BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- The Birmingham artist building a global audience on Twitter
- Walsall crash: Boy, 16, sentenced for killing friend in Walsall crash
- County Championship: Bears build big first-innings lead over Kent in title decider
- More than 100 Walsall children at risk of CSE
- Solihull Moors v Dagenham & Redbridge
- Two in court after Birmingham councillor robbery
- Birmingham residents boost fitness with forks, rakes and spades
- 'Feisty' scorpion found in luxury Birmingham hotel
- West Bromwich Albion v Crystal Palace
- County Championship: Warwickshire's bowlers stun Kent before Will Rhodes ton
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Dead fish and litter in 'real' Bristol postcard competition
- Ex-Avon and Somerset special constable guilty of gross misconduct
- County Championship: Gloucestershire end day on top after Derbyshire crumble
- County Championship: Tom Abell takes hat-trick as Nottinghamshire avoid relegation despite Somerset's dominance
- South Gloucestershire Council told to apologise for care funding decision
- Marcus Trescothick: Somerset opener extends contract into 2019 season
- County Championship: Craig Miles bowls Gloucestershire into strong position before Derbyshire hit back
- Bristol Tesco petrol station in suspected fuel mix-up
- County Championship: James Hildreth's century puts Somerset on top against Nottinghamshire
- Sally Conway: 'I wasn't able to deliver my full potential'
Cornwall Council News feed
- Why Wadebridge and Padstow’s Community Network Panel need to hear your voice
- Learn more about the major facelift planned for St Austell town centre
- Conference brings together front line professionals to tackle child sexual abuse in Cornwall
- Iconic sculpture The Drummer is ‘going on holiday’ as regeneration of Hall for Cornwall gathers pace
- Festival to attract people to care profession
- Local funding and highway improvements on the agenda at the Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- Council takes action after Mundic block found in Callington properties
- Cabinet supports plan for new business space to help grow Cornwall’s economy
- Cabinet agrees additional funding for flagship archive centre for Cornwall
- Cabinet agree to support community supported plans for regeneration of partially derelict Truro site
BBC Essex News Feed
- Essex Police officer had blood spat in face
- County Championship: Westley & Harmer tons forge big Essex lead over champions Surrey
- Nurse thought Buckhurst Hill care home killer was joking
- Daniel Adger murder: Man jailed for Ockendon killing
- 'Beluga whale' spotted in the Thames off Gravesend
- Braintree Town v Leyton Orient
- Plus-size dance group in Strictly name row with BBC
- Buckhurst Hill care home murder: Grandson in court
- County Championship: Surrey 67 all out v Essex as champions crumble on day one
- Essex girl, 12, seriously injured as caravan set alight
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Hampshire A&Es 'overcrowded' and 'understaffed'
- Barnet 2-2 Havant & Waterlooville
- Aldershot Town 0-1 Maidstone United
- Eastleigh 1-0 Boreham Wood
- Veteran completes walking challenge taking on RAF stations
- Royal Navy sailor has Canada sex charge held
- Fareham flat death: Boy, 17, denies murder
- Southampton sex offender missing from care home found in Poole
- Lucy McHugh stab death: Plans for 'I Love Lucy Day' tribute
- Hampshire fight back against Lancashire
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Paul Pogba: Jose Mourinho says he has 'no problem' with Man Utd midfielder
- Tom Lineham: Warrington wing eligible for Super League semi-final despite ban
- Chadderton mugging victim, 93, 'thought she was a goner'
- 'Corrosive substance attack' near Manchester primary school investigated
- Women's Champions League: Manchester City Women v Atletico Madrid
- County Championship: Lancashire relegated to Division Two
- Steph Houghton: Man City captain's leadership praised after husband's MND diagnosis
- Cheshire Police dawn raids target suspected drug dealers
- Manchester United revenues hit record of £590m
- Salford City v Hartlepool United
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Veteran completes walking challenge taking on RAF stations
- Lincolnshire Police facing 'significant cuts to services'
- Charity leaflet saves North Lincolnshire unborn baby's life
- Hundreds of job losses as drugs firm to close Grimsby site
- Lincoln City v Milton Keynes Dons
- The couple helping hedgehogs back into the wild
- South Western and Northern rail staff plan more strikes
- Litter warning issued after dog's death on Lincolnshire coast
- Train delays: 'Lack of accountability' led to rail timetable chaos
- '£1bn in unpalatable county council cuts' ahead in England
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
Moy Tír Na nÓg call on officials at a Tyrone club game in which Sean Cavanagh sustained multiple facial injuries to reconsider their opinion.
Police arrest two after social media footage shows "disturbing" assault on school pupil in Craigavon.
Glenavon's first team coach Kris Lindsay is the new boss at Stangmore Park after Rodney McAree's move to Coleraine.
Glenavon move to the top of the Irish Premiership table with a 2-0 victory away to Ards as 10-man Coleraine come back to earn a derby draw against Ballymena.
Emissions tests on diesel cars have not been carried out in Northern Ireland despite being legally required.
An air pollution expert says failure to carry out diesel emission tests during MOTs is 'virtually criminal'.
Carl Frampton says victory over IBF world featherweight champion Josh Warrington on 22 December would be the "sweetest" of his career.
Sir Keir Starmer says Labour must keep all referendum scenarios to "stop a destructive Tory Brexit".
Paul McGrory will be sentenced following the preparation of pre-sentence and psychiatric reports on 6 November.
A Gaelic football team says its ground is a "non-runner" after a disused mine collapsed.
The offences were carried out on various dates between 1983 and 1986.
A fresh inquest is being held into the death of nine-year-old Claire Roberts in a Belfast hospital in 1996.
NI's former first minister is appearing at an inquiry into a scheme that left taxpayers with a £490m bill.
Two girls tell a court about being touched by their former violin teacher during classes.
Improvements have ground to a halt for the first time since records began, in 1982, ONS data shows.
Ireland defender Ronan Gormley ends his international career after amassing 256 caps since making his debut in 2004.
The 2017 Labour Force Survey shows the average Northern Ireland council's employment rate was 69%.
The plight of a homeless woman, monstrous insults and a poignant final farewell feature in the papers.
The Liam Miller tribute will be played in Cork on Tuesday afternoon as former team-mates remember the late midfielder.
Second year university students give advice to the 2018 freshers.