BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Victims 'told not to report' Jehovah's Witness child abuse
- Royal Blood gig in Birmingham: Police find 53 stolen phones
- Tony Pulis: West Brom boss says he 'will plough on' as manager after loss to Chelsea
- Maidstone United v Solihull Moors
- Walsall v Gillingham
- Liam Gallagher guitar stolen from blind woman in Birmingham
- Kwame Thomas: Coventry City loan striker to Solihull Moors
- Reading v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- John Motson meets BBC Radio 5 live's young commentator of the year
- Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol sailor dies in Clipper Round the World Race
- Pedestrian dies after being hit by car in Bristol
- A Bristol charity recreates the experience of dementia
- 100 Women: How the 'urinary leash' keeps women at home
- Wasteland in Bristol turned into a 'berry maze'
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan hammers Judd Trump in final
- Bristol Rovers v AFC Wimbledon
- Wales v Georgia: Travel warning to rugby fans in Cardiff
- Elderly woman injured by suspected shoplifter in Bristol
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan to face Judd Trump in China final
Cornwall Council News feed
- Forestry and strengthening community networks on the agenda for Falmouth and Penryn Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall’s Lord Lieutenant presents British Empire Medals to five Local Community Heroes
- Two Cornwall Council social workers nominated for prestigious awards
- Cornwall Council continues to work with partners to repair road and support residents and businesses in Coverack
- Cornwall Council announces road into Coverack expected to open next week
- Cornwall one of the lowest areas in England for new HIV diagnosis
- How would you allocate the budget for Council services? Public consultation opens today
- Treffry Viaduct and Luxulyan Valley set for major conservation works following a £3.6M National Lottery boost
- Cabinet discusses key decisions on budget, investment programme, new waste contract and proposals to transform adult and children’s services
- Pencalenick students 'pass out' at Falmouth Community Fire Station parade
BBC Essex News Feed
- Colchester Castle hosts dance class for people with Parkinson's disease
- Colchester United 0-0 Morecambe
- Portsmouth 1-0 Southend United
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Judd Trump for 'one of the best victories'
- Children in Need: Fundraisers in the east support Pudsey
- BBC Children in Need Pudsey pump trolley challenge
- Colchester woman jailed for spending parents' life savings
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan to face Judd Trump in China final
- Design for planned nuclear power plant in Essex unveiled
- Greater Anglia's new trains revealed in virtual reality
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Council to ask government for £26m Botley bypass backing
- Eastleigh v Barrow
- Hartlepool United v Aldershot Town
- Portsmouth v Southend United
- Ross Stearn: Sutton United re-sign winger after Eastleigh release
- Boy, 13, 'sexually assaulted by stranger' in Aldershot
- Children in Need money getting kids ready for school
- Children in Need: Special needs pre-school grateful for support
- Liverpool v Southampton
- Glitter banned by Dorset children's nursery chain
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Tommy Fleetwood beats Justin Rose to Race to Dubai crown
- Manchester Arena attack survivor returns to karate club
- John Stones: Man City defender set for six-week injury lay-off
- Bury 0-3 Blackburn Rovers
- Wigan Athletic 1-2 Bradford City
- Oldham Athletic 3-1 Rochdale
- Macclesfield Town 0-0 Boreham Wood
- Andy Burnham launches plan for 'left-behind' town centres
- Man arrested after light aircraft crash in Salford
- Phil Jones: Jose Mourinho says defender had six injections to play for England
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City 1-2 Coventry City
- Children in Need 2017 highlights
- X Factor singer Ella Henderson's father loses fraud convictions appeal
- Bridge backed over 'misused' Lincoln level crossing
- Man charged with raping two girls in Derby in 1970s and 1980s
- Price of Football 2017: League Two ticket prices rise
- Price of Football 2017: Young adult fans are 'put off' by cost of football
- Contaminated mustard gas soil to go from Roughton Moor
- Brexit 'not a disaster' for Grimsby, says Norman Lamont
- Hundreds support Lincoln street appeal for Beechey brothers
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Hearing Dogs Christmas Market – Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th November
- Drawing for Beginners: Still-Life and Animal Studies – Amersham – 29 Nov & 6 Dec
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society Concert – Amersham – 25 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 22 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 8 November
- Amersham Museum New Dinky Toy Exhibition
- The Titfield Thunderbolt – 8 to 11 Nov. @ The Elgiva Theatre, Chesham – Chesham Theatre Company
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 28 November
- Sir Christèmas: A Selection of Seasonal Music – 3 December
- Amersham Art Group – Oil Painting Demonstration – 7 November
Care leavers across Lancashire are now exempt from paying council tax, thanks to an award-winning campaign by Lancashire County Council's Children in Care Council, known as LINX.
Older people in West Lancashire are now more than £1m a year better off thanks to a campaign to ensure they are claiming the benefits that they are entitled to.
Lancashire County Council's programme to introduce more charging points for people who own electric vehicles will begin in the New Year.
Lancashire County Council's Cabinet has agreed £1.
People still have time to share their views about future opening hours at their local library.
A Longridge school cook will spend the day helping to prepare meals for the lunchtime diners at Rogan & Co restaurant, in Cartmel, this week.
Lancashire County Council and the Lancashire Enterprise Partnership have written to the government to encourage further development of the aerospace and advanced manufacturing sector.
One year since its opening, The Bay Gateway has been named the 2017 Economic Infrastructure Project of the Year.
A city centre street in Preston will become two-way from Monday (13 November) as part of plans to reduce journey times.
A review of charging for non-residential care services was approved by Lancashire County Council's cabinet today (Thursday 9 November).
Lancashire County Council has agreed to help secure the future of two swimming pools near Lancaster by transferring their ownership to community organisations.
Proposals about the future of two libraries were agreed by Lancashire County Council's cabinet today (Thursday 9 November).
Inspiring children and young people from Lancashire can now be nominated to receive a recognition award.
Lancashire County Council in the running for national awards for work with children and young people
Lancashire County Council has again made it through to the finals of the prestigious Children and Young People Now Awards 2017.
Lancashire County Council will hold an information evening in November as part of a campaign to recruit new foster carers.
Lancashire County Council's cabinet will discuss a review of non-residential care charges at its meeting on Thursday 9 November.
The Fishergate bus lane cameras in central Preston will be reintroduced from Monday 6 November.
Lancashire County Council's flagship programme to reopen libraries which closed over a year ago marked a major milestone today as Silverdale Library became the first to reopen to the public.
Lancashire County Council will launch an online campaign to recruit new foster carers in November.
Improvement work is continuing on the car park levels at Preston Bus Station.