BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Victims 'told not to report' Jehovah's Witness child abuse
- Royal Blood gig in Birmingham: Police find 53 stolen phones
- Tony Pulis: West Brom boss says he 'will plough on' as manager after loss to Chelsea
- Maidstone United v Solihull Moors
- Walsall v Gillingham
- Liam Gallagher guitar stolen from blind woman in Birmingham
- Kwame Thomas: Coventry City loan striker to Solihull Moors
- Reading v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- John Motson meets BBC Radio 5 live's young commentator of the year
- Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol sailor dies in Clipper Round the World Race
- Pedestrian dies after being hit by car in Bristol
- A Bristol charity recreates the experience of dementia
- 100 Women: How the 'urinary leash' keeps women at home
- Wasteland in Bristol turned into a 'berry maze'
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan hammers Judd Trump in final
- Bristol Rovers v AFC Wimbledon
- Wales v Georgia: Travel warning to rugby fans in Cardiff
- Elderly woman injured by suspected shoplifter in Bristol
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan to face Judd Trump in China final
Cornwall Council News feed
- Forestry and strengthening community networks on the agenda for Falmouth and Penryn Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall’s Lord Lieutenant presents British Empire Medals to five Local Community Heroes
- Two Cornwall Council social workers nominated for prestigious awards
- Cornwall Council continues to work with partners to repair road and support residents and businesses in Coverack
- Cornwall Council announces road into Coverack expected to open next week
- Cornwall one of the lowest areas in England for new HIV diagnosis
- How would you allocate the budget for Council services? Public consultation opens today
- Treffry Viaduct and Luxulyan Valley set for major conservation works following a £3.6M National Lottery boost
- Cabinet discusses key decisions on budget, investment programme, new waste contract and proposals to transform adult and children’s services
- Pencalenick students 'pass out' at Falmouth Community Fire Station parade
BBC Essex News Feed
- Colchester Castle hosts dance class for people with Parkinson's disease
- Colchester United 0-0 Morecambe
- Portsmouth 1-0 Southend United
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Judd Trump for 'one of the best victories'
- Children in Need: Fundraisers in the east support Pudsey
- BBC Children in Need Pudsey pump trolley challenge
- Colchester woman jailed for spending parents' life savings
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan to face Judd Trump in China final
- Design for planned nuclear power plant in Essex unveiled
- Greater Anglia's new trains revealed in virtual reality
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Council to ask government for £26m Botley bypass backing
- Eastleigh v Barrow
- Hartlepool United v Aldershot Town
- Portsmouth v Southend United
- Ross Stearn: Sutton United re-sign winger after Eastleigh release
- Boy, 13, 'sexually assaulted by stranger' in Aldershot
- Children in Need money getting kids ready for school
- Children in Need: Special needs pre-school grateful for support
- Liverpool v Southampton
- Glitter banned by Dorset children's nursery chain
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Tommy Fleetwood beats Justin Rose to Race to Dubai crown
- Manchester Arena attack survivor returns to karate club
- John Stones: Man City defender set for six-week injury lay-off
- Bury 0-3 Blackburn Rovers
- Wigan Athletic 1-2 Bradford City
- Oldham Athletic 3-1 Rochdale
- Macclesfield Town 0-0 Boreham Wood
- Andy Burnham launches plan for 'left-behind' town centres
- Man arrested after light aircraft crash in Salford
- Phil Jones: Jose Mourinho says defender had six injections to play for England
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City 1-2 Coventry City
- Children in Need 2017 highlights
- X Factor singer Ella Henderson's father loses fraud convictions appeal
- Bridge backed over 'misused' Lincoln level crossing
- Man charged with raping two girls in Derby in 1970s and 1980s
- Price of Football 2017: League Two ticket prices rise
- Price of Football 2017: Young adult fans are 'put off' by cost of football
- Contaminated mustard gas soil to go from Roughton Moor
- Brexit 'not a disaster' for Grimsby, says Norman Lamont
- Hundreds support Lincoln street appeal for Beechey brothers
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Hearing Dogs Christmas Market – Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th November
- Drawing for Beginners: Still-Life and Animal Studies – Amersham – 29 Nov & 6 Dec
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society Concert – Amersham – 25 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 22 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 8 November
- Amersham Museum New Dinky Toy Exhibition
- The Titfield Thunderbolt – 8 to 11 Nov. @ The Elgiva Theatre, Chesham – Chesham Theatre Company
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 28 November
- Sir Christèmas: A Selection of Seasonal Music – 3 December
- Amersham Art Group – Oil Painting Demonstration – 7 November
A massive 80,000 people turned out to support the riders for the Northamptonshire stage of the OVO Energy Women's Tour this summer.
Visitors to Daventry Country Park will be able to get even closer to its abundant wildlife following the return of two popular attractions.
Community groups planning fundraising events over the Christmas and New Year period are urged to get in touch for a grant.
Warm-hearted residents can offer some cheer to people in need this Christmas by donating items to a festive parcel scheme.
Daventry District Council has welcomed news that DIRFT is among the sites in the running to become one of Heathrow Airport's new Logistics Hubs to support its new runway construction.
People planning to build their own home or extend a property are urged to heed new legislation to avoid being hit with development charges.
Daventry District enjoyed its best ever showing at the Northamptonshire Sports Awards, with representatives from our area picking up six of the 21 awards on offer.
A plan setting out the ambition and strategic economic direction for the South East Midlands to 2050 has been unveiled.
Swathes of purple will greet visitors to Daventry Country Park in the spring thanks to a partnership with Danetre Rotary Club.
People are invited to discover the benefits of a scheme which aims to help reduce social isolation and loneliness.
Daventry District residents are running out of time to take advantage of the cheap gas and electricity tariffs secured by an energy switching scheme.
Families enjoyed some ghostly goings-on at Daventry Country Park's annual Spooktacular.
The transformation of Daventry Sports Park is underway as work begins on installing a new 3G pitch and refurbishing its changing facilities.
Daventry Country Park has been nominated for the Fields in Trust UK's Best Park award.
A dog that was repeatedly allowed by its owner to stray is to be re-homed, a court has ruled.
An experienced lottery manager has been appointed to run a new online lotto that will benefit good causes in Daventry District.
The winners of this year's Daventry District Sports awards have been announced at a glittering ceremony.
Daventry Phoenix Sports Academy held an official launch event to celebrate the completion of a £2 million renovation and extension project.
Primary school pupils enjoyed a fun-packed day of activities focusing on the importance of being a good citizen.
A dog owner has been fined for failing to clean up after her pet after it fouled the pavement outside someone's home.