BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Man killed care worker in hit-and-run crash in Walsall.
- Man who ran over PC Gareth Phillips with patrol car jailed
- Tipton residents in temporary accommodation after burst pipe flood
- Bordesley Green petrol bomber targets same car twice
- Racist abuse in Bulgaria-England game 'clear as day' - Tyrone Mings
- Dan Evans beats Bernard Tomic at Stockholm Open
- LGBT teaching row: Call for larger exclusion zone
- Tipton house collapses after water main bursts
- Runners 'understand' half marathon safety changes
- Safety calls after multiple Walsall canal falls
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Gloucestershire: George Scott joins county on three-year deal from Middlesex
- Extinction Rebellion Bristol slams council petrol station purchase
- Bristol boxing charity gets grant to help 'at risk' children
- Damage that led to metre River Avon drop to cost £3.5m
- Chef Claire Thompson's notes for new book stolen from car
- Bristol City Council £98,000 payout error 'led to cover-up'
- Bristol Windrush musician Jashwha Moses died after citizenship awarded
- Police encourage Muslim women to report hate crime
- Liverpool hit back to deny Bristol City
- Missing semi-wild Savannah cat re-captured in Bristol
Cornwall Council News feed
- Cornwall Council leader calls on government to tackle regional inequality at research launch in Brussels
- Good news for Cornwall’s railways as number of journeys soar
- Saltash house remains shut as partnership tackles anti-social behaviour
- Cornish teenager appeals for more people to think about adoption
- Cornwall Council supports The Eden Project’s drive towards clean energy
- Next milestone met as contractor appointed to deliver the new St Austell to A30 link road
- Date Confirmed for Cornwall Tour of Britain Stage in 2020
- Magistrates warn a Cornish mum to make sure her children attend school
- Cornwall’s Port Health team oversees successful Falmouth Oyster Festival
- Two of Cornwall’s Councillors shortlisted to win an LGiU award
BBC Essex News Feed
- Waltham Abbey crash: Second arrest after man dies as car hits tree
- Southend's 'dangerous' cycle divider to be removed
- Henrik Larsson: Southend United talks over manager role collapse
- Ronnie O'Sullivan: Crawley English Open venue 'still needs change'
- English Open: Ronnie O'Sullivan through in final frame against Jamie O'Neill
- Pony rescued from Chelmsford swimming pool
- Norfolk stately home Houghton Hall provides canvas for artist Richard Woods
- Food writer Jack Monroe 'loses £5,000 in phone-number hijack'
- England takes the World Porridge Making title in the Highlands
- Cambridge gallery lends art to students 'with none damaged' in 60 years
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Southampton Townhill Park: Homes revamp scheme 'causing pupil intake drop'
- Students protest over Portsmouth Stanhope House delay
- WW2 Royal Engineer veteran's funeral attended by hundreds after plea
- New Forest cattle to be de-horned after walkers attacked
- Girl, 4, suffers kidney failure after E. coli bug
- Peterborough prison death family 'treading water'
- Cancer patients show scars for Stand Up To Cancer
- First tests of HMS Prince of Wales capabilities
- Train passengers shine in diamond hunt
- Rangers: Southampton's Ross Wilson poised to become director of football
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Teenage boy stabbed on bus on Wilmslow Road in Manchester
- Manchester Airport passengers face 'longest security queues' in UK
- Women's Champions League: Arsenal and Manchester City eye quarter-final spots
- Manchester criminals arrested in Cheshire hotel hot tub
- Chloe McGurk: NI Manchester stabbing victim required surgery
- Ann Marie Pomphret stables murder: Husband jailed for life
- Newton Heath shooting: Gunman fires shot at taxi
- Racist abuse in Bulgaria-England game 'clear as day' - Tyrone Mings
- Man Utd: Anthony Martial to return to training before Liverpool match
- John Dreyer: Oldham Athletic appoint assistant head coach
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- The super Nova swimming star and the teenagers with Tokyo 2020 vision
- Drink-drive North East Lincolnshire Council leader Ray Oxby banned from driving
- Spalding relief road plan could see homes demolished
- Little Grimsby pays tribute to WW2 pilot's sacrifice
- Fire chief receives 'malicious' messages after Fireman Sam axed
- Disease threat row over imported Romanian dogs
- The hungry 26-year-old who set up a £100m food firm
- Why are there sex shops on the A1?
- Peterborough United 2-0 Lincoln City
- Ploughmen and women compete for national title in Nocton
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Hospice of St. Francis Firewalk Challenge – 2nd November
- Amersham Art Group – Demonstrations – 1st Oct – Susan Gray
- Halloween Spectacular – Chiltern Open Air Museum – Friday November 1
- AMCHOR Autumn term – new members welcome! – Starts September 2
- Hospice of St Francis Open Afternoon, Sunday 22nd September
- Gordon King Watercolour Demonstration – Amersham Art Group – 3rd September
The attack happened on Wilmslow Road in Manchester and police say his injuries are not life threatening.
Average security wait times at Manchester are double those at Gatwick and Heathrow, say Which?
Man City and England captain Steph Houghton hopes their 100 per cent start can be carried forward to the Champions League.
CCTV shows police arresting the men in the pool and spa area of a hotel where they were hiding out.
Chloe McGurk, 19, from Glengormley, is recuperating after being injured in Friday's attack.
Ann Marie Pomphret was struck 30 times by her husband at the stables they owned in Warrington.
The taxi driver and a passenger were shaken but not injured in the shooting on Sunday, police say.
England defender Tyrone Mings says he could hear the racist abuse "as clear as day" in the Euro 2020 qualifier against Bulgaria.
Manchester United forward Anthony Martial will return to training this week, raising hopes he could be fit to face Liverpool on Sunday.
League Two side Oldham Athletic appoint John Dreyer as assistant to head coach Dino Maamria.
A prospective buyer for Bury FC withdraws their interest after doing due diligence, says supporters' group Forever Bury.
Greater Manchester could become first region outside London to bring its buses back under public control.
Wales boss Ryan Giggs says winger Daniel James passed concussion tests after a heavy collision against Croatia, although Headway has criticised the handling of the incident.
The card was left on the windscreen of a police car following the Arndale Centre stabbings.
Greater Manchester Police say there will be an "increased police presence" in Bolton.
Manchester United forward Lauren James is named player of the match by BBC co-commentator Jayne Ludlow - moments before being sent off for a second bookable offence.
Manchester United record back-to-back Women's Super League victories with an impressive win at Tottenham Hotspur.
Wigan and England captain Sean O'Loughlin will miss the Great Britain Lions tour to New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Rochdale market, which has been operating since the 13th Century, will be run by a trader.
The timing is not ideal but the rewards are significant and Tyson Fury can again prove his sales prowess when he enters WWE.