BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Man dies in West Bromwich hit-and-run collision
- Solihull Moors v Torquay United
- Footballer Lee Hughes declared bankrupt
- Call to raid HS2 budget to fix potholes in roads
- Man hit on head with axe in Wolverhampton fights for life
- Bolton Wanderers v Aston Villa
- West Brom: Alan Pardew speaks to club hierarchy about speculation on his future
- Birmingham marathon cancelled over new route plans
- Birmingham City v Hull City
- Bournemouth v West Bromwich Albion
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Weston Super Half race cancelled amid snow fears
- Boys rescued from Birnbeck Island cut off by tide
- Plymouth Argyle v Bristol Rovers
- Racegoers behaved like drunken 'pack animals' on train
- Bristol City v Ipswich Town
- Anglo-Welsh Cup final: Bath v Exeter Chiefs (Sun)
- Banksy protest artwork unveiled in New York
- Letter stalking inquiry leads to arrest
- New Zealand v England: Mason Crane out of Tests with back injury, Jack Leach called up
- Goldie appears in court via FaceTime from Thailand
Cornwall Council News feed
- Survey shows four out of five people think recycling is important
- Cornwall Council and partners support National Child Sexual Exploitation Awareness Day
- Council extends deadline for adult social care charging policy consultation
- Winter Wellbeing partnership wins regional award
- 13% of pregnant women in Cornwall and Isles and Scilly still smoking
- Highways Maintenance on the agenda at the Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- Schools in Cornwall among the worst funded in the country
- Who Dares Serves in St. Ives
- Volunteers needed for Launceston area Community Speed Watch scheme
- Camelford Community Network Panel meeting to discuss health and social care transformation
BBC Essex News Feed
- Blackpool 1-1 Southend United
- Colchester United 0-1 Yeovil Town
- 'Mini Beast from the East' brings snow and ice to parts of UK
- Nico Ramsay murder case: Court told of 'planned attack'
- Prince Harry's shock at 'suffer in silence' veterans
- Fly-tipped road in Battlesbridge causes 'hour-long' delays
- Landslip halts trains between Colchester and Clacton
- John Pordage death: Mum appeals to 'coward's' friends
- Man wanted over six-figure robbery at an Asda in Essex
- Benfleet fire: Attempted murder suspect dies
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Chester 0-0 Aldershot Town
- Oldham Athletic 0-2 Portsmouth
- 'Mini Beast from the East' brings snow and ice to parts of UK
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with tree in Brockenhurst
- Kevin Pietersen: Michael Vaughan praises 'retiring' ex-England team-mate
- Suzuki motorcyclist dies in Southampton crash with car
- Eastleigh run cancelled over weather concerns
- Eastleigh v Leyton Orient
- Hart: What's living in Britain's 'best' district like?
- Wigan Athletic v Southampton
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Machete attack in Manchester city centre bar
- Dover Athletic v Macclesfield Town
- Rochdale v AFC Wimbledon
- Oldham Athletic v Portsmouth
- Milton Keynes Dons v Bury
- How one man was saved by a Manchester homeless centre
- Altrincham mosque attacker cleared of attempted murder
- Baby's death blamed 'neglect' by medical staff
- Manchester United v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Women's FA Cup quarter-finals: Third-tier Charlton travel to 14-time winners Arsenal
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Amber warning as snow sweeps across UK
- Lincoln City v Grimsby Town
- Lincoln hospital morphine theft nurse spared jail
- Investigation launched into death of missing teenager Liam Toner
- 'Slavery victim' fed on takeaway scraps, court told
- Sir Isaac Newton tree 'clones' to inspire Loughborough students
- Joseph Rooney 'targeted vulnerable men' for driveway business
- Chesterfield: Fan who received urgent medical attention responds well to treatment
- Chesterfield v Lincoln City
- RMT announces two more strike days on Northern routes
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Artist Demonstration – Amersham Community Centre, Tue 3rd April
- AMCHOR Summer Concert: Vaughan Williams: Sea Symphony – 12 May St Mary’s Amersham
- New book about Amersham on the Hill published
- “Conway Hall Ethical Society – Past, Present & Future” – Talk – Amersham – 14 March
- Chesham Bois Catholic Players present ‘Cash on Delivery’ 23 – 24 March
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout’s Jumble Sale – 17 March
- Beacon School, Amersham, Messy Play Morning for 2-5 year olds – 10 March and 12 May
- SHOTOKAN KARATE CLASSES – Amersham – Jan 18
- Memory Information Session – 27th February – Amersham Museum
- Christmas Concert – Fundraising for AMCHOR & Friends of the Belarusian Childrens Hospice – 10 Dec – Amersham
Whether taking part in a parade or a party at home, people on the island of Ireland are celebrating their patron saint.
A threatened award-winning street angels scheme and anger over jobs make weekly headlines.
Derry City score five goals at the Brandywell for the second game in a row as they beat Bray Wanderers 5-1 in the Premier Division.
The Secretary of State for Northern Ireland is in Washington attending St Patrick's Day events.
England women comfortably defeat Ireland in their final match of the Six Nations but are denied the title as France beat Wales.
Ireland need to beat reigning Six Nations champions England at Twickenham to clinch only the third Grand Slam title in their history.
Arlene Foster's lawyer says she should not have to pay the costs of a successful legal action against her.
Watch all seven of Will Grigg's goals for Wigan in this season's FA Cup.
An RHI Inquiry witness says civil servants from the Department of Enterprise were involved in the discussions.
Locals are upset by the discovery of the heads on a road close to the Derry-Donegal border.
Police say "unruly behaviour" in Belfast will not be tolerated during this year's festivities.
Ireland's hopes of qualifying for the 2019 World Cup suffer a major setback as they lose by 107 runs to Zimbabwe in the Super Sixes.
Forty new jobs are to be created with the opening of a new O'Neills store opens in Londonderry
Two Hungarian nationals appear in court facing a number of charges, including human trafficking.
The evidence against Paddy Jackson is full of inconsistencies, a defence barrister tells the jury.
A second priest is claimed to have sexually assaulted pupils at a school in Newry during the 1960s.
The brother of a nine-year-old girl who died from hyponatremia rejects a health trust's apology.
The Education Authority publishes plans that could cut hours children spend in special school nurseries cut.
Stephen Baxter says his title-chasing Crusaders side are not haunted by the memory of last season's collapse in the Premiership run-in.
Remains are found at Down Cathedral by contractors working to erect a replica St Patrick's Cross.