- Lumiere London: Festival of light to return in 2018
- Jobi McAnuff: Leyton Orient sign former Stevenage winger
- Grenfell Tower fire: Investigators bring in 9/11 experts
- Javier Hernandez: West Ham close to deal for Mexican forward
- Lorry transporting chocolate Lion bars engulfed by fire on A2 near Bluewater
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Glenn Whelan: Aston Villa sign Stoke City midfielder on two-year contract
- Ex-football coach Mark Ellis jailed for sex abuse
- Nephew bludgeoned uncle in Italy in dispute over money
- Man on Birmingham bus stabbed to death by fellow passenger
- The secret of a 70 year marriage: 'Tell it as it is'
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Aston Villa sign Hull City full-back for £1m
- Ian Paterson case: Surgeon's sentence referred to Court of Appeal
- DIY SOS transforms grieving family's West Bromwich home
- In pictures: 24 hours in England
- Son cleared of killing Brierley Hill mum speaks of relief
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Water returned to thousands after Willsbridge main burst
- Five men rescued in Bristol human trafficking raid
- Avon Fire Authority 'old boys club' criticised
- Groping: Police advice on how to report sexual assault
- Tom Broadbent: Bristol Rovers sign former Army defender
- Two men charged with hate crime attack in Bristol
- Burst water main affects 35,000 homes in Bristol area
- Grandmother, 86, awarded doctorate from University of Bristol
- Alex Jenkins: 'I dreamed of the Premier League, now I want a Super Bowl'
- T20 Blast: Gloucestershire defend 138-9 to beat Kent
Cornwall Council News feed
- Don't miss out having your say - take part in this year's annual canvass
- Recovery effort continues today to help Coverack community back on their feet after devastating floods
- Council working with Coverack local community to recover from devastating flash flood
- Preferred route for A30 Chiverton to Carland Cross dualling discussed at St Agnes and Perranporth Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall supports new "Proud to Care" campaign to champion care workers
- Earlier help to prevent people becoming rough sleepers
- New Council homes for local people in Cornwall
- Cornwall celebrates second anniversary of historic Devolution Deal
- Opening of A30 dual carriageway scheme reduces travel time and brings an extra £134m to Cornwall
- Town Council to run St Austell library following agreement with Cornwall Council
BBC Essex News Feed
- England v South Africa: Tom Westley to make debut, Dawid Malan called up
- T20 Blast: Kevin Pietersen hits 52 as Surrey beat Essex, Derbyshire win
- Bradwell lightning strike 'like a bomb going off'
- Chelmsford school will cut teaching hours from autumn
- Breastfeeding mother made to stand on C2C train
- Jess Folley wins £30k music bursary on The Voice Kids
- Brian Hurry death: Woman cleared of murdering 78-year-old
- M11: Meet the team keeping the motorway clean
- Simon Dobbin: Brain damaged football fan faces attackers in court
- Cole Kpekawa: Colchester United sign Barnsley defender
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Bob Higgins: Ex-Saints coach faces child abuse charges
- Southern rail strikes off pending government-union talks
- The Open 2017: 28 Englishmen bid to win 146th Open on home soil
- Southampton Water fish trap dated to Saxon times
- Southampton men jailed over £30k delivery driver sting
- In pictures: 24 hours in England
- HMS Daedalus site health concerns over rubble piles
- Phone footage shows moment lightning storms hit UK
- Where in Hampshire is the true home of Jane Austen?
- Jane Austen: Six things
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Bury Council elections: Bosses 'delayed child safeguarding to help Labour'
- Jamie Acton: RFL extends Leigh Centurions forward's ban to four months
- Spatial Framework: Housing plan undergoing 'radical rewrite'
- Super League: Leigh Centurions v Salford Red Devils
- Plane circles over Manchester for hours due to fault
- Chris Maguire: Bury sign Scotland international striker from Oxford United
- Gatepost flies into Bolton home after car crashes in police chase
- Man Utd: Jose Mourinho wants to sign one more player in 'difficult' transfer market
- In pictures: 24 hours in England
- Kyle Walker: Manchester City defender says he left Tottenham to start lifting trophies
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- 'Sexual thrill' strangler James Morton jailed for Hannah Pearson manslaughter
- Lincolnshire teenager dies on holiday in Spain
- Massage death man guilty of girl's manslaughter
- Pilgrim Hospital impaled patient death: NHS fined £1m
- Skegness slur Lotto ad woman offered tour by mayor
- Handcuffed fence-climbing suspect detained in Kent
- Two charged after Lincoln 'knight' thrown in River Witham
- Handcuffed suspect scales 8ft fence to escape police
- Newark man, 24, denies strangling Hannah Pearson, 16
- Handcuffed man runs from Boston Police Station
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Museum Re opens July 12
- Old Amersham Antiques Fair – 2nd July
- Chiltern Arts Launch Concert 2 – Old Amersham – 1st October
- Annual General meeting of the Chiltern Child Contact Centre – July 4
- Middle Eastern Supper Club, served in a tapas style – Hyde Heath – 15 July
- Amersham Art Group – Alan Eeles Pastels Art Demonstration – 4th July
- Former Resident is a Brigadier Expert
- Chesham Theatre Company is presenting “Jumpers for Goalposts” -June 29th to 1st July
- Simon Chalk Art Demonstration / Talk in Oils – Amersham – June 6
- Learn to Fly Fish for Free In Amersham – 19 May
Lancashire County Council is alerting bus passengers to temporary changes to where services start and end due to refurbishment work at Lancaster Bus Station.
County Councillor Joan Burrows, Lancashire's new Champion for Older People, wants to ensure older people in Lancashire have all the support they need to continue to lead active lives.
Lancashire County Council has announced a proposed public consultation on the future of Hameldon Community College in Burnley.
From next week, people will be able to drive on a section of the Broughton Bypass, due to changes to the road layout as part of the latest construction.
A new campaign aims to highlight the common causes of collisions involving child pedestrians in Lancashire in a bid to cut the number of deaths and injuries on our roads.
Libraries in Lancashire will get a new lease of life after Lancashire County Council agreed plans to reopen some of those closed last year.
The ladies toilets at Preston Bus Station will be closed for refurbishment from Monday 17 July.
Children of any age are invited to take part in the Lancashire Reading Journey and meet a wonderful collection of colourful characters along the way.
Lancashire County Council's cabinet is to consider proposals on how it will reopen libraries which were closed last year.
Proposals to bring back enforcement on the Fishergate bus lanes in central Preston will be considered by Lancashire County Council's cabinet next week.
Lancashire County Council is urging affected parents and carers to complete a consultation on proposed changes to its denominational home to school transport.
Lancashire County Council has launched an appeal to find people willing to keep families together by adopting siblings.
A new national scheme will make a selection of books available across Lancashire to help people living with long-term health issues improve their health and wellbeing through self-help reading.
Proposals have been put forward to join-up Coroners Services in Lancashire, to provide a consistent service to bereaved families.
Work to improve the A582 junction at Penwortham Way and Pope Lane in South Ribble is now well underway.
Foster carers from across Lancashire have been honoured at a celebration event at County Hall.
A special flag is flying from County Hall to mark Armed Forces Day.
Construction of the new Broughton Bypass is continuing, but completion is now scheduled for early 2018.
Lancashire County Council's new Armed Forces & Veterans Champion has been talking about his role ahead of Armed Forces Day.
Repairs to an electrical fault on London Road in Preston will continue over the weekend, with the aim of reopening the road early next week.