- Coronavirus: Met Police staff member dies after diagnosis
- Coronavirus: Empty-roads speeding may impact NHS, drivers warned
- Coronavirus: London church investigated over 'protection' oil
- BA cabin crew member: I feel totally undervalued
- Camden Voices sings together virtually during coronavirus outbreak
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Coronavirus: MP Tahir Ali apologises after funeral during lockdown
- Coronavirus: Nurse Areema Nasreen dies with Covid-19
- Coronavirus: Dudley school teacher dies after Covid-19 diagnosis
- Coronavirus: NHS workers offered free accommodation
- Coronavirus: Edgbaston Cricket Ground to become NHS staff test centre
- Doctor who makes plastic prosthetics helps 10,000 people
- Coronavirus: Birmingham man charged over 'I hope all NHS die' call
- Woman hit by car after leaving Russells Hall Hospital dies
- Coronavirus: West Midlands Railway offers new timetable
- Coronavirus: Sandwell salons donate PPE to carers
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Coronavirus: Bristol and Harrogate Nightingale hospitals announced
- Bristol mayor defends £9k pay rise 'intended for victor'
- Coronavirus: Bristol street lines to 'urge runners off pavement'
- Coronavirus: Bristol tower block social-distancing 'impossible'
- Eddie Large: Comedian dies aged 78 with coronavirus
- 'I grew closer to my nan with Alzheimer's during isolation'
- St Pauls riots in Bristol remembered 40 years on
- Bath's Royal Mineral Water Hospital redevelopment plans revised
- Funding blow for Bath College's digital skills centre
- Coronavirus: Student doctors graduate early to join fight
Cornwall Council News feed
- Council brings forward support for Cornwall’s culture and creative economy
- Call to holiday lets to follow COVID-19 closure orders
- Retired or former social workers needed to support Cornwall’s most vulnerable
- Registration of births, deaths and marriages during Covid 19
- Cornwall Council calls on government to speed up delivery of PPE supplies
- Cornwall Council reaches landmark in Langarth Garden Village project
- Cornwall Council leads the way so that vital support reaches Cornwall’s most vulnerable people
- Parking zone restrictions and car park charges waived to support essential workers during Covid-19 pandemic
- Cornwall Council works with local hotels to free up hospital capacity during the pandemic
- It’s time to prove that Cornwall really is Proud to Care!
BBC Essex News Feed
- Coronavirus: Nurse in intensive care at Southend Hospital
- Stansted Airport's 'challenge' to park grounded planes
- Southend United: 'Some players' furloughed due to coronavirus financial effects
- Coronavirus: 'Living legend' doctor Alfa Saadu dies from Covid-19
- Coronavirus: Covid-19 used as a weapon, says Essex top officer
- Coronavirus: Southend Hospital staff could 'limit work' over protective equipment
- Spina bifida womb op baby celebrates first birthday in lockdown
- Cricket and coronavirus: What will happen with 2020 season?
- Coronavirus: How are hospices coping during the pandemic?
- Coronavirus in UK: How many confirmed cases are there in your area?
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Coronavirus will transform UK work and travel, says AA
- Coronavirus: Isle of Wight student makes PPE face masks
- Coronavirus: Calls for student accommodation fees to be waived
- Coronavirus: Pennington spells out message in wool
- Coronavirus: Hampshire family 'arrested' at Pakistan funeral
- Coronavirus: University researchers develop respiratory hood
- New Forest thatched cottage wrecked by fire
- Premier League clubs in 'moral vacuum' and players should sacrifice salary - politicians
- Coronavirus: Isle of Wight ferry firms agree reduced timetables
- Coronavirus: Military help South Central Ambulance Service
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Coronavirus: Trapped cruise passenger Dr Partha Basu falls ill
- Eddie Large: Comedian dies aged 78 with coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Manchester-based Hut Group donates £10m
- Tony Lewis: Cricket statistician of the Duckworth-Lewis method dies aged 78
- Alan Henning death: Charity's 'failings' over killed aid worker
- Coronavirus: The restaurants feeding hospital staff
- Coronavirus: 'Stockport Spider-Men' delight families in lockdown
- Coronavirus: Rochdale Council tops up 'unhealthy' food boxes
- Coronavirus: How to help film the news
- Coronavirus victim, 108, survived 1918 Spanish flu pandemic
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Coronavirus: Newly-promoted NHS consultant says 'it's time to step up'
- Coronavirus: Education, businesses and hobbyists making equipment for the NHS
- Seal pup found 15 miles away from North Sea home released
- Coronavirus: RAF Woodhall Spa 'may be virus mortuary'
- Coronavirus kindness: Lincoln FC kitman's NHS laundry offer
- Coronavirus: Will food supply fears see a rise in home-grown veg?
- Coronavirus: First death confirmed in Lincolnshire
- Coronavirus: Cathedral turns blue as city honours NHS staff
- Coronavirus: Coastguard warns beachgoers to stay at home
- Coronavirus: A visual guide to the pandemic
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- 9 to 5: The Musical – Chesham Musical Theatre Company – 1st – 5th April
- Amersham Art Group Next Meetings
- LOCAL AMERSHAM GPs LAUNCH A NEW NETWORK TO IMPROVE SERVICES
- Almshouse Accommodation Available (Two Vacancies) – Amersham
- City of London Sinfonia: Beethoven, Mozart – Part of Chiltern Arts Festival 7 March 2020
- Rotary in Amersham invite you to – An Evening with Adam Henson – Saturday 28th March
- Carrol Morris – Owner of Carrols Hardware Shop – Celebrates Longest “One Woman” Business in Amersham – 1st February
- Amersham Art Group Meetings For February and March
- AMCHOR Short Concert on Sunday 2 February at The Free Church, Woodside Road, Amersham.
Dr Asif Munaf has been made a consultant a year early to help his hospital tackle coronavirus cases.
Universities and schools are using their skills and equipment to make personal protective equipment.
The pup is thought to have swum upstream from its North Sea home in search of food.
A former RAF base has been earmarked as a site for a possible coronavirus mortuary.
The club's industrial washing machines are out of use while the football season is suspended.
"Food insecurity" could cause a wave of first time horticulturalists, experts say.
The woman was in her 80s and had underlying health conditions, Lincolnshire health bosses say.
Lincoln Cathedral was bathed in blue light as people took part in the nationwide "Clap for Carers" tribute.
The Coastguard says beaches are not being manned by lifeguards and people should stay at home.
Key charts explaining how the respiratory virus has spread and how it is being dealt with.
Roads are deserted in Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire after strict curbs on everyday life were announced.
People have been quarantined at immigration removal units, the BBC is told.
An 18-year-old has died of coronavirus in England. Are young people at risk from the virus?
Everybody should be avoiding non-essential contact, and you should stay at home wherever possible.
Key graphics explaining how coronavirus has spread in the UK and the government's response.
Step-by-step, what to do to help prevent the spread of the virus.
The new measures will see shops closed and groups dispersed in order to fight coronavirus.
In a number of areas, councils are prioritising the disposal of household and clinical waste.
Which borough has the most coronavirus cases - and how far behind the capital is the rest of the UK?
After Boris Johnson brings in new measures, the BBC explains why staying in is a matter of life and death.