- Women's International Champions Cup: Chelsea and Man City to play in inaugural event
- UK temperatures top 29C in hottest April day since 1949
- Hospitals recruit managers faster than doctors and nurses
- Man Utd v Tottenham: Spurs don't need FA Cup win - Mauricio Pochettino
- London rapper Kenny Mukendi goes missing in Brazil
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Hospitals recruit managers faster than doctors and nurses
- Birmingham university gospel choir 'has become like a family'
- Birmingham Ladies trio in Team of Year
- Tyrone Dorsett shot dead in Bordesley 'touched lives of many'
- Wolves: Super agent Jorge Mendes, Chinese owners and global ambition
- Premier League clubs want more evidence on safe standing
- Yeovil Town Ladies v Birmingham City Ladies
- 'Papers in boot' police chief Marcus Beale sacked
- Dementia: 'I thought my dad was lost forever'
- Thames Valley Police arrest 16 in drug raids
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Boy, 11, needs surgery after Bristol dog attack
- Jonathan Joseph: Bath's England centre set to miss South Africa tour
- Acid attack murder trial: Victim 'driven to euthanasia'
- Reward in hunt for suspected Cardiff kidnapper Scott Saint
- Dale Winton, Supermarket Sweep presenter, dies aged 62
- Clevedon house crash: Woman dies as car hits house
- Doctor 'might have' apologised to mum after son's death
- Vets step in to save Wild Place Project's newborn lemur
- Bristol City Women v Liverpool Ladies
- Australia ball-tampering: Matt Renshaw backs Cameron Bancroft to recover from ban
Cornwall Council News feed
- Children in Cornwall celebrate the seasons through song
- Council agrees unanimously to reduce charge for disabled car park spaces
- Members agree to provide up to £3million to help fund a Stadium for Cornwall
- More reception age children in Cornwall offered their first preference school this year
- Wadebridge and Padstow Community Network Panel meeting to discuss new Community Network Highways Scheme
- Communities get more say on local road projects
- Free Galaxy of Stars evening celebrates International Dark Sky Week
- Six more Safer Towns launched across Cornwall to tackle community safety
- New out of town parking for Penzance
- Council to undertake Farms Strategy Inquiry
BBC Essex News Feed
- 'Wind warning' on day of bouncy castle death
- World Championship: Ronnie O'Sullivan faces Stephen Maguire; Mark Selby plays Joe Perry
- 'Major stroke' survivor to run London Marathon
- Bouncy castle that killed Summer Grant 'packed away'
- Courtney Senior: Colchester United winger signs new contract
- John Pordage death: Bradley Blundell charged with murder
- Summer Grant: Bouncy castle that killed girl not 'adequately anchored'
- Scott Fenwick: Chelmsford City striker scores back-to-back hat-tricks of penalties
- FC Barcelona 'hot dog and Coke' Good Samaritan found
- Braintree Town: National League South club accept one-point deduction
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- US veteran pays tribute to SS Leopoldville troopship
- Plastic straw and cotton bud ban proposed
- Southampton arts centre delays 'cost council £16m'
- Marcos Alonso: Banned Chelsea defender to miss FA Cup semi-final
- 'Theme park therapy' helps son to come alive, says mum
- UK confirms post-Brexit passport deal with Gemalto
- Man charged with Andover alley stab murder
- Leicester City v Southampton
- Portsmouth Port jobs saved by wind blade contract
- Charlotte Edwards: No better time to be a female cricketer, says ex-England captain
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Rochdale child sex abuse: Council considers compensation claims
- Tom Davies: Wigan Warriors winger signs new five-year deal
- Stokes is named in WSL 1 Team of Year
- Salford man jailed for sharing terrorist handbooks
- Manchester City Women 3-0 Sunderland Ladies
- New TransPennine Express trains to help overcrowding
- Man Utd: Collette Roche to become club's first female chief operating officer
- Man City want to be one of Premier League's greatest teams - Kyle Walker
- Willie Isa: Wigan Warriors agree new three-year contract with Samoan forward
- Rochdale baby found dead in woodland named Pearl by police
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Legal threat over Virgin Trains East Coast rail franchise
- Lincolnshire Police officer suspended over 'assault'
- Lincoln City 0-0 Wycombe Wanderers
- Saxilby houseboat with dog on-board stolen by joyriders
- Dog seizure policy working in Lincolnshire, police say
- MoD experts return to Woodhall Spa mustard gas site
- Teenager arrested over Boston street stabbing
- Asian hornet spotted in Bury cauliflower prompts alert
- Port Vale v Lincoln City
- Lincoln's first purpose-built mosque opens
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Art Group – Acrylic & Oil Artists Demonstration – May, June & July
- Amersham Rotary Charity Concert For Scannappeal & Amersham Bandroom Appeal – Saturday 30th June
- Bedroom Farce – Presented by New Penny Theatre Company – 15-18 May
- Sister Act – The Musical – Coming to Chesham 18-21 April 2018
- 2nd Amersham Common Jumble Sale – 28 April
- Chorleywood Choral Society’s Spring Concert – Sunday 29th April
- Artist Demonstration – Amersham Community Centre, Tue 3rd April
- AMCHOR Summer Concert: Vaughan Williams: Sea Symphony – 12 May St Mary’s Amersham
- New book about Amersham on the Hill published
- “Conway Hall Ethical Society – Past, Present & Future” – Talk – Amersham – 14 March
Northampton Saints lock Christian Day is to retire at the end of the season after 17 years as a professional.
An ancient circular henge that is thought to be 4,000 years old has been discovered.
A pen pal scheme between a primary school and a day care centre has forged links between generations.
Financially-troubled Northamptonshire County Council aims to generate "savings transformations".
One of the UK's oldest theme parks is hunting for rides such as the 'witch's hat' and wooden slides.
A team led by Alan Carr and his dad Graham lose 5-3 but raise money for a childhood cancer charity.
Middlesex lay down a marker in Division Two with a 160-run victory over Northamptonshire at Lord's.
Middlesex skittle Northamptonshire for just 71 on an extraordinary second day at Lord's which sees 26 wickets fall.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Bury and Northampton Town.
The comedian will be in the dugout at Northampton Town, a club his dad used to play for and manage.
Paul Stirling and John Simpson lead the Middlesex fightback as bad light affects the first day of their game with Northamptonshire.
Team news as Leicester host Northampton in Saturday's Premiership fixture at Welford Road (15:00 BST).
Northampton's cooking connoisseur Jamie Gibson cooks up a storm for BBC Look East before returning to Leicester for Saturday's East Midlands derby.
Northampton Saints flanker Tom Wood says winning the Premiership in 2014 was "probably the worst thing to happen" to the club.
Stephen Mold said one person overseeing emergency services would free up money for the front-line.
The 21 libraries want a judicial review to challenge the authority's decision to stop their funding.
Stories of the 1998 Northamptonshire floods have been turned into verse by poet G K Kingsley.
A group set up in the wake of the flood believe flood defences would not prevent a repeat.
Live coverage of Tuesday's League One game between Blackpool and Northampton Town.
A leaked letter says the authority wants to renew its relationship with government.