BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Tony Pulis: West Brom boss says he 'will plough on' as manager after loss to Chelsea
- Maidstone United v Solihull Moors
- Walsall v Gillingham
- Liam Gallagher guitar stolen from blind woman in Birmingham
- Kwame Thomas: Coventry City loan striker to Solihull Moors
- Reading v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- John Motson meets BBC Radio 5 live's young commentator of the year
- Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa
- Endris Mohammed trial: Dad guilty of murdering son and daughter
- Aston Villa: Jonathan Kodjia and Scott Hogan sidelined following international duty
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Wasteland in Bristol turned into a 'berry maze'
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan hammers Judd Trump in final
- Bristol Rovers v AFC Wimbledon
- Wales v Georgia: Travel warning to rugby fans in Cardiff
- Elderly woman injured by suspected shoplifter in Bristol
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan to face Judd Trump in China final
- Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City
- Bath University vice-chancellor told to 'move on' at staff event
- Premiership: London Irish v Bath
- Joe Morrell: Midfielder signs new contract with Bristol City until 2019
Cornwall Council News feed
- Forestry and strengthening community networks on the agenda for Falmouth and Penryn Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall’s Lord Lieutenant presents British Empire Medals to five Local Community Heroes
- Two Cornwall Council social workers nominated for prestigious awards
- Cornwall Council continues to work with partners to repair road and support residents and businesses in Coverack
- Cornwall Council announces road into Coverack expected to open next week
- Cornwall one of the lowest areas in England for new HIV diagnosis
- How would you allocate the budget for Council services? Public consultation opens today
- Treffry Viaduct and Luxulyan Valley set for major conservation works following a £3.6M National Lottery boost
- Cabinet discusses key decisions on budget, investment programme, new waste contract and proposals to transform adult and children’s services
- Pencalenick students 'pass out' at Falmouth Community Fire Station parade
BBC Essex News Feed
- Colchester United 0-0 Morecambe
- Portsmouth 1-0 Southend United
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Judd Trump for 'one of the best victories'
- Children in Need: Fundraisers in the east support Pudsey
- BBC Children in Need Pudsey pump trolley challenge
- Colchester woman jailed for spending parents' life savings
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan to face Judd Trump in China final
- Design for planned nuclear power plant in Essex unveiled
- Greater Anglia's new trains revealed in virtual reality
- 'Break-in victim' died at Braintree Police Station
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Eastleigh v Barrow
- Hartlepool United v Aldershot Town
- Portsmouth v Southend United
- Ross Stearn: Sutton United re-sign winger after Eastleigh release
- Boy, 13, 'sexually assaulted by stranger' in Aldershot
- Children in Need money getting kids ready for school
- Children in Need: Special needs pre-school grateful for support
- Liverpool v Southampton
- Glitter banned by Dorset children's nursery chain
- Simon Heslop: Eastleigh sign York City midfielder on month's loan
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- John Stones: Man City defender set for six-week injury lay-off
- Bury 0-3 Blackburn Rovers
- Wigan Athletic 1-2 Bradford City
- Oldham Athletic 3-1 Rochdale
- Macclesfield Town 0-0 Boreham Wood
- Andy Burnham launches plan for 'left-behind' town centres
- Man arrested after light aircraft crash in Salford
- Phil Jones: Jose Mourinho says defender had six injections to play for England
- Peter Kay's Car Share to make surprise return
- Megan Campbell: Manchester City Women defender suffers serious knee injury
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City 1-2 Coventry City
- Children in Need 2017 highlights
- X Factor singer Ella Henderson's father loses fraud convictions appeal
- Bridge backed over 'misused' Lincoln level crossing
- Man charged with raping two girls in Derby in 1970s and 1980s
- Price of Football 2017: League Two ticket prices rise
- Price of Football 2017: Young adult fans are 'put off' by cost of football
- Contaminated mustard gas soil to go from Roughton Moor
- Brexit 'not a disaster' for Grimsby, says Norman Lamont
- Hundreds support Lincoln street appeal for Beechey brothers
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Hearing Dogs Christmas Market – Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th November
- Drawing for Beginners: Still-Life and Animal Studies – Amersham – 29 Nov & 6 Dec
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society Concert – Amersham – 25 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 22 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 8 November
- Amersham Museum New Dinky Toy Exhibition
- The Titfield Thunderbolt – 8 to 11 Nov. @ The Elgiva Theatre, Chesham – Chesham Theatre Company
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 28 November
- Sir Christèmas: A Selection of Seasonal Music – 3 December
- Amersham Art Group – Oil Painting Demonstration – 7 November
A project between education staff and the Benefits Team at Northumberland County Council has brought over £500,000 of pupil premium funding into the county.
The Alnwick and Amble Community Alcohol Partnership (CAP), led by Northumberland County Council, is holding a range of activities throughout Alcohol Awareness Week, highlighting the dangers associated with alcohol.
A new timetable has been laid out for preparation of the Northumberland Local Plan - the key planning policies for the county up to 2036.
Community health experts are raising awareness of the need for regular testing as part of national HIV testing week which starts on November 18.
Hundreds of residents have had their say on Morpeth’s future - with the county council now encouraging other towns to come forward.
Northumberland County Council is leading the way in tenancy fraud awareness in the region, following the establishment of the North East Tenancy Fraud Forum (NE-TFF) earlier this year.
Partners from across Northumberland along with Councillors gathered on Tuesday (7th November) at an alcohol and drug forum organised by Northumberland County Council.
A fire has broken out at Sanders Plant And Waste Management site on Butterwell Drive in Pegswood, near Morpeth.
Morpeth residents can still have their say on how the town develops over the next few years - by taking part in an online survey.
A project just completed in Cramlington is set to improve parking issues and alleviate traffic congestion at peak times near Shanklea Primary School.
Members of the public joined staff, Northumberland County Councillors and ex servicemen for a Remembrance Day Service at County Hall in Morpeth earlier today ( Friday November 10.)
Police and partners have hailed the latest 12 Streets initiative for Blyth as a big success.
Communities in Northumberland are being encouraged to take the lead on developing affordable homes in their area.
Hexham town centre is to get extra pre-Christmas parking when new spaces are opened up this week.
Councillors and Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust have come together to feed local insights into the plans to build a new healthcare facility in Berwick.
Alnwick Community Centre was a buzz with the launch of new project led by Northumberland County Council.
At a Cabinet meeting on Tuesday (7 November) Northumberland County Council approved funding for a new school on land of the former fire station.
As the county heads into winter, the council’s cutting-edge fleet of salt spreaders are back on the region’s roads.
A special wedding fair is to be held in Hexham next weekend , providing the perfect opportunity for couples planning their big day, to meet local wedding suppliers and find everything they need for their perfect day, all under one roof.
Firefighters across Northumberland were faced with a steady stream of Bonfire Night call-outs on their busiest night of the year.