BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Gillingham 0-3 Walsall
- Maidenhead United 1-2 Solihull Moors
- Firewomen prove they exist to four-year-old Esme
- Wolves 4-3 Leicester: Nuno Espirito Santo sent off for Jurgen Klopp-style celebration
- England in West Indies: Chris Woakes takes 3-31 in warm-up match
- Natalie Putt: Missing mum died 'at or near her home'
- Kerim Mrabti: Birmingham City sign Sweden midfielder on free transfer
- Bolton Wanderers v West Bromwich Albion
- Cyrille Regis: Metro tram in memory of footballer
- 'Contaminated' Willenhall land not a threat, council says
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol Rovers v Wycombe Wanderers
- Masters Snooker 2019: Judd Trump beats Mark Selby to reach semi-finals
- Weston-super-Mare brothel owner exposed in BBC report is jailed
- Bristol Steiner school placed in special measures by Ofsted
- Leeds United: Bristol City owner Steve Lansdown wants points deduction for 'spying'
- Lewis Boyce, Christian Judge, Will Stuart and Mike Williams: Bath sign four forwards
- Steve Lansdown: Ring-fence Premiership for three years, says Bristol Bears owner
- European Challenge Cup: Bristol Bears v Enisei-STM Krasnoyarsk
- Nottingham Forest v Bristol City
- Nick Knowles' I'm a Celebrity pants auctioned for surgery funds
Cornwall Council News feed
- Recycling rates are up as awareness grows and demand for bags hits record levels
- Local funding and highway improvements on the agenda at the Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall Council flying the flag for Pride
- Two successful prosecutions by Cornwall Council Trading Standards
- Council consults on what social landlord tenancy policies should look like
- Apprenticeships will help boost prosperity for all of Cornwall
- Calling all students – add vaccines to your to do list before heading off to University
- Council launches new consultation to help people live safe and well at home for longer
- Council commits to 3500 Extra Care units by 2025
- Council consults on how money from developers should be used
BBC Essex News Feed
- Braintree Town v Barnet
- Colchester United v Mansfield Town
- Bradford City v Southend United
- Artist Mark Fell creates 'sound app' for Essex c2c commuters
- Differences in GP access across England 'shocking'
- 'Torture' gang jailed for Tilbury and Horndon-on-the-Hill break-ins
- Stansted M11 hit-and-run: Police want dashcam footage of blue Ford Focus
- East of England burglary gang: Items reunited with victims
- Hundreds could lose money as Dream Lodge Group enters administration
- Billericay Town: Harry Wheeler returns as manager 147 days after being sacked
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Eastleigh v Sutton United
- Boreham Wood v Havant & Waterlooville
- Aldershot Town v Chesterfield
- Oxford United v Portsmouth
- Sean Ervine: Former Hampshire and Zimbabwe cricketer hoping to become professional golfer
- Royal Navy sailor cleared in Canada group sex case
- Lying lorry driver jailed for killing two people in M3 crash
- Southampton park rape: New CCTV released
- Goat found dead 'with tongue cut out' in Bursledon drive
- Collapse of PS Ryde paddle steamer halts restoration
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Salford City v Gateshead
- Macclesfield Town v Oldham Athletic
- Forest Green Rovers v Bury
- Rochdale v Fleetwood Town
- Swinton murder probe: Stabbed mum had 'heart of gold'
- Romelu Lukaku: Man Utd striker big part of squad, says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Bolton Wanderers v West Bromwich Albion
- Bolton: New deals for Gary O'Neil and Remi Matthews after embargo lifted
- Leicester explosion: Three men jailed for murdering five people
- Sheffield Wednesday v Wigan Athletic
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City v Grimsby Town
- Lincoln city areas set for To Let boards ban
- Brexit: Ministers back my plan to block no-deal - Nick Boles
- Grimsby restaurant fined over 'nut free' korma
- Cian Bolger, James Brown and Danny Rowe: Lincoln City bring in three
- Lincolnshire receives first Syrian refugees
- Kirton house fire: Murder suspect and victims named
- Cars set alight at Lincoln prison in suspected arson attacks
- Grace Millane: Man denies murdering British backpacker
- 'Minor Counties' to become the National Counties Cricket Association from 2020
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Name Change For Local Charity
- Charity Quiz Supper – MND Association – Saturday Feb 2
- Amersham Track Party On December 9th
- Friday 14th December Wear It Festive to support local Hospice
- Chiltern Humanists – 12 December – Valerie Jack – A Happy Ending – Amersham
- Charity Family Christmas Concert Sunday 9 December 2018 Amersham
- The Shape of the World – a new comic drama – Nov 24 / 30 Dec 1
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 17 November
- Rotary Amersham present An Evening with Michael Portillo 19 Jan 2019
- Amersham Art Group Oil Painting Demonstration – 6 November & Self Lead Workshops 28 Nov
Liverpool full-back Trent Alexander-Arnold signs a new five-year deal until 2024 with the Premier League leaders.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Tranmere Rovers and Swindon Town.
A BBC analysis suggests there is a shocking variation in access to GPs across England, doctors' leaders say.
The drug ring used assault rifles and pump-action shotguns to "instil fear in the community".
The move comes in response to an Ofsted report last year which criticised social workers' caseloads.
Liverpool Women sign England Under-23 winger Jemma Purfield, following her graduation from Arizona State University.
Graham Mackrell denies two health and safety offences relating to the 1989 Hillsborough disaster.
A High Court judge rejects planning permission for new houses to be built in a popular Liverpool park.
Steve Rotheram says he has "no option" but to ask taxpayers to fund his wages, his office and plans.
Everton striker Oumar Niasse joins Cardiff City on loan until the end of the season, with an option to make the move permanent.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Southampton and Everton.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Liverpool and Crystal Palace.
Bernard Sheridan has been a devoted Reds' fan since going to his first Liverpool game in 1923.
Pascal Blasio refinanced his failing business but denies causing an explosion to claim insurance.
Liverpool defender Andy Robertson signs a new contract keeping him at Anfield until the summer of 2024.
The £1 tax on hotel rooms could raise £2m a year, the city's cabinet member for culture says.
Suspected fraud involving developments in Liverpool and Manchester is being investigated, officials say.
Officers could be heard warning there was chaos outside the ground in recordings played to the jury.
Anthony Wales will serve a minimum of 24 years in prison for the murder of Joseph McKeever.
Mark Fellows shot dead crime boss Paul Massey and mob "fixer" John Kinsella in a gang feud.