- Women's International Champions Cup: Chelsea and Man City to play in inaugural event
- UK temperatures top 29C in hottest April day since 1949
- Hospitals recruit managers faster than doctors and nurses
- Man Utd v Tottenham: Spurs don't need FA Cup win - Mauricio Pochettino
- London rapper Kenny Mukendi goes missing in Brazil
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Hospitals recruit managers faster than doctors and nurses
- Birmingham university gospel choir 'has become like a family'
- Birmingham Ladies trio in Team of Year
- Tyrone Dorsett shot dead in Bordesley 'touched lives of many'
- Wolves: Super agent Jorge Mendes, Chinese owners and global ambition
- Premier League clubs want more evidence on safe standing
- Yeovil Town Ladies v Birmingham City Ladies
- 'Papers in boot' police chief Marcus Beale sacked
- Dementia: 'I thought my dad was lost forever'
- Thames Valley Police arrest 16 in drug raids
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Boy, 11, needs surgery after Bristol dog attack
- Jonathan Joseph: Bath's England centre set to miss South Africa tour
- Acid attack murder trial: Victim 'driven to euthanasia'
- Reward in hunt for suspected Cardiff kidnapper Scott Saint
- Dale Winton, Supermarket Sweep presenter, dies aged 62
- Clevedon house crash: Woman dies as car hits house
- Doctor 'might have' apologised to mum after son's death
- Vets step in to save Wild Place Project's newborn lemur
- Bristol City Women v Liverpool Ladies
- Australia ball-tampering: Matt Renshaw backs Cameron Bancroft to recover from ban
Cornwall Council News feed
- Children in Cornwall celebrate the seasons through song
- Council agrees unanimously to reduce charge for disabled car park spaces
- Members agree to provide up to £3million to help fund a Stadium for Cornwall
- More reception age children in Cornwall offered their first preference school this year
- Wadebridge and Padstow Community Network Panel meeting to discuss new Community Network Highways Scheme
- Communities get more say on local road projects
- Free Galaxy of Stars evening celebrates International Dark Sky Week
- Six more Safer Towns launched across Cornwall to tackle community safety
- New out of town parking for Penzance
- Council to undertake Farms Strategy Inquiry
BBC Essex News Feed
- 'Wind warning' on day of bouncy castle death
- World Championship: Ronnie O'Sullivan faces Stephen Maguire; Mark Selby plays Joe Perry
- 'Major stroke' survivor to run London Marathon
- Bouncy castle that killed Summer Grant 'packed away'
- Courtney Senior: Colchester United winger signs new contract
- John Pordage death: Bradley Blundell charged with murder
- Summer Grant: Bouncy castle that killed girl not 'adequately anchored'
- Scott Fenwick: Chelmsford City striker scores back-to-back hat-tricks of penalties
- FC Barcelona 'hot dog and Coke' Good Samaritan found
- Braintree Town: National League South club accept one-point deduction
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- US veteran pays tribute to SS Leopoldville troopship
- Plastic straw and cotton bud ban proposed
- Southampton arts centre delays 'cost council £16m'
- Marcos Alonso: Banned Chelsea defender to miss FA Cup semi-final
- 'Theme park therapy' helps son to come alive, says mum
- UK confirms post-Brexit passport deal with Gemalto
- Man charged with Andover alley stab murder
- Leicester City v Southampton
- Portsmouth Port jobs saved by wind blade contract
- Charlotte Edwards: No better time to be a female cricketer, says ex-England captain
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Rochdale child sex abuse: Council considers compensation claims
- Tom Davies: Wigan Warriors winger signs new five-year deal
- Stokes is named in WSL 1 Team of Year
- Salford man jailed for sharing terrorist handbooks
- Manchester City Women 3-0 Sunderland Ladies
- New TransPennine Express trains to help overcrowding
- Man Utd: Collette Roche to become club's first female chief operating officer
- Man City want to be one of Premier League's greatest teams - Kyle Walker
- Willie Isa: Wigan Warriors agree new three-year contract with Samoan forward
- Rochdale baby found dead in woodland named Pearl by police
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Legal threat over Virgin Trains East Coast rail franchise
- Lincolnshire Police officer suspended over 'assault'
- Lincoln City 0-0 Wycombe Wanderers
- Saxilby houseboat with dog on-board stolen by joyriders
- Dog seizure policy working in Lincolnshire, police say
- MoD experts return to Woodhall Spa mustard gas site
- Teenager arrested over Boston street stabbing
- Asian hornet spotted in Bury cauliflower prompts alert
- Port Vale v Lincoln City
- Lincoln's first purpose-built mosque opens
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Art Group – Acrylic & Oil Artists Demonstration – May, June & July
- Amersham Rotary Charity Concert For Scannappeal & Amersham Bandroom Appeal – Saturday 30th June
- Bedroom Farce – Presented by New Penny Theatre Company – 15-18 May
- Sister Act – The Musical – Coming to Chesham 18-21 April 2018
- 2nd Amersham Common Jumble Sale – 28 April
- Chorleywood Choral Society’s Spring Concert – Sunday 29th April
- Artist Demonstration – Amersham Community Centre, Tue 3rd April
- AMCHOR Summer Concert: Vaughan Williams: Sea Symphony – 12 May St Mary’s Amersham
- New book about Amersham on the Hill published
- “Conway Hall Ethical Society – Past, Present & Future” – Talk – Amersham – 14 March
More than 800 people drowned when the ship was torpedoed on its way from Southampton to Cherbourg.
Plan for a ban in England is announced as Commonwealth leaders are urged to tackle plastic waste.
Southampton's Studio 144 development was not robustly managed, a leaked council report says.
Chelsea's Marcos Alonso will miss the FA Cup semi-final on Sunday after being given a three-match ban for violent conduct.
Robbie has the mental age of a two-year-old and is normally quiet and withdrawn.
The Franco-Dutch firm will make the UK's post-Brexit blue passports as De La Rue accepts defeat.
Tommy Ferris was found stabbed in an alleyway and was pronounced dead on arrival at hospital.
Preview followed by live coverage of Thursday's Premier League game between Leicester City and Southampton.
Portsmouth's MMD Shipping Services says the deal with MHI Vestas is a "game-changer".
Former England captain Charlotte Edwards says there has never been a better time to be female cricketer.
The legendary liner has been in the UAE since leaving its former home part of Southampton in 2008.
Live coverage of Tuesday's National League game between Eastleigh and Ebbsfleet United.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Aldershot Town and Gateshead.
Live coverage of Tuesday's League One game between Bradford City and Portsmouth.
Tests show a substance found at the office of immigration minister Caroline Nokes is harmless.
A cabinet meeting asked asked the chief fire officer to return with revised plans in six months.
Science created a 'wonder material' in plastic; now nature is helping to unmake it.
Former England captain Charlotte Edwards is appointed as Hampshire's new director of women's cricket.
A build up of silt is thought to have caused the latest set back for the troubled East Cowes ferry.
Police said a 22-year-old man was arrested in West Yorkshire overnight and remained in custody.