- Grenfell Tower: Memorial garden could be built on site
- Racism in football: 'Hate alive and well' in game says anti-racism charity Kick It Out
- Met Police: PCSO Mohammed Zaman jailed for witness intimidation
- Andreas Christensen: Chelsea defender withdrew from squad on morning of FA Cup final
- Newcastle United v Arsenal
- Oxford University Hospitals trust to use body cams at Horton General
- Raymond Blanc's Oxfordshire hotel accused of eco vandalism
- Sam Baldock: Oxford United agree two-year contract with striker
- Mark Sykes: Oxford United midfielder set to join Bristol City
- Oxford RAF apprentice to represent UK at 'Skills Olympics'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- University of Wolverhampton stops recruiting students for 138 courses
- Semi Ajayi: West Brom defender signs contract extension to run until 2025
- Birmingham teacher in court accused of sexual assaults on schoolgirls
- Three arrested in Selly Oak pizza shop arson probe
- Thunderstorm alert issued by Met Office across West Midlands
- Wetlands to be created alongside West Midlands road network
- Spitfire pilot's caterpillar brooch to be sold at auction
- County Championship: Warwickshire's Sam Hain hits double century in draw with Northants
- Illegally ridden e-bikes in Birmingham seized and crushed
- Muhammed Taimoor: Birmingham teacher charged with sexual assault on schoolgirls
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol researchers recruit IVF couples in fertility study
- Mark Sykes: Oxford United midfielder set to join Bristol City
- Children less active after Covid-19 restrictions eased, study finds
- Bristol councillor fears waste system will encourage fly-tipping
- Sellebrity Soccer: Football game honours Swindon teen who died from cancer
- Bristol mum writes heart surgery book to help son
- Exeter to face Bristol Bears in Premier 15s semis
- County Championship: Somerset beat Gloucestershire by an innings and 246 runs
- Western Storm beaten in Charlotte Edwards Cup opener
- Bristol burglar carves hole in door in £7,000 theft
BBC Essex News Feed
- Summer trial to allow bikes on Harwich and Dovercourt seafront
- Greenpeace activists in Essex arrested blocking oil tanker
- Eurovision 2022: 'Sam Ryder is a local lad doing good'
- Para-cycling Road World Cup: Gold for Crystal Lane-Wright and Fin Graham
- Southend United v Torquay United
- Harlow death: Tributes paid to great-grandfather Alfred 'John' Bates
- Sam Ryder: Fans toast UK Eurovision singer in his hometown of Maldon
- Eurovision 2022: Ukraine wins, while the UK's Sam Ryder comes second
- Great Britain's Jess Judd wins Night of the 10,000m PBs to seal place at World Championships
- Stars beat Sunrisers in Charlotte Edwards Cup opener
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Southampton v Liverpool
- Garon Jewell cleared of Lymington stabbing death charges
- Premier League title race: League title harder to win than Champions League - Hasenhuttl
- Lightning storm lights up Hampshire and Dorset skies
- Eastleigh v Grimsby Town
- Aldershot Town v Wealdstone
- Vipers beat Thunder in Charlotte Edwards Cup opener
- M3: Cyclist found riding along motorway arrested
- Gentleman Jack: Romsey student is modern-day 'replica' of 19th Century lesbian
- Men sentenced after Southampton lecturer attack
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Iain Duncan Smith: Man denies assaulting former Tory leader
- Boy, 3, dies after Rochdale dog attack at farm
- County Championship: Yorkshire bat out the day as Roses match drawn
- Giro d'Italia: Simon Yates' hopes over after he endures difficult day on stage nine
- Super League: Salford Red Devils 23-8 Leeds Rhinos - Rohan Smith loses first game in charge
- Stockport County v FC Halifax Town
- Altrincham v Yeovil Town
- Radcliffe: The town that turned its back on the big parties
- Super League: Catalans Dragons 40-8 Warrington Wolves - Les Dracs beat Wire to keep pace with leaders St Helens
- County Championship: Joe Root hits century on third day of Roses match
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Peterborough boys, 13 and 17, die after car crashes into bridge
- Diana Gabaliene: Sleaford Vigil held to remember killed woman
- M180 crash: Woman killed and driver injured
- Lincolnshire's coastal pubs celebrated in new exhibition
- Grantham: Margaret Thatcher statue lowered into place
- Diana Gabaliene: Vigil for Sleaford woman to highlight domestic abuse
- Mablethorpe assault: Two men charged after man seriously injured
- Red Arrows team member sent home from Greece
- Skegness Academy provides free prom outfits for students
- Mark Kennedy: New Lincoln City boss wants 'aggressive and progressive' football
A white Volvo is submerged after becoming stuck in the mud underneath the sand on Cleethorpes beach.
The woman was a passenger in a grey Ford Focus when it left the M180 near Scunthorpe, police say.
Dr Kiah Hann tells how she proved her doubters wrong and achieved her childhood dream of becoming a vet.
Calvert Lane in Hull is to close to traffic for eight weeks for resurfacing work.
Yorkshire's Harry Brook passes fifty for the seventh time this season as the Roses match ends in a draw.
Live coverage of Sunday's National League game between Eastleigh and Grimsby Town.
The discovery in Bransholme, Hull, prompted police to ask people to leave their homes.
Joe Root's century leads a Yorkshire fightback from 134-5 on day three of the Roses match at Headingley.
Northern Diamonds, South East Stars, Southern Vipers and Central Sparks win their opening fixtures of the Charlotte Edwards Cup.
Residents are asked to leave their homes in Bransholme after a suspicious package was found.
Hull Kingston Rovers hooker Matt Parcell signs a new two-year contract with the Super League club.
Charlie Bayram says the Lib Dems are the only party holding to account East Riding Council.
St Helens respond to defeat in the Challenge Cup semi-final by beating Hull FC to extend their advantage at the top of Super League.
A minority at Yorkshire believe "nothing was wrong" at the club, despite reforms amid the racism scandal, says chair Lord Patel.
Tamer Eren, 42, told the woman he would help her, but then attacked her in Hull city centre.
The boss of an East Yorkshire debt advice charity says demand for its services is higher than ever.
Jean Bishop, who would have turned 100 this weekend, raised nearly £125,000 for charity.
Scunthorpe United release ten players as they begin preparations for next season in the National League.
A total of 16 beaches receive accolades from Keep Britain Tidy recognising their quality.
A man was left seriously injured in an attack in Hedon, East Yorkshire, on Monday, police say.