BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Barber's shop in Cradley Heath installs licensed bar
- Carillion worker with 'a fiver left to his name'
- Anthony Banting murder: Father 'stabbed 50 times at tram stop'
- Alan Pardew: Football is 'losing the plot' over transfer fees, says West Brom boss
- Banks create funds for firms hit by Carillion collapse
- Akhtar Javeed shooting: Murder suspect detained in Pakistan
- High winds cause disruption across the West Midlands
- Carillion's collapse may delay Midland Metro work
- Hacker Alex Bessell jailed for cyber crime offences
- Nicolai Brock-Madsen: Birmingham striker joins KS Cracovia on loan
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Derby County v Bristol City
- Zak Vyner: Plymouth Argyle sign Bristol City defender on loan
- Ben Stokes: England all-rounder 'raring to go' - Trevor Bayliss
- Dunn and Mercer in England squad
- Bristol Arena: £1m 'already spent on construction firms'
- How community spirit helps a girl with autism and severe anxiety
- Ben Stokes available for England selection - ECB
- Cooper Vuna: Bath sign former Worcester Warriors wing on short-term deal
- Bristol Museum sold unauthorised Banksy angel prints
- Last British Dambuster: 'I'd do it again'
Cornwall Council News feed
- St Blazey, Fowey and Lostwithiel Community Network Panel meeting to discuss highways maintenance and anti-social behaviour
- Lostwithiel man pleads guilty to fly-tipping
- Food operator prosecuted for illegal crab processing business
- Who Dares Serves in St. Ives
- Residents and businesses in Cornwall urged to go plastic free
- Accountable Care System Inquiry – day three round up
- BBC apologises to Cornwall Council and CORMAC for breach of editorial standards
- Community safety on the agenda for Launceston Community Network Panel
- Wadebridge and Padstow Community Network Panel meeting to discuss highways maintenance
- Final opportunity for Cornish vehicle fleet operators and taxi drivers to sign up for free masterclass to cut fuel costs and emissions
BBC Essex News Feed
- Michael Barrymore: Pool death inquest bid blocked
- East of England ambulance delays: Medical director to leave post
- Storm winds cause thousands to lose power in Essex
- Masters 2018: Mark Allen beats Ronnie O'Sullivan at Alexandra Palace
- Lavenham's Angel Hotel temporarily closed after assaults
- Phyllis Reeve, 91, knits teddies for children around the world
- Cambridge rogue trader used gaffer tape to fix roof
- East of England battered by high winds
- Paralysed war veteran gets 'robotic skeleton'
- East of England ambulance delays: 20 patients have died, says MP
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Rotherham man jailed for child rapes in Basingstoke
- Winter weather: Thousands without power after gales hit UK
- Freshwater Bay woman's hand case remains a mystery
- WW2 Spitfire pilot Mary Ellis given Freedom of Isle of Wight
- Quadruple amputee has microchip implant to unlock doors
- 'Fraudsters ran copycat website scam'
- Baby Puck inquest mother 'not told of small risk'
- Sir Desmond Swayne 'embarrassed' by Commons snooze
- Winchester prison placed in special measures
- Nelson's HMS Victory 'Battle of Trafalgar flag' sells for £297k
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Emmeline Pankhurst: Artist begins work on statue
- Mihai Dobre: Rochdale sign midfielder on loan from AFC Bournemouth
- Mason Fawns: Oldham midfielder joins AFC Fylde on loan
- Bury ambulance crew 'did not take body to morgue'
- Oldham Athletic: Abdallah Lemsagam's takeover edging closer
- Callum Reilly: Gillingham sign Bury midfielder on loan
- Alexis Sanchez: Arsenal forward likely to join Man Utd - Arsene Wenger
- Manchester misses out to Shenzhen in 10-year deal to host WTA Finals
- Oldham Athletic 4-2 Leicester City U21
- Littleborough explosion: Rochdale factory damaged in blast
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Air Ambulance is to start operating 24 hours a day
- Margaret Thatcher set to lose out in Parliament Square statue battle
- Lincolnshire Police appeals for help to clear fallen trees
- Aerial view of International Bomber Command Centre memorial
- 'Appalling' Thames Ambulance Service under fire from MPs
- Last British Dambuster: 'I'd do it again'
- Cost legacy of decades-old NHS blunders begins to rise
- Dealing with debt: The mini-bankers learning how to save
- EFL: Chris Coleman's unhappy return while Scott Carson's form continues
- Lincoln City v Notts County
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- SHOTOKAN KARATE CLASSES – Amersham – Jan 18
- Memory Information Session – 27th February – Amersham Museum
- Christmas Concert – Fundraising for AMCHOR & Friends of the Belarusian Childrens Hospice – 10 Dec – Amersham
- Buy Local Gifts at Amersham Museum’s Christmas Fair, 2 nd & 3 rd December
- Hearing Dogs Christmas Market – Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th November
- Drawing for Beginners: Still-Life and Animal Studies – Amersham – 29 Nov & 6 Dec
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society Concert – Amersham – 25 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 22 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 8 November
- Amersham Museum New Dinky Toy Exhibition
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Bradford City and Oxford United.
The Oxford-born actor, appointed an OBE in 2007, is given the upgraded honour for services to drama.
A collection of stories and videos from the last year.
The crash near Langford in Oxfordshire killed a man and left a woman in hospital.
Mark Whittow, who died in a five-vehicle crash on Saturday, was set to be the new head of Oriel College.
There are ice warnings across the UK as flights are cancelled and motorists face hazardous conditions.
The weather caused delays, power shortages and accidents across the south of England.
George Michael's family pay tribute to the former Wham! frontman a year after his death.
Two farmyard ducks have been reminding people to pay their tax - but have now retired to the country
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's League One game between Gillingham and Oxford United.
The pop superstar's Oxfordshire neighbours remember the singer's impact on their lives.
Children's toys, games, clothes and food were among the items stolen from an Oxford house.
The driver of an MG ZR, a man in his 30s, died at the scene.
The owner of Field Farm Fisheries said the sign went up because he had caught Polish anglers stealing fish.
One vehicle is thought to have overturned in the crash, which happened between junctions 10 and 11.
Courtney Hughes has been running her Christmas charity since she was 13 years old.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Oxford United and Wigan Athletic.
Witnesses say bottles of Stella exploded in the M40 lorry blaze.
A collection of stories and videos from the last week.
If you have a great image of Oxfordshire send it to us by email to email@example.com