BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Victims 'told not to report' Jehovah's Witness child abuse
- Royal Blood gig in Birmingham: Police find 53 stolen phones
- Tony Pulis: West Brom boss says he 'will plough on' as manager after loss to Chelsea
- Maidstone United v Solihull Moors
- Walsall v Gillingham
- Liam Gallagher guitar stolen from blind woman in Birmingham
- Kwame Thomas: Coventry City loan striker to Solihull Moors
- Reading v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- John Motson meets BBC Radio 5 live's young commentator of the year
- Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol sailor dies in Clipper Round the World Race
- Pedestrian dies after being hit by car in Bristol
- A Bristol charity recreates the experience of dementia
- 100 Women: How the 'urinary leash' keeps women at home
- Wasteland in Bristol turned into a 'berry maze'
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan hammers Judd Trump in final
- Bristol Rovers v AFC Wimbledon
- Wales v Georgia: Travel warning to rugby fans in Cardiff
- Elderly woman injured by suspected shoplifter in Bristol
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan to face Judd Trump in China final
Cornwall Council News feed
- Forestry and strengthening community networks on the agenda for Falmouth and Penryn Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall’s Lord Lieutenant presents British Empire Medals to five Local Community Heroes
- Two Cornwall Council social workers nominated for prestigious awards
- Cornwall Council continues to work with partners to repair road and support residents and businesses in Coverack
- Cornwall Council announces road into Coverack expected to open next week
- Cornwall one of the lowest areas in England for new HIV diagnosis
- How would you allocate the budget for Council services? Public consultation opens today
- Treffry Viaduct and Luxulyan Valley set for major conservation works following a £3.6M National Lottery boost
- Cabinet discusses key decisions on budget, investment programme, new waste contract and proposals to transform adult and children’s services
- Pencalenick students 'pass out' at Falmouth Community Fire Station parade
BBC Essex News Feed
- Colchester Castle hosts dance class for people with Parkinson's disease
- Colchester United 0-0 Morecambe
- Portsmouth 1-0 Southend United
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Judd Trump for 'one of the best victories'
- Children in Need: Fundraisers in the east support Pudsey
- BBC Children in Need Pudsey pump trolley challenge
- Colchester woman jailed for spending parents' life savings
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan to face Judd Trump in China final
- Design for planned nuclear power plant in Essex unveiled
- Greater Anglia's new trains revealed in virtual reality
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Council to ask government for £26m Botley bypass backing
- Eastleigh v Barrow
- Hartlepool United v Aldershot Town
- Portsmouth v Southend United
- Ross Stearn: Sutton United re-sign winger after Eastleigh release
- Boy, 13, 'sexually assaulted by stranger' in Aldershot
- Children in Need money getting kids ready for school
- Children in Need: Special needs pre-school grateful for support
- Liverpool v Southampton
- Glitter banned by Dorset children's nursery chain
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Tommy Fleetwood beats Justin Rose to Race to Dubai crown
- Manchester Arena attack survivor returns to karate club
- John Stones: Man City defender set for six-week injury lay-off
- Bury 0-3 Blackburn Rovers
- Wigan Athletic 1-2 Bradford City
- Oldham Athletic 3-1 Rochdale
- Macclesfield Town 0-0 Boreham Wood
- Andy Burnham launches plan for 'left-behind' town centres
- Man arrested after light aircraft crash in Salford
- Phil Jones: Jose Mourinho says defender had six injections to play for England
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City 1-2 Coventry City
- Children in Need 2017 highlights
- X Factor singer Ella Henderson's father loses fraud convictions appeal
- Bridge backed over 'misused' Lincoln level crossing
- Man charged with raping two girls in Derby in 1970s and 1980s
- Price of Football 2017: League Two ticket prices rise
- Price of Football 2017: Young adult fans are 'put off' by cost of football
- Contaminated mustard gas soil to go from Roughton Moor
- Brexit 'not a disaster' for Grimsby, says Norman Lamont
- Hundreds support Lincoln street appeal for Beechey brothers
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Hearing Dogs Christmas Market – Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th November
- Drawing for Beginners: Still-Life and Animal Studies – Amersham – 29 Nov & 6 Dec
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society Concert – Amersham – 25 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 22 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 8 November
- Amersham Museum New Dinky Toy Exhibition
- The Titfield Thunderbolt – 8 to 11 Nov. @ The Elgiva Theatre, Chesham – Chesham Theatre Company
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 28 November
- Sir Christèmas: A Selection of Seasonal Music – 3 December
- Amersham Art Group – Oil Painting Demonstration – 7 November
We've responded to an NHS consultation on the future of services at a local hospital and pledged to continue providing high quality services and support for the people of Derbyshire whatever the outcome.
Serious concerns have been expressed by the Leaders of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire County Councils over secret plans by Nottingham and Derby City Councils to expand their boundaries.
We've welcomed a Government re-think on proposed changes to the level of licence required to operate community transport schemes.
We're once again pulling out all the stops to cope with increasing demand for our health and social care services this winter.
A project which is set to unearth the untold stories of Markham Colliery has been given the green light thanks to £35,000 awarded from the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) to us.
Residents are to be consulted on plans for a new roundabout in North East Derbyshire being built as part of a major new housing and business development.
Derbyshire's ties with China have been strengthened further with a formal agreement signed by county council Leader Barry Lewis and Li Guoying, governor of East China's Anhui province.
One of our award-winning school chefs has been invited to cook at Chatsworth to help mark National School Meals Week (NSMW).
There are just a few days left to have your say on how we should spend our budget next year.
An Ashbourne-based forestry firm is branching out now we've awarded a grant of more than £16,000 to help buy new specialist equipment, and your business could be next.
We're urging residents not to miss the last opportunity to have your say on proposed changes to Parliamentary constituencies.
Our business and tourism representatives are in China this week to help showcase the county at the China International Industry Fair.
Parents can apply to us from next week for their child's infant or primary school place for September 2018.
Chesterfield library has planned an event for ambitious writers who want to discover what opportunities are out there for them.
Young people have just two weeks left to stand for election to become one of our next youth councillors.
Potential foster carers could begin to change a child's life by dropping in to an information evening at County Hall in Matlock next week.
Wirksworth residents are being invited to have their say on plans for a new school in the town.
People with an interest in cycling can have their say about our plans for developing a key cycle network throughout the county.
Working families across Derbyshire are being encouraged to claim up to 30 hours of free childcare for their three and four year olds.
We're backing national calls to remind the county's cyclists about safe cycling.