BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Gillingham 0-3 Walsall
- Maidenhead United 1-2 Solihull Moors
- Firewomen prove they exist to four-year-old Esme
- Wolves 4-3 Leicester: Nuno Espirito Santo sent off for Jurgen Klopp-style celebration
- England in West Indies: Chris Woakes takes 3-31 in warm-up match
- Natalie Putt: Missing mum died 'at or near her home'
- Kerim Mrabti: Birmingham City sign Sweden midfielder on free transfer
- Bolton Wanderers v West Bromwich Albion
- Cyrille Regis: Metro tram in memory of footballer
- 'Contaminated' Willenhall land not a threat, council says
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol Rovers v Wycombe Wanderers
- Masters Snooker 2019: Judd Trump beats Mark Selby to reach semi-finals
- Weston-super-Mare brothel owner exposed in BBC report is jailed
- Bristol Steiner school placed in special measures by Ofsted
- Leeds United: Bristol City owner Steve Lansdown wants points deduction for 'spying'
- Lewis Boyce, Christian Judge, Will Stuart and Mike Williams: Bath sign four forwards
- Steve Lansdown: Ring-fence Premiership for three years, says Bristol Bears owner
- European Challenge Cup: Bristol Bears v Enisei-STM Krasnoyarsk
- Nottingham Forest v Bristol City
- Nick Knowles' I'm a Celebrity pants auctioned for surgery funds
Cornwall Council News feed
- Recycling rates are up as awareness grows and demand for bags hits record levels
- Local funding and highway improvements on the agenda at the Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall Council flying the flag for Pride
- Two successful prosecutions by Cornwall Council Trading Standards
- Council consults on what social landlord tenancy policies should look like
- Apprenticeships will help boost prosperity for all of Cornwall
- Calling all students – add vaccines to your to do list before heading off to University
- Council launches new consultation to help people live safe and well at home for longer
- Council commits to 3500 Extra Care units by 2025
- Council consults on how money from developers should be used
BBC Essex News Feed
- Braintree Town v Barnet
- Colchester United v Mansfield Town
- Bradford City v Southend United
- Artist Mark Fell creates 'sound app' for Essex c2c commuters
- Differences in GP access across England 'shocking'
- 'Torture' gang jailed for Tilbury and Horndon-on-the-Hill break-ins
- Stansted M11 hit-and-run: Police want dashcam footage of blue Ford Focus
- East of England burglary gang: Items reunited with victims
- Hundreds could lose money as Dream Lodge Group enters administration
- Billericay Town: Harry Wheeler returns as manager 147 days after being sacked
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Eastleigh v Sutton United
- Boreham Wood v Havant & Waterlooville
- Aldershot Town v Chesterfield
- Oxford United v Portsmouth
- Sean Ervine: Former Hampshire and Zimbabwe cricketer hoping to become professional golfer
- Royal Navy sailor cleared in Canada group sex case
- Lying lorry driver jailed for killing two people in M3 crash
- Southampton park rape: New CCTV released
- Goat found dead 'with tongue cut out' in Bursledon drive
- Collapse of PS Ryde paddle steamer halts restoration
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Salford City v Gateshead
- Macclesfield Town v Oldham Athletic
- Forest Green Rovers v Bury
- Rochdale v Fleetwood Town
- Swinton murder probe: Stabbed mum had 'heart of gold'
- Romelu Lukaku: Man Utd striker big part of squad, says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Bolton Wanderers v West Bromwich Albion
- Bolton: New deals for Gary O'Neil and Remi Matthews after embargo lifted
- Leicester explosion: Three men jailed for murdering five people
- Sheffield Wednesday v Wigan Athletic
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City v Grimsby Town
- Lincoln city areas set for To Let boards ban
- Brexit: Ministers back my plan to block no-deal - Nick Boles
- Grimsby restaurant fined over 'nut free' korma
- Cian Bolger, James Brown and Danny Rowe: Lincoln City bring in three
- Lincolnshire receives first Syrian refugees
- Kirton house fire: Murder suspect and victims named
- Cars set alight at Lincoln prison in suspected arson attacks
- Grace Millane: Man denies murdering British backpacker
- 'Minor Counties' to become the National Counties Cricket Association from 2020
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Name Change For Local Charity
- Charity Quiz Supper – MND Association – Saturday Feb 2
- Amersham Track Party On December 9th
- Friday 14th December Wear It Festive to support local Hospice
- Chiltern Humanists – 12 December – Valerie Jack – A Happy Ending – Amersham
- Charity Family Christmas Concert Sunday 9 December 2018 Amersham
- The Shape of the World – a new comic drama – Nov 24 / 30 Dec 1
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 17 November
- Rotary Amersham present An Evening with Michael Portillo 19 Jan 2019
- Amersham Art Group Oil Painting Demonstration – 6 November & Self Lead Workshops 28 Nov
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Harrogate Town and Hartlepool United.
Former European Top 10 golfer Simon Dyson retires to concentrate on a coaching job at Mottram Hall in Cheshire.
This and other ancient words are included in a new dictionary of Yorkshire dialect.
Tackling heroin and crack cocaine supply in rural towns is a police force's "number one priority".
People are evacuated from their homes and customers are asked to leave a nearby Asda store as a precaution.
Inspectors who visited the swimming pool found "brown and green" water and a "pungent smell".
A councillor says drivers parking at an industrial estate are having a "detrimental effect".
Teenagers George Turner and Mason Pearson died in a crash on the A61 at Busby Stoop in March.
An NHS bowel surgeon who verbally abused staff and patients is suspended by a tribunal.
The action is in response to a 2% pay offer, which the Unite union says is below the cost of living.
Three-year-old Dusty was put down after being shot for a second time in three months.
The walkout of about 650 drivers starts on 27 January as they call for a £1-per-hour pay rise.
The world famous locomotive travelled up the country for a ceremony at the National Railway Museum.
Police are working to establish the exact circumstances around the man's death.
Former Newcastle defender Steve Watson quits as Gateshead manager to take up the post at York City, a division below.
A seven-mile stretch of towpath on the Leeds and Liverpool Canal in North Yorkshire will be improved.
Patricia Robertshaw faked an illness and pretended to have qualifications she didn't have to get jobs.
England wicketkeeper-batsman Jonny Bairstow signs a new three-year deal with Yorkshire.
Ex-footballer Paul Gascoigne pleads not guilty to sexually assaulting a woman by kissing her on a train.
Sir David said he was 'so disappointed' plans had been resubmitted to build homes near a nature reserve.