BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Tony Pulis: West Brom boss says he 'will plough on' as manager after loss to Chelsea
- Maidstone United v Solihull Moors
- Walsall v Gillingham
- Liam Gallagher guitar stolen from blind woman in Birmingham
- Kwame Thomas: Coventry City loan striker to Solihull Moors
- Reading v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- John Motson meets BBC Radio 5 live's young commentator of the year
- Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa
- Endris Mohammed trial: Dad guilty of murdering son and daughter
- Aston Villa: Jonathan Kodjia and Scott Hogan sidelined following international duty
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Wasteland in Bristol turned into a 'berry maze'
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan hammers Judd Trump in final
- Bristol Rovers v AFC Wimbledon
- Wales v Georgia: Travel warning to rugby fans in Cardiff
- Elderly woman injured by suspected shoplifter in Bristol
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan to face Judd Trump in China final
- Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City
- Bath University vice-chancellor told to 'move on' at staff event
- Premiership: London Irish v Bath
- Joe Morrell: Midfielder signs new contract with Bristol City until 2019
Cornwall Council News feed
- Forestry and strengthening community networks on the agenda for Falmouth and Penryn Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall’s Lord Lieutenant presents British Empire Medals to five Local Community Heroes
- Two Cornwall Council social workers nominated for prestigious awards
- Cornwall Council continues to work with partners to repair road and support residents and businesses in Coverack
- Cornwall Council announces road into Coverack expected to open next week
- Cornwall one of the lowest areas in England for new HIV diagnosis
- How would you allocate the budget for Council services? Public consultation opens today
- Treffry Viaduct and Luxulyan Valley set for major conservation works following a £3.6M National Lottery boost
- Cabinet discusses key decisions on budget, investment programme, new waste contract and proposals to transform adult and children’s services
- Pencalenick students 'pass out' at Falmouth Community Fire Station parade
BBC Essex News Feed
- Colchester United 0-0 Morecambe
- Portsmouth 1-0 Southend United
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Judd Trump for 'one of the best victories'
- Children in Need: Fundraisers in the east support Pudsey
- BBC Children in Need Pudsey pump trolley challenge
- Colchester woman jailed for spending parents' life savings
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan to face Judd Trump in China final
- Design for planned nuclear power plant in Essex unveiled
- Greater Anglia's new trains revealed in virtual reality
- 'Break-in victim' died at Braintree Police Station
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Eastleigh v Barrow
- Hartlepool United v Aldershot Town
- Portsmouth v Southend United
- Ross Stearn: Sutton United re-sign winger after Eastleigh release
- Boy, 13, 'sexually assaulted by stranger' in Aldershot
- Children in Need money getting kids ready for school
- Children in Need: Special needs pre-school grateful for support
- Liverpool v Southampton
- Glitter banned by Dorset children's nursery chain
- Simon Heslop: Eastleigh sign York City midfielder on month's loan
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- John Stones: Man City defender set for six-week injury lay-off
- Bury 0-3 Blackburn Rovers
- Wigan Athletic 1-2 Bradford City
- Oldham Athletic 3-1 Rochdale
- Macclesfield Town 0-0 Boreham Wood
- Andy Burnham launches plan for 'left-behind' town centres
- Man arrested after light aircraft crash in Salford
- Phil Jones: Jose Mourinho says defender had six injections to play for England
- Peter Kay's Car Share to make surprise return
- Megan Campbell: Manchester City Women defender suffers serious knee injury
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City 1-2 Coventry City
- Children in Need 2017 highlights
- X Factor singer Ella Henderson's father loses fraud convictions appeal
- Bridge backed over 'misused' Lincoln level crossing
- Man charged with raping two girls in Derby in 1970s and 1980s
- Price of Football 2017: League Two ticket prices rise
- Price of Football 2017: Young adult fans are 'put off' by cost of football
- Contaminated mustard gas soil to go from Roughton Moor
- Brexit 'not a disaster' for Grimsby, says Norman Lamont
- Hundreds support Lincoln street appeal for Beechey brothers
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Hearing Dogs Christmas Market – Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th November
- Drawing for Beginners: Still-Life and Animal Studies – Amersham – 29 Nov & 6 Dec
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society Concert – Amersham – 25 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 22 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 8 November
- Amersham Museum New Dinky Toy Exhibition
- The Titfield Thunderbolt – 8 to 11 Nov. @ The Elgiva Theatre, Chesham – Chesham Theatre Company
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 28 November
- Sir Christèmas: A Selection of Seasonal Music – 3 December
- Amersham Art Group – Oil Painting Demonstration – 7 November
The NHS will be encouraged to sell unused land and buildings in London.
The reality star issues a statement about an attack carried out by her ex-boyfriend in April.
Premiership side Harlequins sign scrum-half Ian Prior from Australian side Western Force on a short-term deal.
Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld is set to be sidelined until after Christmas with a hamstring problem.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur.
Housing associations say being reclassified as private bodies will allow them to build more homes.
Lawrence Okolie: Boxer talks being bullied at school, losing seven stone and building his confidence
British boxer Lawrence Okolie visits his former school as part of anti-bullying week, as he reflects on how he was bullied for his weight, made changes to his lifestyle and overcame confidence issues.
TfL deemed Uber unfit to run a taxi service and refused to renew its licence in September.
The theatre apologised for not having a culture where people could "speak freely".
West Ham striker Javier Hernandez denies reports he has asked to leave the Premier League club.
Team news as Gloucester host Saracens in Friday's Premiership fixture at Kingsholm (19:45 GMT).
The new fare is expected to come into force early next year, London Mayor Sadiq Khan said.
The Metropolitan Police says it believes all those who died in the blaze have now been identified.
Benedict Allen is seen near an airstrip in Papua New Guinea and has asked to be rescued.
Evelyn Brandao gave birth to baby Reign after she went into labour on a train.
A 70-year-old woman was killed when her car was in collision with a stolen Mercedes.
Leyton Orient director of football Martin Ling says he has been inundated with applications to become their new head coach.
The north London derby is upon us - but who would make your combined Arsenal-Tottenham team?
Names and backgrounds of the victims of the Grenfell Tower.
People affected by the Grenfell fire are being offered holidays in Cornwall to help them recover.