BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Women's selfies sought for giant Face of Suffrage artwork
- Thomas Jones: Murder arrest over missing student
- WSL: Reading Women 0-1 Birmingham City Women
- Olly Stone: England call-ups & Warwickshire's promotion cap 'crazy week'
- British 'pharmacist who joined IS' is detained in Syria
- Oxford United 1-2 Walsall
- Solihull Moors 5-0 Bromley
- Charlene Ellis and Letisha Shakespeare murders: Legal challenge of key witness
- England call up Stone for Sri Lanka
- County Championship: Warwickshire draw with Sussex to secure promotion
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Tomas Kalas: Bristol City defender out for six weeks after jaw surgery
- WSL: Manchester City Women 2-2 Bristol City Women
- Tony Bullimore: Sailor and entrepreneur celebrated
- Mike Ashley blames greed for House of Fraser store closures
- Uni sex assaults: 'I didn't know where to get help'
- Ronaldo 'lookalike' sets up Bristol Roma footbal team
- Bristol Rovers 3-1 Coventry City
- City's science museum creates Minecraft maps of Bristol
- How this t-shirt created by a Bristol mum helps bullied kids
- Bristol venue to play Africa by Toto on loop all night
Cornwall Council News feed
- Iconic sculpture The Drummer is ‘going on holiday’ as regeneration of Hall for Cornwall gathers pace
- Festival to attract people to care profession
- Local funding and highway improvements on the agenda at the Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- Council takes action after Mundic block found in Callington properties
- Cabinet supports plan for new business space to help grow Cornwall’s economy
- Cabinet agrees additional funding for flagship archive centre for Cornwall
- Cabinet agree to support community supported plans for regeneration of partially derelict Truro site
- Cornwall Faith Response Team is relaunched
- On the agenda for the Launceston Community Network Panel
- Newquay Town Council to manage Newquay’s Library and Information Service
BBC Essex News Feed
- Essex girl, 12, seriously injured as caravan set alight
- Braintree Town v Maidstone United
- Oldham Athletic v Colchester United
- Southend United v Fleetwood Town
- Three mums' tips on breastfeeding in public
- Sparks fly from Canvey Island power lines in high winds
- Crossrail-spoil wetland provides haven for wildlife
- Sam Cook: Essex pace bowler signs two-year contract at Chelmsford
- Oliver Fisher shoots European Tour record 59 at Portugal Masters
- Thurrock Council 'buried child death failings evidence'
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Memorial held for WW2 Spitfire pilot Mary Ellis
- Georgian Whitchurch Silk Mill reopens after £2m revamp
- Portsmouth 2-2 Wycombe Wanderers
- Ebbsfleet United 1-1 Havant & Waterlooville
- Aldershot Town 2-0 Dover Athletic
- Eastleigh 1-0 Dagenham & Redbridge
- Cleveland Police death bite dog 'was out of control'
- Hove sports coach sex attacker jailed for second time
- Basingstoke fatal crash: Tribute to Brian Turnbull
- Croydon cat killer: Animal rescue group SNARL to continue search
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Compensation for delay-hit Northern passengers extended
- WSL: Manchester City Women 2-2 Bristol City Women
- Armed police arrest man over Stockport town hall threats
- Martin Joyce: £20k reward over man's disappearance in 1999
- Didsbury church's radical change after gay girl's suicide
- The Qualifiers: Widnes are relegated after seven years in Super League
- Co-op to replace plastic bags with compostable carriers
- Sir Alex Ferguson: Former Manchester United manager returns to Old Trafford
- Sir Alex Ferguson given standing ovation by fans on Old Trafford return
- Manchester new students victims of kidnap robberies
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City v Milton Keynes Dons
- The couple helping hedgehogs back into the wild
- South Western and Northern rail staff plan more strikes
- Litter warning issued after dog's death on Lincolnshire coast
- Train delays: 'Lack of accountability' led to rail timetable chaos
- '£1bn in unpalatable county council cuts' ahead in England
- Sophie Wells wins Para-dressage gold at World Equestrian Games
- Men jailed over pregnant mother crash death
- Lincolnshire County Council to stick with Serco despite 'pay errors'
- World Equestrian Games: Great Britain take team eventing gold as Ros Canter wins individual title
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
John Akinde scores a second-half penalty to earn a draw for Lincoln, who drop their first points of the season at Grimsby.
Grimsby Town sign Shrewsbury Town defender Luke Hendrie on loan until January 2019.
Defending T20 Blast champions Notts Outlaws and Sussex Sharks win their final group games to secure the last two quarter-final spots.
Peter Craven died of serious head injuries after being found in a Grimsby house on Wednesday.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Hull City and Blackburn Rovers.
Grimsby Town sign former Oxford United striker Wes Thomas on a one-year contract.
Rory Stewart gives himself a year to reduce the level of drugs and violence in 10 English prisons.
Yorkshire sign New Zealand batsman Jeet Raval for the rest of the season, initially as injury cover for Kane Williamson.
Police are treating the 46-year-old's death as unexplained.
Surrey-bound England fast bowler Liam Plunkett says he has no objection at Yorkshire's decision to release him.
Yorkshire sign Warwickshire's Josh Poysden on loan, with a three-year deal to follow at the end of the season.
Team news as Huddersfield Giants host Hull FC in Friday's Super 8s fixture at the John Smith's Stadium (19:45 BST).
Inmates said looking after the garden had given them a sense of self worth.
British number one Kyle Edmund loses his second-round match with Canadian Denis Shapovalov in Cincinnati.
Neolithic monuments, Iron Age settlements and a Roman farm have all been made visible in crop marks.
The new house will replace a 17th Century stately home demolished in 1972.
The Independent Office of Police Conduct has been investigating officers over the Stephen Port case.
Bafta-nominated Sean McAllister is letting under-15s watch his film for free, after BBFC classification.
Craft gin and equipment are auctioned off after a firm went into administration.
Live coverage of Tuesday's EFL Cup game between Sheffield United and Hull City.