BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Tony Pulis: West Brom boss says he 'will plough on' as manager after loss to Chelsea
- Maidstone United v Solihull Moors
- Walsall v Gillingham
- Liam Gallagher guitar stolen from blind woman in Birmingham
- Kwame Thomas: Coventry City loan striker to Solihull Moors
- Reading v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- John Motson meets BBC Radio 5 live's young commentator of the year
- Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa
- Endris Mohammed trial: Dad guilty of murdering son and daughter
- Aston Villa: Jonathan Kodjia and Scott Hogan sidelined following international duty
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Wasteland in Bristol turned into a 'berry maze'
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan hammers Judd Trump in final
- Bristol Rovers v AFC Wimbledon
- Wales v Georgia: Travel warning to rugby fans in Cardiff
- Elderly woman injured by suspected shoplifter in Bristol
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan to face Judd Trump in China final
- Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City
- Bath University vice-chancellor told to 'move on' at staff event
- Premiership: London Irish v Bath
- Joe Morrell: Midfielder signs new contract with Bristol City until 2019
Cornwall Council News feed
- Forestry and strengthening community networks on the agenda for Falmouth and Penryn Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall’s Lord Lieutenant presents British Empire Medals to five Local Community Heroes
- Two Cornwall Council social workers nominated for prestigious awards
- Cornwall Council continues to work with partners to repair road and support residents and businesses in Coverack
- Cornwall Council announces road into Coverack expected to open next week
- Cornwall one of the lowest areas in England for new HIV diagnosis
- How would you allocate the budget for Council services? Public consultation opens today
- Treffry Viaduct and Luxulyan Valley set for major conservation works following a £3.6M National Lottery boost
- Cabinet discusses key decisions on budget, investment programme, new waste contract and proposals to transform adult and children’s services
- Pencalenick students 'pass out' at Falmouth Community Fire Station parade
BBC Essex News Feed
- Colchester United 0-0 Morecambe
- Portsmouth 1-0 Southend United
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Judd Trump for 'one of the best victories'
- Children in Need: Fundraisers in the east support Pudsey
- BBC Children in Need Pudsey pump trolley challenge
- Colchester woman jailed for spending parents' life savings
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan to face Judd Trump in China final
- Design for planned nuclear power plant in Essex unveiled
- Greater Anglia's new trains revealed in virtual reality
- 'Break-in victim' died at Braintree Police Station
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Eastleigh v Barrow
- Hartlepool United v Aldershot Town
- Portsmouth v Southend United
- Ross Stearn: Sutton United re-sign winger after Eastleigh release
- Boy, 13, 'sexually assaulted by stranger' in Aldershot
- Children in Need money getting kids ready for school
- Children in Need: Special needs pre-school grateful for support
- Liverpool v Southampton
- Glitter banned by Dorset children's nursery chain
- Simon Heslop: Eastleigh sign York City midfielder on month's loan
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- John Stones: Man City defender set for six-week injury lay-off
- Bury 0-3 Blackburn Rovers
- Wigan Athletic 1-2 Bradford City
- Oldham Athletic 3-1 Rochdale
- Macclesfield Town 0-0 Boreham Wood
- Andy Burnham launches plan for 'left-behind' town centres
- Man arrested after light aircraft crash in Salford
- Phil Jones: Jose Mourinho says defender had six injections to play for England
- Peter Kay's Car Share to make surprise return
- Megan Campbell: Manchester City Women defender suffers serious knee injury
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City 1-2 Coventry City
- Children in Need 2017 highlights
- X Factor singer Ella Henderson's father loses fraud convictions appeal
- Bridge backed over 'misused' Lincoln level crossing
- Man charged with raping two girls in Derby in 1970s and 1980s
- Price of Football 2017: League Two ticket prices rise
- Price of Football 2017: Young adult fans are 'put off' by cost of football
- Contaminated mustard gas soil to go from Roughton Moor
- Brexit 'not a disaster' for Grimsby, says Norman Lamont
- Hundreds support Lincoln street appeal for Beechey brothers
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Hearing Dogs Christmas Market – Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th November
- Drawing for Beginners: Still-Life and Animal Studies – Amersham – 29 Nov & 6 Dec
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society Concert – Amersham – 25 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 22 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 8 November
- Amersham Museum New Dinky Toy Exhibition
- The Titfield Thunderbolt – 8 to 11 Nov. @ The Elgiva Theatre, Chesham – Chesham Theatre Company
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 28 November
- Sir Christèmas: A Selection of Seasonal Music – 3 December
- Amersham Art Group – Oil Painting Demonstration – 7 November
East Midlands Local Authority Challenge 2017 - The Results Thursday 16 November East Midlands Councils held the East Midlands Local Authority Challenge at Donington Race Track. 78 people from 13 teams from across the East Midlands took part in the challenge and competed for the coveted prize of the Local Authority Challenge East Midlands...
This month’s bulletin gives information on a regional-level plan of work for EMC as an employers’ organisation as well as joint work with trade unions over the forthcoming year. The learning and development section includes a snapshot of forthcoming events, including details of a webinar being provided by HMRC specifically...
On 16 November 13 teams from local authorities in the East Midlands will take part in the East Midlands Local Authority Challenge. This year the awards East Midlands Local Authority Challenge Winners for 2017 Best Chief Executive Best Residents’ Magazine Best Presentation Best Partnership Working award Authorities taking...
Council Leaders write to MPs about concerns on Regional Infrastructure Funding. MPs Letter - October 2017 Levels of Public Investment in the East Midlands
Following a series of significant announcements on infrastructure investment in the East Midlands, East Midlands Councils and East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire) would like to invite you to attend a special Summit to discuss the future of the region’s transport projects and how local business growth can be...
Programme Manager - Strategic Infrastructure - East Midlands Councils and Transport for the East Midlands Grade J - £41,025 to £42,899 per annum (37 hours per week) - market supplement may apply Fixed Term Contract or Secondment Opportunity until September 2019 East Midlands Councils (EMC) is offering a fixed term or...
October 3, 2017News Release Thousands of jobs and almost £4billion for economy detailed in HS2 Strategy ‘People, place and connectivity’ are the focus of a new East Midlands HS2 Growth Strategy, revealing how the planned high speed rail network could add thousands of jobs and billions of pounds to the...
The latest edition of the EMC HR Bulletin is available from below. EMC HR Bulletin September 2017 In this edition there are updates on; Exit Pay Cap Consultation Health & Social Care Integration Charging Unions for “Check Off” Pay Negotiations Update Schoolteachers (STPCD) 2017 – applying pay flexibility...
The following report sets out public spending attributed to the East Midlands, comparing it to other regions in England, London and the UK as a whole. Levels of Public Investment in East Midlands
On 16 November at Donington Race Track the Local Authority Challenge event will return to the East Midlands. It is a team competition in which authorities across the region can pit their skills against each other for the chance to be crowned Best Team - experiencing the types of challenges currently facing the sector through a simulation...
EMC HR Bulletin August 2017 This month we have a short but sweet edition of our bulletin; our resident employment law expert, Darren Newman, has earned time off for good behaviour, but will be returning next month with his analysis of important case law and advice on the implications for our sector. In this edition we keep our focus on the...
Train services are important to the East Midlands connecting people to jobs and training, for leisure and retail trips too. East Midland Councils is keen to see the region better served by rail than it is now, better connections to and between our main cities as well as to other regions like London, Birmingham, Manchester and...
Public Health England have produced a revised version of their Prospectus for PHE East Midlands. They have changed the formatting and presentation of the life expectancy maps to improve the way they speak to the data. The Prospectus can be found here
All county and unitary authorities within the East Midlands have care responsibilities for Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children (UASC). Local authorities have long expressed their concern that the financial support received from Government does not meet the actual costs incurred. To support the case for a fairer UASC funding model, EMC has...