BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Man dies in West Bromwich hit-and-run collision
- Solihull Moors v Torquay United
- Footballer Lee Hughes declared bankrupt
- Call to raid HS2 budget to fix potholes in roads
- Man hit on head with axe in Wolverhampton fights for life
- Bolton Wanderers v Aston Villa
- West Brom: Alan Pardew speaks to club hierarchy about speculation on his future
- Birmingham marathon cancelled over new route plans
- Birmingham City v Hull City
- Bournemouth v West Bromwich Albion
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Weston Super Half race cancelled amid snow fears
- Boys rescued from Birnbeck Island cut off by tide
- Plymouth Argyle v Bristol Rovers
- Racegoers behaved like drunken 'pack animals' on train
- Bristol City v Ipswich Town
- Anglo-Welsh Cup final: Bath v Exeter Chiefs (Sun)
- Banksy protest artwork unveiled in New York
- Letter stalking inquiry leads to arrest
- New Zealand v England: Mason Crane out of Tests with back injury, Jack Leach called up
- Goldie appears in court via FaceTime from Thailand
Cornwall Council News feed
- Survey shows four out of five people think recycling is important
- Cornwall Council and partners support National Child Sexual Exploitation Awareness Day
- Council extends deadline for adult social care charging policy consultation
- Winter Wellbeing partnership wins regional award
- 13% of pregnant women in Cornwall and Isles and Scilly still smoking
- Highways Maintenance on the agenda at the Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- Schools in Cornwall among the worst funded in the country
- Who Dares Serves in St. Ives
- Volunteers needed for Launceston area Community Speed Watch scheme
- Camelford Community Network Panel meeting to discuss health and social care transformation
BBC Essex News Feed
- Blackpool 1-1 Southend United
- Colchester United 0-1 Yeovil Town
- 'Mini Beast from the East' brings snow and ice to parts of UK
- Nico Ramsay murder case: Court told of 'planned attack'
- Prince Harry's shock at 'suffer in silence' veterans
- Fly-tipped road in Battlesbridge causes 'hour-long' delays
- Landslip halts trains between Colchester and Clacton
- John Pordage death: Mum appeals to 'coward's' friends
- Man wanted over six-figure robbery at an Asda in Essex
- Benfleet fire: Attempted murder suspect dies
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Chester 0-0 Aldershot Town
- Oldham Athletic 0-2 Portsmouth
- 'Mini Beast from the East' brings snow and ice to parts of UK
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with tree in Brockenhurst
- Kevin Pietersen: Michael Vaughan praises 'retiring' ex-England team-mate
- Suzuki motorcyclist dies in Southampton crash with car
- Eastleigh run cancelled over weather concerns
- Eastleigh v Leyton Orient
- Hart: What's living in Britain's 'best' district like?
- Wigan Athletic v Southampton
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Machete attack in Manchester city centre bar
- Dover Athletic v Macclesfield Town
- Rochdale v AFC Wimbledon
- Oldham Athletic v Portsmouth
- Milton Keynes Dons v Bury
- How one man was saved by a Manchester homeless centre
- Altrincham mosque attacker cleared of attempted murder
- Baby's death blamed 'neglect' by medical staff
- Manchester United v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Women's FA Cup quarter-finals: Third-tier Charlton travel to 14-time winners Arsenal
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Amber warning as snow sweeps across UK
- Lincoln City v Grimsby Town
- Lincoln hospital morphine theft nurse spared jail
- Investigation launched into death of missing teenager Liam Toner
- 'Slavery victim' fed on takeaway scraps, court told
- Sir Isaac Newton tree 'clones' to inspire Loughborough students
- Joseph Rooney 'targeted vulnerable men' for driveway business
- Chesterfield: Fan who received urgent medical attention responds well to treatment
- Chesterfield v Lincoln City
- RMT announces two more strike days on Northern routes
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Artist Demonstration – Amersham Community Centre, Tue 3rd April
- AMCHOR Summer Concert: Vaughan Williams: Sea Symphony – 12 May St Mary’s Amersham
- New book about Amersham on the Hill published
- “Conway Hall Ethical Society – Past, Present & Future” – Talk – Amersham – 14 March
- Chesham Bois Catholic Players present ‘Cash on Delivery’ 23 – 24 March
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout’s Jumble Sale – 17 March
- Beacon School, Amersham, Messy Play Morning for 2-5 year olds – 10 March and 12 May
- SHOTOKAN KARATE CLASSES – Amersham – Jan 18
- Memory Information Session – 27th February – Amersham Museum
- Christmas Concert – Fundraising for AMCHOR & Friends of the Belarusian Childrens Hospice – 10 Dec – Amersham
A section of the A4155 near Henley and Marlow is expected to be closed "for a number of hours", police said.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Oxford United and Peterborough United.
Raymond Morgan inflicted more the 20 stab wounds on the victim.
A collection of stories and videos from the last week.
If you have a great image of Oxfordshire send it to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Raymond Morgan is convicted of stabbing a man to death in a "sustained attack".
Oxford's John Radcliffe Hospital has postponed all non-urgent surgeries until after Monday.
The Oxford NHS trust says the figure is "significantly above the number reported for many years".
The road had to be closed for more than three hours for a clean-up operation to take place.
A defence QC says the jury "cannot rule out" two men who died in a flat in Banbury "had a fight".
People in Henley-on-Thames, where the ex-Beatle lived, want to create a "peaceful, tranquil space".
The British scientist who explained the Universe to millions died peacefully at home aged 76.
A new building at St Hilda's College is backed by the council despite objections by Christ Church.
Police are investigating alleged ill treatment at Winterbrook Nursing Home in Wallingford.
A 37-year-old man is arrested on suspicion of burglary after a cash machine is stolen in Oxford.
Union leaders and universities reach agreement - but some strikers want to reject the deal.
As tutor to the only son of Nicholas II, Charles Sydney Gibbes witnessed the downfall of the Russian royal family.
The Reverend Timothy Davis's ban comes after he held private prayer sessions in the boy's bedroom.
It is not yet clear whether the cash point had been taken "by some other means", police said.
Janet Brown was found gagged and handcuffed at her home a day after being bludgeoned to death.