- Premiership: Harlequins v Newcastle Falcons
- Fly-tipping discovered 2,700 times a day in England
- Chelsea: Fifa allegedly recommends Blues handed two-year transfer ban after signing of minors
- Brexit: Dominic Raab and Esther McVey among ministers to quit over EU agreement
- Jamel Boyce: Man charged with stabbing of teenager
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Face of Suffrage: Hilda Burkitt selfie mosaic unveiled
- Appeal over fatal drive-by shooting in Great Barr
- Nechells scrapyard deaths: Expert says wall was 'overloaded'
- Alex Palmer: Oldham Athletic sign West Bromwich Albion goalkeeper on loan
- Walsall cancer patient meets lifesaving German donor
- Hospital recruits eight dogs to brighten up patients' stay
- Checkatrade Trophy: Gareth Barry features for West Brom's U21 in Macclesfield defeat
- Birmingham Catholic church sex abuse victims treated as 'scourge'
- Nechells scrapyard deaths: Safety adviser 'not asked to check wall'
- First 5G cities in UK named by EE
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol City Council pledges to end 'period poverty'
- Bath: Anthony Watson, Charlie Ewels, Nathan Catt and Elliott Stooke agree new contracts
- Bristol Waste Company's goodwill panto tickets upsets workers
- Gwenda Gage from Bristol is her brain-injured son's carer
- Bristol murder arrest after man dies in flat in Easton
- Draw made for FA Cup second round
- 'Hundreds of pupils spend week in school isolation booths'
- The catwalk model who rose above the bullies
- Sam Underhill must adapt to be genuine world-class back row - Jeremy Guscott
- Premiership Rugby Cup: Saracens and Bristol win to maintain semi-final hopes
Cornwall Council News feed
- Safer Penzance partners respond swiftly to antisocial behaviour in town centre
- How good is your community at recycling and reducing waste?
- Council gives guidance to boost Changing Places Toilets
- Parents are urged to apply for primary school places by 15 January, 2019
- New mural captures what makes Bodmin special
- Invitation to have your say on Council's budget at Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- New lease of life for Cornwall couple using a care monitoring system
- Cornwall social worker nominated for prestigious award
- Invitation to have your say on Council's budget at Newquay and St Columb Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall has a lot to teach the country about seaside towns, says Lords Committee Chairman
BBC Essex News Feed
- Discarded needles and syringes removed up to 50 times a day
- Northern Ireland Open: Ali Carter defeats holder Mark Williams 4-3 in Belfast
- Stansted Airport expansion plan approved by council
- John Pordage murder trial: 'Western-style pistol' used
- Essex library closures: 25 out of 74 set to go
- Essex Police PC asked paedophile to send abuse images
- Short circuit: What happens to all the redundant cables in Essex?
- Essex Police drop mental health trust manslaughter probe
- Reindeer events cancelled across England after abuse video
- John Pordage murder trial: Man shot dead 'over nice bum comment'
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Fareham MP among Brexit resignations
- Lucy McHugh death: Man in court accused of murdering teen
- Lucy McHugh death: Man charged with murder of stabbed teen
- Animal survivors found after Isle of Wight pet shop fire
- Gosport child death: Mum missed appointment due to cocaine
- Mutiny Festival drug deaths: Tommy Cowan 'took two pills'
- Michael Obafemi: Martin O'Neill won't rush Southampton player to make international decision
- Isle of Wight ferry firms apologise for disruption after MP letter
- Flybe up for sale weeks after profit warning
- Stuart Armstrong: Southampton's ex-Celtic midfielder doesn't miss Scottish game
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Ian Naude: Cheshire PC convicted of raping 13-year-old girl
- Rapist gets life for 'appalling' 13-hour attack
- Little Hulton fire: Crews tackle large warehouse blaze
- Benjamin Mendy: Manchester City and France full-back has knee surgery
- Manchester Arena bomb survivor thanks public for 'humbling' support
- Woman raped by masked man with gun near Fallowfield Loop
- Manchester attack: Salman Abedi's brother 'to be extradited this year'
- Gil Dudson: Salford Red Devils sign Wales' former Widnes Vikings forward
- Student sleeps rough for five nights in Manchester
- Police probe two child abduction attempts by men in vans
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Search on in Boston and Skegness for £76m lottery ticket holder
- Tributes paid to RAF Bomber Command veteran Harry Irons
- Draw made for FA Cup second round
- Lincoln City v Northampton Town
- Fens flag campaign to capture 'fighting qualities'
- Boston Pilgrim Hospital roof jump man wins £3m damages
- Hospital 'failed' Lincolnshire GP Mark Howard, inquest hears
- Market Rasen: Racehorse L'es Fremantle ends losing run with win at 56th attempt
- MP calls for Red Arrows to move to RAF Leeming
- Cash machine stolen day after Lincolnshire Co-op opens
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Charity Family Christmas Concert Sunday 9 December 2018 Amersham
- The Shape of the World – a new comic drama – Nov 24 / 30 Dec 1
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 17 November
- Rotary Amersham present An Evening with Michael Portillo 19 Jan 2019
- Amersham Art Group Oil Painting Demonstration – 6 November & Self Lead Workshops 28 Nov
- AMCHOR Mostly Mozart Saturday 24 November – Amersham
- Chiltern Humanists – Morals in Artificial Intelligence – Amersham – 10 October
- Classic Model Train Show – Amersham – 27 October
- Amersham Track Party – Sept 23 – 10-5pm
- Acrylic Artist Demonstration -Amersham Art Group – 2nd October
Chelsea will face two-time finalists Paris St-Germain in the Women's Champions League quarter-finals.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Crystal Palace and Tottenham Hotspur.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Huddersfield Town and West Ham United.
Brentford chief executive Mark Devlin is to leave at the end of December after seven years with the Championship club.
Malcolm Mide-Madariola, 17, died in hospital after he was stabbed outside Clapham South station.
"Unconscious bias" is to blame, says the head of the board - which decides when to free inmates from jail.
Ayodeji Habeeb Azeez died of his wounds after the attack in a street in south-east London.
England captain Harry Kane says it is important to remember those footballers who gave the ultimate sacrifice in World War One.
A man is due in court after George Barker was found with stab wounds outside a gym in London.
The 'Triple Cripples' AKA Jay and Kym are fighting three forms of discrimination.
The stone will honour the heroism of PC Keith Palmer, who was killed in the Westminster terror attack.
Gap between shop closures and openings hits record level as High Street turmoil continues.
Tottenham are warned by an advertising watchdog after claiming their new stadium would be the "only place in London" to watch Champions League football this season.
Launching West Ham's new community project, striker Marko Arnautovic says he could have easily ended up in prison himself.
Peter Gouldstone is in hospital after a "brutal and senseless" attack in his London home.
Sally Hodkin was stabbed by a woman who had been allowed to leave a mental health unit hours earlier.
The Met Police say there have been no arrests in the murder investigation.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Queens Park Rangers and Brentford.
A number of London firms are paying their staff the same amount to work fewer hours.
AFC Wimbledon boss Neal Ardley expects to lose his job if they are knocked out of the FA Cup by non-league Haringey Borough.