BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Walsall v Stevenage
- Lockdown: Shoppers queue as stores reopen in Birmingham
- Brexit: Border crossing plan for Solihull
- Covid-19: Traders hope shoppers return for Christmas after lockdown
- Birmingham City 1-2 Barnsley: Tykes rally to snatch all three points at St Andrew's
- Solihull Moors 2-0 Hartlepool United
- Aston Villa v Newcastle: Premier League match off because of Covid-19 cases
- Gurpreet Singh 'murdered wife' in Penn 'with accomplice's help'
- Wolverhampton couple watch wedding video after 52 years
- Teen admits machete attack on Birmingham police dog
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Reggae singing Bristol bus driver a hit with passengers
- Queens Park Rangers 1-2 Bristol City: Adam Nagy and Nahki Wells inspire Robins fightback
- Bristol trial helps story listeners 'feel more connected'
- Bristol green and equality issues championed by young ambassadors
- Bristol to Bath cycle path plagued by attacks
- Why is my area in a higher tier?
- Coronavirus: Rise in Covid-19 patients sees operations cancelled
- Call to scrap Weston-super-Mare homes for 'people's forest'
- Bristol: 'Inclusive' acting school wants to drive change
- Blake Hoskins jailed for Southmead shooting
Cornwall Council News feed
- Support your local shops and businesses and park for free in the run up to Christmas
- Statement on Safeguarding Adults Review on support given to homeless man with complex needs
- Cornish communities get help to make their visions a reality
- Residents urged to remain on guard as Cornwall is placed in Tier One for Covid restrictions
- 150 new electric vehicle charge points
- Families in Cornwall are not claiming the help they are entitled to get
- Cornwall starts 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Based Violence
- Cornwall Council looks to progress work on former Carclaze School site
- Statement on Kepak meat processing factory
- Cornwall Council agrees a new vision for Cornwall
BBC Essex News Feed
- Colchester United 1-1 Crawley Town
- Covid: What tiers mean for you and your other questions answered
- 'Essex girl' campaign seeks nominations to challenge stereotype
- Boreham Wood knock out Canvey Island
- Linden Centre: 'Robust' inquiry to investigate 20-year history
- Suzanne Brown killing: Review recommends mental health changes at Essex Police
- Harley Watson hit-and-run: Terence Glover admits manslaughter
- Dayne Cooper jailed after Essex police officer dragged by car
- Why 2020 has been good for England's beavers
- Ronnie O'Sullivan suffers shock UK Snooker Championship loss
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Fly-tipping rise 'damaging' ancient Isle of Wight woods
- Coronavirus: New Forest cookbook connects generations
- Blackpool 1-0 Portsmouth
- Chesterfield 0-0 Aldershot Town
- Yeovil Town v Eastleigh
- Basingstoke teenager stabbing death: Two men found guilty
- Detective charged over witness statement in wife murder probe
- Eastleigh rail depot death: Man arrested after railway worker dies
- Why is my area in a higher tier?
- Migrating brent geese snub Southsea refuge for golf course
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Coronavirus: New Covid tier system comes into force in England
- Keeping pools closed 'a catastrophe for health and wellbeing'
- FC Porto 0-0 Manchester City: Gabriel Jesus goal ruled out as City finish top of group
- Plymouth Argyle 0-4 Rochdale
- Wrexham 0-1 Altrincham
- Oldham Athletic 0-1 Tranmere Rovers
- Lincoln City 2-1 Wigan Athletic
- Manchester Arena Inquiry: 'Not enough staff' to profile crowd
- Deer cull at RHS Garden Bridgewater: 'Mistakes were made', admits charity
- Manchester United v Paris St-Germain
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City 2-1 Wigan Athletic
- Margaret Thatcher statue: £100,000 unveiling event to be underwritten by council
- Friskney boy, 10, returns to school after mask row
- Lincoln man celebrates 21st birthday in bucket list limo
- The Ark wildlife sanctuary 'inundated' with exotic pets
- Lincolnshire Police seeks powers to take away hare-coursing dogs
- Plymouth Argyle 2-0 Lincoln City
- Bourne family helped by Sadie the assistance dog
- Invasive quagga mussel found at Rutland Water and River Trent
- A1 Colsterworth crash: Parked police car hit by lorry
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
The countdown to Christmas is now on and Lancashire residents are being encouraged to send a card to their local care home to brighten up someone's day.
The number of potholes being fixed in Lancashire has increased by 28 per cent since last year, new figures have revealed.
The leader of Lancashire County Council has called for local politicians to have more say in the decision making process behind the Government's Covid-19 tier system.
Lancashire will be placed into the most stringent restrictions when the national lockdown ends next week, the government has announced.
Lancashire's Christmas shoppers are being warned not to fall foul of fake products and online scams when looking for Black Friday and Cyber Monday bargains.
Lancashire's leaders have submitted a proposal to the Government to divide the county into two different tiers when the current lockdown ends next week.
The Chancellor of the Exchequer is being called on to support Eden Project North when he announces his spending review today.
Lancashire County Council is beginning two weeks of action to support White Ribbon Day on Wednesday 25 November.
Adoption Lancashire & Blackpool plea to find adoptive parents for siblings to keep them together
The new regional adoption agency for Lancashire and Blackpool is making a special appeal for people to come forward so that two brothers and their sister can be adopted together.
A temporary mortuary facility is being constructed as a contingency measure to ensure Lancashire is prepared to cope with a significant increase in bereavements over the winter in response to the current rise in coronavirus cases.
Lancashire County Council has approved a £10 million loan fund to attract inward investment in new and emerging growth sectors.
Four linked warrants served at addresses in East Lancashire, Hapton and Manchester last Thursday (5 November) resulted in the seizure of over a million pounds worth of counterfeit clothing and shoes.
An update on the financial position of Lancashire County Council has shown an underspend of £2.017m for the current financial year, against an overall revenue budget of £842.834m.
A plan to ensure adults who need social care have the support they need throughout the winter has been approved by Lancashire County Council's cabinet today.
Lancashire County Council is making some changes to services in response to the new national lockdown due to come into force on Thursday 5 November, with the aim of bringing coronavirus cases down by minimising contact between people.
New industrial units at Lancashire Business Park will be called Sumner Point after the founder of Leyland Motors.
Lancashire County Council has launched a recruitment drive to take on more than 100 extra care workers to support older people and adults with disabilities today (Wednesday 4 November).
The school term starts again next week and the county council's cabinet member for schools is calling on parents to ensure they follow social distancing guidelines when picking up and dropping off their children.
The High Sheriff of Lancashire, Mrs Catherine Penny DL, has presented awards to individuals and organisations who have gone the extra mile to help Lancashire through the Covid-19 pandemic.
This week is National Care Leavers Week and staff from Lancashire County Council have been making donations to support the national initiative.