BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- The Birmingham artist building a global audience on Twitter
- Walsall crash: Boy, 16, sentenced for killing friend in Walsall crash
- County Championship: Bears build big first-innings lead over Kent in title decider
- More than 100 Walsall children at risk of CSE
- Solihull Moors v Dagenham & Redbridge
- Two in court after Birmingham councillor robbery
- Birmingham residents boost fitness with forks, rakes and spades
- 'Feisty' scorpion found in luxury Birmingham hotel
- West Bromwich Albion v Crystal Palace
- County Championship: Warwickshire's bowlers stun Kent before Will Rhodes ton
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Dead fish and litter in 'real' Bristol postcard competition
- Ex-Avon and Somerset special constable guilty of gross misconduct
- County Championship: Gloucestershire end day on top after Derbyshire crumble
- County Championship: Tom Abell takes hat-trick as Nottinghamshire avoid relegation despite Somerset's dominance
- South Gloucestershire Council told to apologise for care funding decision
- Marcus Trescothick: Somerset opener extends contract into 2019 season
- County Championship: Craig Miles bowls Gloucestershire into strong position before Derbyshire hit back
- Bristol Tesco petrol station in suspected fuel mix-up
- County Championship: James Hildreth's century puts Somerset on top against Nottinghamshire
- Sally Conway: 'I wasn't able to deliver my full potential'
Cornwall Council News feed
- Why Wadebridge and Padstow’s Community Network Panel need to hear your voice
- Learn more about the major facelift planned for St Austell town centre
- Conference brings together front line professionals to tackle child sexual abuse in Cornwall
- Iconic sculpture The Drummer is ‘going on holiday’ as regeneration of Hall for Cornwall gathers pace
- Festival to attract people to care profession
- Local funding and highway improvements on the agenda at the Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- Council takes action after Mundic block found in Callington properties
- Cabinet supports plan for new business space to help grow Cornwall’s economy
- Cabinet agrees additional funding for flagship archive centre for Cornwall
- Cabinet agree to support community supported plans for regeneration of partially derelict Truro site
BBC Essex News Feed
- Essex Police officer had blood spat in face
- County Championship: Westley & Harmer tons forge big Essex lead over champions Surrey
- Nurse thought Buckhurst Hill care home killer was joking
- Daniel Adger murder: Man jailed for Ockendon killing
- 'Beluga whale' spotted in the Thames off Gravesend
- Braintree Town v Leyton Orient
- Plus-size dance group in Strictly name row with BBC
- Buckhurst Hill care home murder: Grandson in court
- County Championship: Surrey 67 all out v Essex as champions crumble on day one
- Essex girl, 12, seriously injured as caravan set alight
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Hampshire A&Es 'overcrowded' and 'understaffed'
- Barnet 2-2 Havant & Waterlooville
- Aldershot Town 0-1 Maidstone United
- Eastleigh 1-0 Boreham Wood
- Veteran completes walking challenge taking on RAF stations
- Royal Navy sailor has Canada sex charge held
- Fareham flat death: Boy, 17, denies murder
- Southampton sex offender missing from care home found in Poole
- Lucy McHugh stab death: Plans for 'I Love Lucy Day' tribute
- Hampshire fight back against Lancashire
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Paul Pogba: Jose Mourinho says he has 'no problem' with Man Utd midfielder
- Tom Lineham: Warrington wing eligible for Super League semi-final despite ban
- Chadderton mugging victim, 93, 'thought she was a goner'
- 'Corrosive substance attack' near Manchester primary school investigated
- Women's Champions League: Manchester City Women v Atletico Madrid
- County Championship: Lancashire relegated to Division Two
- Steph Houghton: Man City captain's leadership praised after husband's MND diagnosis
- Cheshire Police dawn raids target suspected drug dealers
- Manchester United revenues hit record of £590m
- Salford City v Hartlepool United
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Veteran completes walking challenge taking on RAF stations
- Lincolnshire Police facing 'significant cuts to services'
- Charity leaflet saves North Lincolnshire unborn baby's life
- Hundreds of job losses as drugs firm to close Grimsby site
- Lincoln City v Milton Keynes Dons
- The couple helping hedgehogs back into the wild
- South Western and Northern rail staff plan more strikes
- Litter warning issued after dog's death on Lincolnshire coast
- Train delays: 'Lack of accountability' led to rail timetable chaos
- '£1bn in unpalatable county council cuts' ahead in England
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
A trade union has described the redundancies as "a body-blow to the workforce".
Jeanette Dawson resigned as principal last October after a formal investigation was launched.
Hull KR will be without injured trio Adam Quinlan, Lee Jewitt and the departing Justin Carney for the remaining Super 8s Qualifiers.
A leaked letter reveals the £2.9bn improvement will cause five years of significant disruption.
Mohammed Ahmed will appear in front of magistrates accused of attempted robbery and arson.
David Bushell reported Keith Morris, 72, after observing him with young girls at a hotel in Kenya.
Passengers have coped with delays, disruption and cancellations after a timetable overhaul in May.
Highways England says it will not introduce restrictions on the A63 following opposition.
Yorkshire take the last three Lancashire wickets early on the final morning to complete victory in the Roses match.
Team news as St Helens host Hull FC in Friday's Super 8s fixture at Totally Wicked Stadium (19:45 BST).
A man entered two banks in Hull with a canister of petrol and a machete on Tuesday, police say.
Yorkshire go into day four of the Roses match needing three more wickets to beat Lancashire, who are 109-7, chasing 230.
Scientists are trying to prove if watching marine life is beneficial for our health.
Actor Christopher Ecclestone, revealing the award, says the project was "an overwhelming success".
Inspectors find some improvements but say concerns remain about patient care and staffing levels.
The Transport Committee says a bid by Virgin and Stagecoach to run the rail franchise was inadequate.
Tom Kohler-Cadmore and Gary Ballance form a crucial partnership for Yorkshire to edge them ahead against Lancashire.
Part of Hull city centre was left "in complete lockdown" after a fire at a bank, an eyewitness says.
From pre-match burgers to naked wrestling, Jon Parkin is not your average footballer and admits he will go down as "the last of a dying breed".
Inspectors are looking for the nests of the bee-killing insect in East Yorkshire and Cornwall.