BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- How non-voters can change the outcome of an election
- One-Day Cup: Sam Hain helps holders Warwickshire beat Northants
- Museum of the Year: Tate Modern to race horse museum for £100,000 prize
- Birmingham City v Huddersfield Town
- Derby County v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Andy Murray: World number one beats Feliciano Lopez in Barcelona Open last 16
- Bomb suspect Zahid Hussain 'made fairy light detonator'
- People with learning difficulties have their own club night
- Dean Hartley jailed for killing Karl Swift with one punch
- Teens bailed over 'WhatsApp car-jackings' in Birmingham
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol Rovers: Five offered new deals but eight to leave, including Christian Montano
- Gas blast driver had 'unbelievably lucky escape'
- One-Day Cup: Jacques Rudolph & Colin Ingram star in Glamorgan win
- Haskins to face Burnett challenge
- Ian Evans: Bristol and Wales lock to retire on medical advice
- Couple die as car plunges into canal in Bristol
- Anna Lewis: Missing trainee nurse found safe
- Bristol's Colston Hall to drop 'toxic' slave trader name
- Anna Lewis: Ten sightings of missing trainee nurse reported
- Willie Kirk: Bristol City Women boss wants more WSL games at Ashton Gate
Cornwall Council News feed
- Landlord prosecuted for unsafe House in Multiple Occupation in Camborne
- Avoid a dangerous shock this Bank Holiday weekend
- Council’s Planning Enforcement Team successfully prosecutes landowner for non-compliance with a Breach of Condition Notice
- First public Kresen Kernow site tours taking place in May
- Truro Safe Partnership helps the City’s vulnerable and launches donation points in Truro
- Stargazing event to celebrate Bodmin Moor International Dark Sky Landscape bid
- Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service to welcome applications for wholetime firefighters
- Work begins on repairs to Cremyll Quay on the River Tamar
- Already registered to vote in the local elections? If so no need to re-register to vote in the General Election
- Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service demonstrate the dangers of accidental drowning
BBC Essex News Feed
- Essex 'fully respect' new city-based T20 competition plan
- Twitter row UKIP man chosen for Clacton
- Ronnie O'Sullivan says he will not be retiring after World Championship exit
- World Championship 2017: Ronnie O'Sullivan knocked out by Ding Junhui
- School transport issues part of local election battle
- East Bergholt considers Suffolk-divorce fight in housing row
- World Championship 2017: Ding Junhui takes charge against Ronnie O'Sullivan
- Essex fire chief officer is dismissed with 'immediate effect'
- Teenage cyber hacker Adam Mudd jailed for global attacks
- Middlesex v Essex: Bad light denies champions first win of season
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- British Sailing: Mark Robinson named new Olympic performance manager
- Isle of Wight Council criticised over Undercliff Drive collapse
- One-Day Cup: Tom Alsop scores unbeaten century for Hampshire against Kent
- Homes evacuated due to gas main fire in Farnborough
- RMT members stage rail protest outside Parliament
- Isle of Wight NHS Trust: Maggie Oldham named as chief executive
- A guide to what elections are taking place in May 2017
- Isle of Wight Festival takeover bid by Live Nation investigated
- Hurst Castle conservation project gets underway
- Southern rail: Seven facts about the dispute
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Northern rail workers walk out as strike begins
- Jose Mourinho: Sergio Aguero 'smart' for Marouane Fellaini's red
- Claudio Bravo: Manchester City keeper's season could be over after injury
- Commonwealth Games 2022: Manchester will not bid to be sole hosts
- Christie hospital: Cancer research saved from fire
- Reading: Ali Al Habsi expects former club Wigan to pose a threat
- Mike Samwell car theft death: Two more arrests
- Stefan Ratchford in for Gareth Widdop in England Test squad for Samoa trip
- Manuel Pellegrini undervalued at City - Martin Demichelis
- Amazon to create 1,200 jobs at Omega, Warrington site
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Northern rail workers walk out as strike begins
- Lincoln Cathedral school abuse case: Ex-pupils sought
- Gainsborough burglary accused appears in court
- Northern rail strike to go ahead after talks fail
- Boston patient fatally impaled on physio hoist, court hears
- Jail for man who groomed girl on Facebook
- Dorset man, 81, charged in Lincoln Cathedral school abuse case
- The Red Arrows wow onlookers during Yorkshire training flight
- Maidstone United v Lincoln City
- Council report makes flood recommendations after coastal flooding
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Learn to Fly Fish for Free In Amersham – 19 May
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society Concert – Saturday 3rd June
- CRAFT FAIR – Amersham – May 27
- Concert with two choirs Bucks Voices and the Chiltern Singers – Amersham 6 May
- Scrub up for Scannappeal – fun run – Sunday 21 May
- Over the Top! by the Journeymen Theatre – Amersham – Saturday 25th March
- Much Ado About Nothing. Open Air Theatre – 14th -17th & 21st-24th June
- Charity Concert for Help Refugees – Amersham – 8th April
- Bucks Open Studios 10 – 25 June 2017
- “Percy Bysshe Shelley – A Humanist Out of Time” Presentation in Amersham 8th March 2017
The cycle race returns for its third year, with elite riders gearing up for three days of competition.
Northern warns passengers its services will be "extremely busy" due to the strike.
The three-month pilot scheme is due to start in the city on Monday.
He appeared before magistrates earlier and given conditional bail to appear at Hull Crown Court on 26 May.
The post has been vacant since Justine Curran stepped down from the role in February.
Grimsby Town fans raise £1,000 to pay for a Mariachi band to attend their final away game after Barnet banned inflatables.
Toxicology tests found the drug was contaminated with the painkiller fentanyl, Humberside Police said.
Rail, Maritime and Transport union members are to walk out on Friday in a row over the role of guards.
Hull FC prop Liam Watts is banned for two matches by the RFL for his sending off against Castleford on Sunday.
Iain Theyers says "he was never properly married" to his first wife and denies lying to registrars.
Cardiff will host the final stage of the Tour of Britain on Sunday, 10 September, with the race beginning in Edinburgh.
The aerobatic display team flew over the Humber Bridge as well as Doncaster, Sheffield and York.
A number of properties and businesses in Hornsea and Withernsea were hit by flooding in January.
RMT union says progress was made in talks four days ahead of planned action.
Wendy Thompson was trying to wish a friend happy birthday when she ploughed into a stationary car.
Yorkshire captain Gary Ballance's second century of the game secures a draw for his side against Hampshire.
Dan Evans claims his first ATP Tour win on Clay at the Barcelona Open as fellow Briton Kyle Edmund also progresses to the second round.
Grimsby Town fan have been banned from taking inflatables into their team's League Two game at Barnet.
England call up three uncapped players in Mike McMeeken, Chris McQueen and Alex Walmsley for May's Samoa Test.
Captain Gary Ballance leads Yorkshire's resistance on day three after Hampshire ask them to follow on.