BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Does bralet boom spell the end of high-rise boobs?
- Karen Carney: Football Association appalled by rape and death threats on Instagram
- Child safety 'inadequate' at a Birmingham NHS trust
- Dalian Atkinson: Two PCs may be charged over footballer Taser death
- Baby hurt as gunshots fired at houses in Birmingham
- Perry Beeches head teacher paid himself two salaries
- Why more young people are using Crimestoppers
- West Midlands Police officer charged with voyeurism
- Russells Hall Hospital must report weekly to regulator
- Richard Guest honoured posthumously for Tywyn sea rescue
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Ronnie O'Sullivan wins but John Higgins, Neil Robertson & Judd Trump exit English Open
- Bristol mayor Marvin Rees plans to boost bus travel
- Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and Avon and Somerset police alliance to end
- 'Shred the Love' reveals Banksy stunt did not go to plan
- Banksy: How Love is in the Bin's shredding did not go to plan
- University of Bristol students face £100 noisy party fine
- Jerome Kaino: Toulouse back rower given five-week ban for dangerous tackle
- George Smith: Bristol Bears extend contract with flanker until end of season
- Max O'Leary: Bristol City keeper set for league debut after Niki Maenpaa injury
- SS Great Britain mast replaced in Bristol
Cornwall Council News feed
- Cornwall Council and partners support National Child Sexual Exploitation Awareness Day
- Gerrans Parish Council to take over local car park and play area
- Final call for household enquiry forms – protect your vote
- National campaign urges people to try just one thing online
- Residents urged to have their say on plans for the growth of Cornwall’s towns
- Rogue traders and doorstep sellers across the country targeted in a UK wide week of action
- Event shows how robots could support the future of care in Cornwall
- Childhood obesity rates in Cornwall improving
- Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly urges people to consider adoption
- Deadline for secondary school applications
BBC Essex News Feed
- Danish Kaneria admits spot-fixing after six years and apologises to Essex
- Danish Kaneria: Essex Police 'reassessing' spot-fix inquiry
- Brentwood car crash: Man dies during police pursuit
- Chelmsford's Army and Navy flyover to reopen
- WW2 'dementia' pilot relives memories with Duxford visit
- Ronnie O'Sullivan: Englishman makes 15th maximum break at English Open
- Essex hospitals introduce Bounty photo opt-out scheme
- Cecil Jones Academy: Legra Trust criticised
- Four in court over 200 burglary conspiracy across East
- Joan Eardley painting: Woman sees her child self 63 years later
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Bournemouth v Southampton
- Isle of Wight hospital trainee doctors 'left alone'
- Isle of Wight plane crash: Crews honoured for Bembridge rescue
- New Forest brothers show off UK's biggest ever pumpkin
- Strikes threat over Southampton care homes closure plans
- Man charged over fatal Andover 'hit-and-run'
- Island intensive care 'full' after drugs admissions
- Cows and calves die after eating waste yew cuttings in Hook
- Christchurch Twynham School teacher jailed for child sex offences
- Playground opens in memory of murdered Isle of Wight girl
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Amazon creates 1,000 'highly skilled' jobs in three UK cities
- Manchester Arena bomb inquests 'at least a year away'
- Tameside councillor 'teased with Britney photos online'
- Peterloo Massacre movie's Manchester premiere
- Council strips Cyril Smith of Freedom of Rochdale honour
- Man Utd will return to form, says Luke Shaw after agreeing new five-year deal
- Manchester Arena survivor buys bee sculpture for Sheffield victim
- Drowned cenotaph row man had 'sought safety' in Llandudno
- M40 crash: Wrong-way smash car 'crashed days before'
- Police officer run over in Blackley during van chase
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Marie Gibson death: Man denies Louth murder
- Chase Tate death: Man admits brother's memorial cash theft
- Caroline Fisher: Ingoldmells murder accused pair in court
- Caroline Fisher: Pair charged with murder after Skegness bar fight
- Rob Lowe welcomed by Boston folk as Wild Bill drama announced
- Restaurant fish fraud not being caught, experts warn
- Port Vale v Lincoln City
- Belchford crossroads van crash kills two
- Lincoln man admits sending 'Punish a Muslim Day' letters
- Grantham woman stole £130,000 to fund wedding and luxury holidays
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Art Group Oil Painting Demonstration – 6 November & Self Lead Workshops 28 Nov
- AMCHOR Mostly Mozart Saturday 24 November – Amersham
- Chiltern Humanists – Morals in Artificial Intelligence – Amersham – 10 October
- Classic Model Train Show – Amersham – 27 October
- Amersham Track Party – Sept 23 – 10-5pm
- Acrylic Artist Demonstration -Amersham Art Group – 2nd October
- Amersham Track Party – 23 August
- Watercolour Demonstration – Amersham Art Group – Sept 4th
Residents objected to plans to turn waste into diesel, petrol and gas.
Police failed to follow up a forensic match to a rape and the suspect struck again, the watchdog finds.
Team news as Dragons host Northampton in Friday's European Rugby Challenge Cup fixture at Rodney Parade (19:30 BST).
Matthew Clarke, 29, is jailed for six years for the raid in Northampton in August.
The inmates were wrongly freed within three weeks but the Ministry of Justice said it was "extremely rare".
Abedom Beyene, 17, has made friends through a running club but says he has been forced to move.
His coach describes him as "probably the most talented youngster I have ever come across".
The items have been "voluntarily, permanently" withdrawn from sale, Northamptonshire Police said.
Dr Nilesh Jagjivan kissed the student's neck and put his hands up her skirt, a panel found.
Northamptonshire County Council will vote on the plans at a meeting on Thursday
PC Hannah Ross arrested Julian Cole after a nightclub fight that left him paralysed.
The child, whose father is on trial for murder, had five different drugs in his system, a jury hears.
Engineer David Chandler died after inhaling the gas at a brewery, an inquest heard.
The annual championships, which are held in Southwick, have been running since 1965.
England's Charley Hull finishes second at the KEB Hana Bank Championship in South Korea, three shots behind Chun In-gee.
Andy Williams scores deep into stoppage-time as Northampton ende Forest Green's unbeaten start to the season.
Jeremy had accused Walsall Council of trying to stop him discussing his autistic daughter's health.
England's Charley Hull retains a share of the lead after a third-round 68 at the the KEB Hana Bank Championship in South Korea.
A father accused of murdering his two-year-old son tells a court he was never violent towards him.
Northamptonshire Police say Andrew Brady targeted the officer in "an extremely reckless act".