- Wolves 1-2 Tottenham: Late Jan Vertonghen goal seals win for Jose Mourinho's side
- Women's Super League: Arsenal beat Everton to stay top but Beth Mead suffers injury
- Elizabeth Line: Reading-London Paddington services start
- Mesut Ozil: Arsenal-Manchester City game removed from schedules by China state TV
- Altior 'extremely unlikely' to race in King George VI Chase at Kempton Park
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Car crashes into Tesco cafe in Sutton Coldfield
- Walsall v Macclesfield Town
- Macclesfield Town: Silkmen to field side against Walsall after previous game postponed
- General election 2019: Labour loses across West Midlands
- Wolverhampton Wanderers v Tottenham Hotspur
- Lisa Bennett death: Couple jailed for life over homeless woman's murder
- General election 2019: Conservatives win West Bromwich East
- Sheffield United v Aston Villa
- Birmingham terror arrests: Man and woman held by police
- Birmingham City v West Bromwich Albion
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol stabbing: Boy, 14, arrested over death of teenager
- M4 crash: One dead and one injured in four-vehicle collision
- Mansfield approach for Coughlin turned down by Bristol Rovers
- Ipswich Town v Bristol Rovers
- Yola: From 'house screamer' to four-time Grammy nominee
- Check your train time - new timetables to begin
- Scottish Open: Judd Trump and Ronnie O'Sullivan beaten in Glasgow
- Bristol University students demand action against racism
- Heineken European Champions Cup: Clermont Auvergne v Bath (Sun)
- Challenge Cup: Stade Francais v Bristol Bears
Cornwall Council News feed
- Live a life free from fear and abuse this Christmas
- First trees of 8,000-hectare Forest for Cornwall to be planted: Saltash, December 17
- Healthcare workers to get their FREE flu jab - and help avoid outbreaks this winter
- Voting in the 2019 General Election
- Celebrating the innovation and resilience of young people
- Shaping the autism strategy for Cornwall
- Young people from Cornwall visit Westminster to talk about emotional resilience
- Using technology to help independent learning
- When to put your sacks out this Christmas!
- General Election 2019: Cornwall sees increase in registered voters
BBC Essex News Feed
- 'Remember our stillborn babies in Christmas cards'
- Scunthorpe United 2-2 Colchester United
- Southend United 2-2 Rotherham United
- Jail for Colchester couple who sexually abused baby
- Scottish Open: Mark Selby knocks out Ronnie O'Sullivan in Glasgow
- Grays lorry deaths: Driver denies links to human trafficking plot
- Harry Lennon: Southend defender apologises after Dover pub video
- General election 2019: Headlines in the East of England
- Election results 2019: Tories increase majorities as Essex remains blue
- Westcliff murder: Man dies from stab wounds after 'disturbance'
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Accrington Stanley 4-1 Portsmouth
- Hayling Island: Search for person missing in the sea
- Hampshire schoolboy records Christmas climate change single
- Southampton v West Ham United
- Election results 2019: BBC Reporters analyse what happened in the south
- General election 2019: Labour increases majority in Portsmouth South
- General election 2019: Polls open in the South
- Southampton couple jailed for sexually abusing 'vulnerable' boys
- Aneurin Donald: Hampshire batsman may miss all of 2020 season with knee injury
- Isle of Wight rescued tiger, Simi, dies of circus injuries
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Man released over partner's death in Wigan hospital
- Alex Rodda: Man charged with murder over Cheshire boy's death
- Wigan stabbing: Attempted murder arrest after attack
- Alex Rodda: Boy found dead in village named
- Walsall 1-1 Macclesfield Town
- Swindon Town 2-0 Oldham Athletic
- Salford City 0-1 Exeter City
- Peterborough United 1-0 Bolton Wanderers
- Stockport stabbing: Teenage boy injured in 'mindless attack'
- Wigan Athletic 1-1 Huddersfield Town: Relegation rivals play out draw
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City 1-0 Tranmere Rovers
- Kindness advent calendar brightens up Lincoln school day
- General election 2019: What questions do you have?
- General election 2019: Tories retake Lincoln
- General election 2019: Yorkshire and Lincolnshire votes
- Alan Wood death: 'New leads' in 2009 'disturbing murder'
- Horsey seal released after 'necklace' injury recovery
- JD Wetherspoon 'to create 10,000 jobs over four years'
- Spalding relief road route redrawing backed to save homes
- How to watch the BBC Question Time under-30s special
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Rock Choir Free Taster 15 January 2020
- General Election Hustings – Amersham – Sat Dec 7
- Amersham Rotate with Janie’s Homeless Friends – collecting to help homeless on Sat Dec 7 at Amersham Christmas Festival
- Upcoming Amersham Art Group Meetings
- Santa’s Winter Wonderland – Amersham Field Centre – 30 Nov, 7 & 8 Dec
- Charity Christmas Concert Thursday 19 December – Amersham
- The Chiltern Camerata – Amersham Free Church – 23 November
- Santa Dash – St. Francis Hospice – December 15
- Amersham – Model Railway Exhibition – 26 October
- Chiltern Open Air Museum – Traditional Christmas Event – 7-8 December
Grieving parents say including their children's names "acknowledges the little life that was".
Two goals in four second-half minutes sees Colchester come from behind to extend their unbeaten run to six matches in a draw at Scunthorpe.
Sol Campbell awaits his first League One win as Southend manager after Freddie Ladapo's second-half equaliser rescued Rotherham a 2-2 draw at Roots Hall.
The "predatory" couple were trusted by the parents of the children left in their care.
Mark Selby covers Ronnie O'Sullivan's fist bump in rock paper scissors style before knocking the former world champion out of the Scottish Open.
Two 15-year-olds were among 39 Vietnamese nationals found dead in a lorry trailer in October.
Southend's Harry Lennon apologises after being filmed out with Dover players after their FA Cup loss to the non-league side.
BBC political reporters look at the main headlines in the region.
Chelmsford and Colchester, two seats the Liberal Democrats targeted, saw Tory majorities increase.
The man died at the scene and no arrests have been made.
Southend United chairman Ron Martin says the League One strugglers would go bust "tomorrow" if he left the club.
There are 72 seats being contested across the region.
Former Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp describes Jim Smith, who died at the age of 79 on Tuesday, as a "great football man".
Andrew Smith receives compensation for his 2015 sacking from Mid Essex Hospital Services Trust.
A concrete lorry came within seconds of being struck by a train carrying passengers in Essex.
The fleet of 111 new Bombardier trains will not enter service until the spring, says the operator.
Scottish Open: Ronnie O'Sullivan says he will keep taking risks after trick shot nearly costs him win
Ronnie O'Sullivan says he will continue to take risks after a trick shot almost cost him victory over Dominic Dale in round one of the Scottish Open.
A minute's applause is held at Harley Watson's school, a week after his death.
Trains are delayed and cancelled across Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Norfolk and Essex.
Harley Watson died after being struck by a car outside his Essex school.