BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Man dies in West Bromwich hit-and-run collision
- Solihull Moors v Torquay United
- Footballer Lee Hughes declared bankrupt
- Call to raid HS2 budget to fix potholes in roads
- Man hit on head with axe in Wolverhampton fights for life
- Bolton Wanderers v Aston Villa
- West Brom: Alan Pardew speaks to club hierarchy about speculation on his future
- Birmingham marathon cancelled over new route plans
- Birmingham City v Hull City
- Bournemouth v West Bromwich Albion
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Weston Super Half race cancelled amid snow fears
- Boys rescued from Birnbeck Island cut off by tide
- Plymouth Argyle v Bristol Rovers
- Racegoers behaved like drunken 'pack animals' on train
- Bristol City v Ipswich Town
- Anglo-Welsh Cup final: Bath v Exeter Chiefs (Sun)
- Banksy protest artwork unveiled in New York
- Letter stalking inquiry leads to arrest
- New Zealand v England: Mason Crane out of Tests with back injury, Jack Leach called up
- Goldie appears in court via FaceTime from Thailand
Cornwall Council News feed
- Survey shows four out of five people think recycling is important
- Cornwall Council and partners support National Child Sexual Exploitation Awareness Day
- Council extends deadline for adult social care charging policy consultation
- Winter Wellbeing partnership wins regional award
- 13% of pregnant women in Cornwall and Isles and Scilly still smoking
- Highways Maintenance on the agenda at the Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- Schools in Cornwall among the worst funded in the country
- Who Dares Serves in St. Ives
- Volunteers needed for Launceston area Community Speed Watch scheme
- Camelford Community Network Panel meeting to discuss health and social care transformation
BBC Essex News Feed
- Blackpool 1-1 Southend United
- Colchester United 0-1 Yeovil Town
- 'Mini Beast from the East' brings snow and ice to parts of UK
- Nico Ramsay murder case: Court told of 'planned attack'
- Prince Harry's shock at 'suffer in silence' veterans
- Fly-tipped road in Battlesbridge causes 'hour-long' delays
- Landslip halts trains between Colchester and Clacton
- John Pordage death: Mum appeals to 'coward's' friends
- Man wanted over six-figure robbery at an Asda in Essex
- Benfleet fire: Attempted murder suspect dies
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Chester 0-0 Aldershot Town
- Oldham Athletic 0-2 Portsmouth
- 'Mini Beast from the East' brings snow and ice to parts of UK
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with tree in Brockenhurst
- Kevin Pietersen: Michael Vaughan praises 'retiring' ex-England team-mate
- Suzuki motorcyclist dies in Southampton crash with car
- Eastleigh run cancelled over weather concerns
- Eastleigh v Leyton Orient
- Hart: What's living in Britain's 'best' district like?
- Wigan Athletic v Southampton
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Machete attack in Manchester city centre bar
- Dover Athletic v Macclesfield Town
- Rochdale v AFC Wimbledon
- Oldham Athletic v Portsmouth
- Milton Keynes Dons v Bury
- How one man was saved by a Manchester homeless centre
- Altrincham mosque attacker cleared of attempted murder
- Baby's death blamed 'neglect' by medical staff
- Manchester United v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Women's FA Cup quarter-finals: Third-tier Charlton travel to 14-time winners Arsenal
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Amber warning as snow sweeps across UK
- Lincoln City v Grimsby Town
- Lincoln hospital morphine theft nurse spared jail
- Investigation launched into death of missing teenager Liam Toner
- 'Slavery victim' fed on takeaway scraps, court told
- Sir Isaac Newton tree 'clones' to inspire Loughborough students
- Joseph Rooney 'targeted vulnerable men' for driveway business
- Chesterfield: Fan who received urgent medical attention responds well to treatment
- Chesterfield v Lincoln City
- RMT announces two more strike days on Northern routes
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Artist Demonstration – Amersham Community Centre, Tue 3rd April
- AMCHOR Summer Concert: Vaughan Williams: Sea Symphony – 12 May St Mary’s Amersham
- New book about Amersham on the Hill published
- “Conway Hall Ethical Society – Past, Present & Future” – Talk – Amersham – 14 March
- Chesham Bois Catholic Players present ‘Cash on Delivery’ 23 – 24 March
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout’s Jumble Sale – 17 March
- Beacon School, Amersham, Messy Play Morning for 2-5 year olds – 10 March and 12 May
- SHOTOKAN KARATE CLASSES – Amersham – Jan 18
- Memory Information Session – 27th February – Amersham Museum
- Christmas Concert – Fundraising for AMCHOR & Friends of the Belarusian Childrens Hospice – 10 Dec – Amersham
Businesses are being encouraged to take advantage of our cut-price offer that could save them money and stop them falling foul of the law.
Residents are being invited to sign up to learn something new this summer with our Adult Community Education Service.
We're upgrading a pedestrian crossing in Ilkeston as part of a wider £1.7m project to provide better cycle and walking links between the town centre and railway station.
Children and young people of our Virtual School are to take part in a new project inspired by the night sky.
Motorists are advised of evening closures for improvement works to a main Matlock road.
Extra investment means more roadworkers have taken to Derbyshire's roads this in a drive to repair potholes following recent difficult winter conditions.
We've welcomed a decision by car manufacturer Toyota to build its new Auris model at its factory in Burnaston as a boost for the Derbyshire economy.
Our work to repair an Ashbourne road continues this week as bad weather delays repairs.
Voting opens today (Monday 5 March 2018) for the county's next Derbyshire Youth Council.
The latest edition of our magazine for residents is due out now and includes the chance to win a luxury hotel break for two.
Parents across the county are due to hear about their child's secondary school place this week.
Tests carried out by the Environment Agency on the water quality of numerous ponds in Shipley Country Park have revealed the water has now returned to a safe drinking water quality and signs to stay out of the two affected ponds have now been removed.
We'll be drawing up plans for a new residential care home in Cotmanhay.
Motorists are advised they could face delays while work is carried out to upgrade junction safety on a main Chesterfield Road.
Queen's Park Sports Centre in Chesterfield will be the venue next week for people to find out how they can help transform a child's life by becoming a foster carer.
An ambitious new approach which will set our future direction is to be discussed by our Cabinet at a meeting on 22 February 2018.
Motorists are advised of changes to traffic flows while work connected to improving a footpath opposite a Chesterfield leisure park continues.
Levels of contamination in a pond at Shipley Country Park are continuing to reduce following a liquid cyanide spillage which leaked into the water last week.
Trading standards are warning restaurants and takeaways to take extra care when preparing food after samples of meals for customers with egg allergies were found to contain unsafe levels of egg protein.
Proposals to keep a care home in Cotmanhay open while plans for a replacement are drawn up are due to be considered by our Cabinet.