BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Man killed care worker in hit-and-run crash in Walsall.
- Man who ran over PC Gareth Phillips with patrol car jailed
- Tipton residents in temporary accommodation after burst pipe flood
- Bordesley Green petrol bomber targets same car twice
- Racist abuse in Bulgaria-England game 'clear as day' - Tyrone Mings
- Dan Evans beats Bernard Tomic at Stockholm Open
- LGBT teaching row: Call for larger exclusion zone
- Tipton house collapses after water main bursts
- Runners 'understand' half marathon safety changes
- Safety calls after multiple Walsall canal falls
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Gloucestershire: George Scott joins county on three-year deal from Middlesex
- Extinction Rebellion Bristol slams council petrol station purchase
- Bristol boxing charity gets grant to help 'at risk' children
- Damage that led to metre River Avon drop to cost £3.5m
- Chef Claire Thompson's notes for new book stolen from car
- Bristol City Council £98,000 payout error 'led to cover-up'
- Bristol Windrush musician Jashwha Moses died after citizenship awarded
- Police encourage Muslim women to report hate crime
- Liverpool hit back to deny Bristol City
- Missing semi-wild Savannah cat re-captured in Bristol
Cornwall Council News feed
- Cornwall Council leader calls on government to tackle regional inequality at research launch in Brussels
- Good news for Cornwall’s railways as number of journeys soar
- Saltash house remains shut as partnership tackles anti-social behaviour
- Cornish teenager appeals for more people to think about adoption
- Cornwall Council supports The Eden Project’s drive towards clean energy
- Next milestone met as contractor appointed to deliver the new St Austell to A30 link road
- Date Confirmed for Cornwall Tour of Britain Stage in 2020
- Magistrates warn a Cornish mum to make sure her children attend school
- Cornwall’s Port Health team oversees successful Falmouth Oyster Festival
- Two of Cornwall’s Councillors shortlisted to win an LGiU award
BBC Essex News Feed
- Waltham Abbey crash: Second arrest after man dies as car hits tree
- Southend's 'dangerous' cycle divider to be removed
- Henrik Larsson: Southend United talks over manager role collapse
- Ronnie O'Sullivan: Crawley English Open venue 'still needs change'
- English Open: Ronnie O'Sullivan through in final frame against Jamie O'Neill
- Pony rescued from Chelmsford swimming pool
- Norfolk stately home Houghton Hall provides canvas for artist Richard Woods
- Food writer Jack Monroe 'loses £5,000 in phone-number hijack'
- England takes the World Porridge Making title in the Highlands
- Cambridge gallery lends art to students 'with none damaged' in 60 years
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Southampton Townhill Park: Homes revamp scheme 'causing pupil intake drop'
- Students protest over Portsmouth Stanhope House delay
- WW2 Royal Engineer veteran's funeral attended by hundreds after plea
- New Forest cattle to be de-horned after walkers attacked
- Girl, 4, suffers kidney failure after E. coli bug
- Peterborough prison death family 'treading water'
- Cancer patients show scars for Stand Up To Cancer
- First tests of HMS Prince of Wales capabilities
- Train passengers shine in diamond hunt
- Rangers: Southampton's Ross Wilson poised to become director of football
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Teenage boy stabbed on bus on Wilmslow Road in Manchester
- Manchester Airport passengers face 'longest security queues' in UK
- Women's Champions League: Arsenal and Manchester City eye quarter-final spots
- Manchester criminals arrested in Cheshire hotel hot tub
- Chloe McGurk: NI Manchester stabbing victim required surgery
- Ann Marie Pomphret stables murder: Husband jailed for life
- Newton Heath shooting: Gunman fires shot at taxi
- Racist abuse in Bulgaria-England game 'clear as day' - Tyrone Mings
- Man Utd: Anthony Martial to return to training before Liverpool match
- John Dreyer: Oldham Athletic appoint assistant head coach
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- The super Nova swimming star and the teenagers with Tokyo 2020 vision
- Drink-drive North East Lincolnshire Council leader Ray Oxby banned from driving
- Spalding relief road plan could see homes demolished
- Little Grimsby pays tribute to WW2 pilot's sacrifice
- Fire chief receives 'malicious' messages after Fireman Sam axed
- Disease threat row over imported Romanian dogs
- The hungry 26-year-old who set up a £100m food firm
- Why are there sex shops on the A1?
- Peterborough United 2-0 Lincoln City
- Ploughmen and women compete for national title in Nocton
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Hospice of St. Francis Firewalk Challenge – 2nd November
- Amersham Art Group – Demonstrations – 1st Oct – Susan Gray
- Halloween Spectacular – Chiltern Open Air Museum – Friday November 1
- AMCHOR Autumn term – new members welcome! – Starts September 2
- Hospice of St Francis Open Afternoon, Sunday 22nd September
- Gordon King Watercolour Demonstration – Amersham Art Group – 3rd September
Cllr Chris Millar has announced that he will resign from his role as Leader of DDC on 31 October 2019, along with the Deputy Leader Cllr Liz Griffin.
Construction of Daventry's new cinema gets fully under way this month as contractors start installing the foundations.
Around 300 trees are set to be planted across Daventry District as part of a national campaign to help combat climate change.
Historic parts of Staverton, Pitsford, Everdon and Little Everdon have greater protection following the latest Conservation Area appraisals.
Residents who have not completed their electoral registration form yet will soon receive a visit from one of Daventry District Council's canvassers.
People are urged to spread love, not hate during a campaign week to raise awareness of the impact of hate crime.
Councillor Richard Auger is to become the new Leader of Daventry District Council from 1 November.
Daventry District Council (DDC) has reached a deal with The Arc Cinema to run the new four-screen cinema complex in Mulberry Place
People are invited to have their say on proposed additional guidance for the Conservation Area in Chapel Brampton.
People are invited to have their say on plans by BT to remove telephone boxes in Daventry District.
People are invited to give their views this summer on plans that aim to protect the heritage of three villages in Daventry District.
Local Lotto players are being offered the chance to win an amazing entertainment package this autumn.
A new electric pool car is helping Daventry District Council (DDC) drive down its carbon emissions.
A by-election for a seat on Daventry District Council will be held in October following the resignation of Councillor Aiden Ramsey.
People have a final opportunity to have their say on a major policy document to shape future development in Daventry District.
Daventry District Council is calling on owners of empty properties to come forward for support and advice to help bring them back into use.
The importance of fire doors in commercial and public buildings as well as shared accommodation is the focus of a campaign this week.
The Minister for Local Government has confirmed that legislation necessary to establish new councils in Northants will be in Parliament this autumn.
A free annual fitness membership is up for grabs for those who nominate a deserving winner of a sports award ahead of the deadline.
A by-election for a seat on Daventry District Council looks set to be held in Daventry town following the resignation of Councillor Aiden Ramsey.