BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Women's selfies sought for giant Face of Suffrage artwork
- Thomas Jones: Murder arrest over missing student
- WSL: Reading Women 0-1 Birmingham City Women
- Olly Stone: England call-ups & Warwickshire's promotion cap 'crazy week'
- British 'pharmacist who joined IS' is detained in Syria
- Oxford United 1-2 Walsall
- Solihull Moors 5-0 Bromley
- Charlene Ellis and Letisha Shakespeare murders: Legal challenge of key witness
- England call up Stone for Sri Lanka
- County Championship: Warwickshire draw with Sussex to secure promotion
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Tomas Kalas: Bristol City defender out for six weeks after jaw surgery
- WSL: Manchester City Women 2-2 Bristol City Women
- Tony Bullimore: Sailor and entrepreneur celebrated
- Mike Ashley blames greed for House of Fraser store closures
- Uni sex assaults: 'I didn't know where to get help'
- Ronaldo 'lookalike' sets up Bristol Roma footbal team
- Bristol Rovers 3-1 Coventry City
- City's science museum creates Minecraft maps of Bristol
- How this t-shirt created by a Bristol mum helps bullied kids
- Bristol venue to play Africa by Toto on loop all night
Cornwall Council News feed
- Iconic sculpture The Drummer is ‘going on holiday’ as regeneration of Hall for Cornwall gathers pace
- Festival to attract people to care profession
- Local funding and highway improvements on the agenda at the Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- Council takes action after Mundic block found in Callington properties
- Cabinet supports plan for new business space to help grow Cornwall’s economy
- Cabinet agrees additional funding for flagship archive centre for Cornwall
- Cabinet agree to support community supported plans for regeneration of partially derelict Truro site
- Cornwall Faith Response Team is relaunched
- On the agenda for the Launceston Community Network Panel
- Newquay Town Council to manage Newquay’s Library and Information Service
BBC Essex News Feed
- Essex girl, 12, seriously injured as caravan set alight
- Braintree Town v Maidstone United
- Oldham Athletic v Colchester United
- Southend United v Fleetwood Town
- Three mums' tips on breastfeeding in public
- Sparks fly from Canvey Island power lines in high winds
- Crossrail-spoil wetland provides haven for wildlife
- Sam Cook: Essex pace bowler signs two-year contract at Chelmsford
- Oliver Fisher shoots European Tour record 59 at Portugal Masters
- Thurrock Council 'buried child death failings evidence'
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Memorial held for WW2 Spitfire pilot Mary Ellis
- Georgian Whitchurch Silk Mill reopens after £2m revamp
- Portsmouth 2-2 Wycombe Wanderers
- Ebbsfleet United 1-1 Havant & Waterlooville
- Aldershot Town 2-0 Dover Athletic
- Eastleigh 1-0 Dagenham & Redbridge
- Cleveland Police death bite dog 'was out of control'
- Hove sports coach sex attacker jailed for second time
- Basingstoke fatal crash: Tribute to Brian Turnbull
- Croydon cat killer: Animal rescue group SNARL to continue search
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Compensation for delay-hit Northern passengers extended
- WSL: Manchester City Women 2-2 Bristol City Women
- Armed police arrest man over Stockport town hall threats
- Martin Joyce: £20k reward over man's disappearance in 1999
- Didsbury church's radical change after gay girl's suicide
- The Qualifiers: Widnes are relegated after seven years in Super League
- Co-op to replace plastic bags with compostable carriers
- Sir Alex Ferguson: Former Manchester United manager returns to Old Trafford
- Sir Alex Ferguson given standing ovation by fans on Old Trafford return
- Manchester new students victims of kidnap robberies
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City v Milton Keynes Dons
- The couple helping hedgehogs back into the wild
- South Western and Northern rail staff plan more strikes
- Litter warning issued after dog's death on Lincolnshire coast
- Train delays: 'Lack of accountability' led to rail timetable chaos
- '£1bn in unpalatable county council cuts' ahead in England
- Sophie Wells wins Para-dressage gold at World Equestrian Games
- Men jailed over pregnant mother crash death
- Lincolnshire County Council to stick with Serco despite 'pay errors'
- World Equestrian Games: Great Britain take team eventing gold as Ros Canter wins individual title
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
League Two side Grimsby Town sign midfielder Ben Pringle on a season-long loan from Preston North End.
Hull sign striker Chris Martin and defender Tommy Elphick on season-long loans from Championship rivals Derby and Aston Villa.
League Two side Yeovil Town sign Scunthorpe United striker Olufela Olomola on loan until January.
A woman has been detained after a DJ was found dead at a house in Grimsby.
Andy Hodd and Tom Kohler-Cadmore share a stand of 173 as Yorkshire close on 292-7 replying to Somerset's 399.
Stephen Port was convicted of murdering four men by poisoning them with a date rape drug.
A Grimsby river is clogged with rubbish allowing rats to "walk on water", residents say.
League Two side Grimsby Town sign Sunderland midfielder Elliot Embleton on loan until 6 January 2019.
Jailed carer Julie Sayles bought two houses with the money she stole from a 102-year-old woman.
Scunthorpe United sign Rangers goalkeeper Jak Alnwick and Chelsea striker Ike Ugbo on loan until January.
Charity Scope says the decision to cast Charlie Heaton as the Elephant Man is a "missed opportunity".
A 13-year-old boy is in a life-threatening condition after the crash in Stallingborough.
Positive batting by Somerset after a poor start sees them reach 374-8 on day one against Yorkshire in the County Championship.
Jonny Bairstow is to play as a specialist batsman after being included in England's side for their fourth Test match against India.
Fraser Kaye suffered minor injuries in the crash which left a woman seriously hurt.
Team news as Warrington Wolves host Hull FC in Thursday's Super 8s fixture at Halliwell Jones Stadium (19:45 BST).
Terrence Grigg was convicted of sexual assault and sentenced to 12 years in jail earlier this month.
Virtual reality allows parents to experience the process of labour and giving birth, an NHS trust says.
India will target Jonny Bairstow's broken finger if he plays in the fourth Test starting on Thursday, says bowler Mohammed Shami.
Live coverage of Tuesday's EFL Cup game between Hull City and Derby County.