millions of pounds.
The 73-year-old is being held on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Oxford United and Blackpool.