BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- The Birmingham artist building a global audience on Twitter
- Walsall crash: Boy, 16, sentenced for killing friend in Walsall crash
- County Championship: Bears build big first-innings lead over Kent in title decider
- More than 100 Walsall children at risk of CSE
- Solihull Moors v Dagenham & Redbridge
- Two in court after Birmingham councillor robbery
- Birmingham residents boost fitness with forks, rakes and spades
- 'Feisty' scorpion found in luxury Birmingham hotel
- West Bromwich Albion v Crystal Palace
- County Championship: Warwickshire's bowlers stun Kent before Will Rhodes ton
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Dead fish and litter in 'real' Bristol postcard competition
- Ex-Avon and Somerset special constable guilty of gross misconduct
- County Championship: Gloucestershire end day on top after Derbyshire crumble
- County Championship: Tom Abell takes hat-trick as Nottinghamshire avoid relegation despite Somerset's dominance
- South Gloucestershire Council told to apologise for care funding decision
- Marcus Trescothick: Somerset opener extends contract into 2019 season
- County Championship: Craig Miles bowls Gloucestershire into strong position before Derbyshire hit back
- Bristol Tesco petrol station in suspected fuel mix-up
- County Championship: James Hildreth's century puts Somerset on top against Nottinghamshire
- Sally Conway: 'I wasn't able to deliver my full potential'
Cornwall Council News feed
- Why Wadebridge and Padstow’s Community Network Panel need to hear your voice
- Learn more about the major facelift planned for St Austell town centre
- Conference brings together front line professionals to tackle child sexual abuse in Cornwall
- Iconic sculpture The Drummer is ‘going on holiday’ as regeneration of Hall for Cornwall gathers pace
- Festival to attract people to care profession
- Local funding and highway improvements on the agenda at the Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- Council takes action after Mundic block found in Callington properties
- Cabinet supports plan for new business space to help grow Cornwall’s economy
- Cabinet agrees additional funding for flagship archive centre for Cornwall
- Cabinet agree to support community supported plans for regeneration of partially derelict Truro site
BBC Essex News Feed
- Essex Police officer had blood spat in face
- County Championship: Westley & Harmer tons forge big Essex lead over champions Surrey
- Nurse thought Buckhurst Hill care home killer was joking
- Daniel Adger murder: Man jailed for Ockendon killing
- 'Beluga whale' spotted in the Thames off Gravesend
- Braintree Town v Leyton Orient
- Plus-size dance group in Strictly name row with BBC
- Buckhurst Hill care home murder: Grandson in court
- County Championship: Surrey 67 all out v Essex as champions crumble on day one
- Essex girl, 12, seriously injured as caravan set alight
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Hampshire A&Es 'overcrowded' and 'understaffed'
- Barnet 2-2 Havant & Waterlooville
- Aldershot Town 0-1 Maidstone United
- Eastleigh 1-0 Boreham Wood
- Veteran completes walking challenge taking on RAF stations
- Royal Navy sailor has Canada sex charge held
- Fareham flat death: Boy, 17, denies murder
- Southampton sex offender missing from care home found in Poole
- Lucy McHugh stab death: Plans for 'I Love Lucy Day' tribute
- Hampshire fight back against Lancashire
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Paul Pogba: Jose Mourinho says he has 'no problem' with Man Utd midfielder
- Tom Lineham: Warrington wing eligible for Super League semi-final despite ban
- Chadderton mugging victim, 93, 'thought she was a goner'
- 'Corrosive substance attack' near Manchester primary school investigated
- Women's Champions League: Manchester City Women v Atletico Madrid
- County Championship: Lancashire relegated to Division Two
- Steph Houghton: Man City captain's leadership praised after husband's MND diagnosis
- Cheshire Police dawn raids target suspected drug dealers
- Manchester United revenues hit record of £590m
- Salford City v Hartlepool United
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Veteran completes walking challenge taking on RAF stations
- Lincolnshire Police facing 'significant cuts to services'
- Charity leaflet saves North Lincolnshire unborn baby's life
- Hundreds of job losses as drugs firm to close Grimsby site
- Lincoln City v Milton Keynes Dons
- The couple helping hedgehogs back into the wild
- South Western and Northern rail staff plan more strikes
- Litter warning issued after dog's death on Lincolnshire coast
- Train delays: 'Lack of accountability' led to rail timetable chaos
- '£1bn in unpalatable county council cuts' ahead in England
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
Jeffrey Long has completed a charity trek which is based around RAF stations.
Gary Ballance hits 189 not out and Jack Brooks 82 as Yorkshire take an unexpected lead against Worcestershire.
The marsupial named Houdini was one of two Bennett's wallabies that arrived at the park in August.
Angela Rider was found dead at a house in a North Yorkshire village in March.
Mike Hall was hit by a car during a "Hunger Games on wheels" race across Australia, an inquest hears.
Worcestershire's Daryl Mitchell hits a century but Yorkshire have most to celebrate as they officially secure safety.
Patrick Veitch faced three charges in connection with a crash in which an 11-year-old boy died.
Non-season ticket holders affected by the rail disruption in the summer are now eligible to make a claim.
England leg-spinner Adil Rashid will be available to play in all formats for Yorkshire after signing a new one-year contract.
The man, in his 30s, was killed near Marton-cum-Grafton.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Harrogate Town and Leyton Orient.
PC Norman Garnham was stabbed by a hitchhiker in Richmond in 1977.
Yorkshire need just two more points from their last game to secure Division One survival after a draw with Hampshire.
The coal-fired plant at Eggborough ceased production in March with the loss of 170 jobs.
The RMT union announces further action over train guards on the South Western and Northern networks.
Adam Lyth scores a century for Yorkshire but their charge against Hampshire is halted by rain, as play is abandoned after lunch.
Phil Morley was found dead days before he was due in court to face fraud charges, an inquest hears.
Poor accountability was to blame for severe rail disruption last May, a regulator has said.
Yorkshire take a 199-run lead into day three against Hampshire at Headingley as they bid to ease their relegation fears.
Researchers in the US will release a 3D image on Friday before a planned excavation in 2019.