- General election 2019: Battle to unseat Boris Johnson in Uxbridge and Ruislip
- Katherine Jenkins mugged after trying to help woman in street robbery
- Joshua v Ruiz II: Anthony Joshua responds to 'sportwashing' Saudi human rights claims
- Trafalgar Square Christmas tree struggling to please crowds
- Murder charge after Whitechapel party stabbing
- Spitfire pilots return to Goodwood after round-the-world trip
- Latte artist dreams of world coffee success
- Safie Xheta death: Husband attacked wife months before fatal stabbing
- Oscar Wilde's stolen friendship ring returned to Magdalen College
- Oxford University launches scholarship scheme for black Britons
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Strike action on West Midlands Trains services suspended
- Maximus appeal: 'Critical' stray cat attracts global support
- Wingsuit scientist's funeral donations 'missing'
- Solihull stabbing: Two more men charged with Jack Donoghue's murder
- Radio 1's first blind presenter 'excited to represent disabled community'
- General election 2019: A Wolverhampton carer's view
- What is the point of a clock tower?
- Wolves 2-0 West Ham: 'Happy moment' as Wolves go 10 games unbeaten for first time in 46 years
- Bob Willis: Tributes after former England cricket captain and Ashes hero dies
- Rosie Cooper and Jess Phillips death threats: Man charged
BBC Bristol News Feed
- New Bristol Portway railway station costs facing £1m shortfall
- General election 2019: Special needs 'crisis' dominates hustings
- Champions Cup: Bath v Clermont Auvergne team news
- 'Ladies of the night' street name deeds to be sold
- Bristol Cotham School takeaway row patrols end
- Bath far-right terror raid: Man arrested
- Shrewsbury and Bristol Rovers both fined following mass brawl at the Meadow
- Suspected car thief dies after 'citizen's arrest'
- Alice Sloman: Parents claim Boris Johnson 'misled' them
- UK patient diagnosed with monkeypox
Cornwall Council News feed
- What could your drink cost you, or others this Christmas?
- Council fine for landlord of Truro property upheld
- Cornwall's residents to have their say on budget proposals
- Community Open Event to help the search for an appropriate purchaser of Redruth’s Passmore Edwards building
- Cornwall Tour of Britain Community Launch: Announcement of Grand Depart Stage Route, Logo and Website
- Cornwall Council looking for paid polling staff ahead of General Election 2019
- Penzance wins ‘Great Town’ award
- Cornwall Gateway Community Network Panel to discuss local government’s future and setting up speedwatch projects
- ‘Food for fines’ amnesty in 15 Cornwall Libraries to benefit food banks
- Camborne Nursery is outstanding for the 8th year running
BBC Essex News Feed
- Man charged with murdering Harley Watson in Loughton
- Ronnie O'Sullivan beaten by Ding Junhui at UK Championship
- Lying MoD police officer 'would have been sacked'
- Kwame Poku: Colchester United striker agrees new contract at League Two club
- Loughton hit-and-run: Harley Watson crash 'not linked to other incident'
- Ben Lloyd: Holidaymaker died in Spain beach swimming 'accident'
- UK Championship: China's 'adopted son' Ronnie O'Sullivan relishing meeting with Ding Junhui
- Former MOD police officer 'claimed he shot Mark Duggan'
- Nathan Ralph: Southend United left-back out after dislocating shoulder
- Greater Anglia trains disruption 'appalling' says passenger group
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Wingsuit scientist's funeral donations 'missing'
- Firm rapped over Portsmouth Stanhope House delay
- BBC Radio Solent 'legend' Julian Clegg broadcasts final show
- Hampshire businesses left with bills for 'worthless' screens
- Southsea Knight & Lee store: Hotel and cinema plan approved for former John Lewis outlet
- General election 2019: Parties warned over 'newspaper' election leaflets
- Lymington bollard: Council fined £1.4m over girl's injury
- Portsmouth City Council approves Southsea sea defence scheme
- Royal Navy aircraft carriers dock together in Portsmouth
- General election 2019: Why does campaigning focus on certain areas?
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Northern: Commuter protest against 'unreliable' rail firm
- Charlie Pope: Father's canal safety plea after son's drowning
- Salford Royal Hospital's new £67m emergency centre plans approved
- 'Don't be the reason I come knocking on your door this Christmas'
- The sisters counting votes for over 50 years
- Man Utd: Marcus Rashford praised by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Woman killed by car she was driving in Leigh 'may have fallen out'
- General election 2019: Suspended ex-Labour MP Ivan Lewis urges people to vote Tory
- Carjacked Audi stripped down 'within an hour' in Oldham
- Couple exploited desperate people looking for work
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Police chief's legal challenge over degrees dismissed
- Kasey Boulton in court over Welton Cliff triple fatal crash
- Lincoln Cathedral chancellor denies indecent assault on student
- Telford male stripper sentenced for fraud avoids jail
- Grantham school asks pupils not to send Christmas cards
- Northern transport spending £527 per person less than London
- Dunkirk 'shed door' veteran Les Rutherford dies aged 101
- Find out who your team drew in FA Cup third round
- John Motson football photo 'put me on the map'
- Donna Nook: Seal image 'highlights impact of marine litter'
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- General Election Hustings – Amersham – Sat Dec 7
- Amersham Rotate with Janie’s Homeless Friends – collecting to help homeless on Sat Dec 7 at Amersham Christmas Festival
- Upcoming Amersham Art Group Meetings
- Santa’s Winter Wonderland – Amersham Field Centre – 30 Nov, 7 & 8 Dec
- Charity Christmas Concert Thursday 19 December – Amersham
- The Chiltern Camerata – Amersham Free Church – 23 November
- Santa Dash – St. Francis Hospice – December 15
- Amersham – Model Railway Exhibition – 26 October
- Chiltern Open Air Museum – Traditional Christmas Event – 7-8 December
- Amersham Are Group Demonstrations in November and December
Everton dismiss manager Marco Silva after 18 months in charge with the club in the relegation zone.
Commuters gather outside a city centre railway station to protest against Northern's service.
Everton's trip to Anfield to face Liverpool in the FA Cup third round will be shown live on BBC One.
Hillsborough campaigners are calling for more rights for bereaved families in the justice system.
A police officer reveals what it is like to have to break the news of drink and drug-driving deaths.
Mary and Esther have been counting election votes together in Warrington Town Hall since the 1960s.
Everton manager Marco Silva faces the sack with the club's board expected to decide his future on Thursday - as former boss David Moyes comes under consideration as an interim replacement.
Liverpool name a strong 23-man squad for the Fifa Club World Cup later this month and have included youngsters Rhian Brewster, Curtis Jones, Harvey Elliott and Neco Williams.
The victims were recruited from Romania with the promise of employment and shelter.
The first footage of a Merseyside derby, captured in 1902, is among the BFI's most watched online.
The email told a charity the club would only work with it if it had "nothing to do with Muslims".
Farieissia Martin's mental health was not evaluated when she was convicted of murdering her ex.
A total of seven arrests were made during the raids at four homes in Kirkby, Merseyside, on Tuesday.
This North-South divide is often cited by politicians, but it is by no means the only regional divide.
The party promises new spending on trains, buses and trams outside London.
Their grounds are separated by less than a mile, but the current gulf in class between Everton and Liverpool is vast.
Campaigners say "fundamental reform" of the "flawed" justice system is needed for bereaved families.
Everton forward Richarlison signs a new deal that will keep him at Goodison Park until summer 2024.
Father-of-two George Bala Lloyd-Evans was killed shortly after the club's Champions League win.
The decision was made to close Florence Melly Primary School to prevent the virus spreading.