- Coronavirus: Met Police staff member dies after diagnosis
- Coronavirus: Empty-roads speeding may impact NHS, drivers warned
- Coronavirus: London church investigated over 'protection' oil
- BA cabin crew member: I feel totally undervalued
- Camden Voices sings together virtually during coronavirus outbreak
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Coronavirus: MP Tahir Ali apologises after funeral during lockdown
- Coronavirus: Nurse Areema Nasreen dies with Covid-19
- Coronavirus: Dudley school teacher dies after Covid-19 diagnosis
- Coronavirus: NHS workers offered free accommodation
- Coronavirus: Edgbaston Cricket Ground to become NHS staff test centre
- Doctor who makes plastic prosthetics helps 10,000 people
- Coronavirus: Birmingham man charged over 'I hope all NHS die' call
- Woman hit by car after leaving Russells Hall Hospital dies
- Coronavirus: West Midlands Railway offers new timetable
- Coronavirus: Sandwell salons donate PPE to carers
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Coronavirus: Bristol and Harrogate Nightingale hospitals announced
- Bristol mayor defends £9k pay rise 'intended for victor'
- Coronavirus: Bristol street lines to 'urge runners off pavement'
- Coronavirus: Bristol tower block social-distancing 'impossible'
- Eddie Large: Comedian dies aged 78 with coronavirus
- 'I grew closer to my nan with Alzheimer's during isolation'
- St Pauls riots in Bristol remembered 40 years on
- Bath's Royal Mineral Water Hospital redevelopment plans revised
- Funding blow for Bath College's digital skills centre
- Coronavirus: Student doctors graduate early to join fight
Cornwall Council News feed
- Council brings forward support for Cornwall’s culture and creative economy
- Call to holiday lets to follow COVID-19 closure orders
- Retired or former social workers needed to support Cornwall’s most vulnerable
- Registration of births, deaths and marriages during Covid 19
- Cornwall Council calls on government to speed up delivery of PPE supplies
- Cornwall Council reaches landmark in Langarth Garden Village project
- Cornwall Council leads the way so that vital support reaches Cornwall’s most vulnerable people
- Parking zone restrictions and car park charges waived to support essential workers during Covid-19 pandemic
- Cornwall Council works with local hotels to free up hospital capacity during the pandemic
- It’s time to prove that Cornwall really is Proud to Care!
BBC Essex News Feed
- Coronavirus: Nurse in intensive care at Southend Hospital
- Stansted Airport's 'challenge' to park grounded planes
- Southend United: 'Some players' furloughed due to coronavirus financial effects
- Coronavirus: 'Living legend' doctor Alfa Saadu dies from Covid-19
- Coronavirus: Covid-19 used as a weapon, says Essex top officer
- Coronavirus: Southend Hospital staff could 'limit work' over protective equipment
- Spina bifida womb op baby celebrates first birthday in lockdown
- Cricket and coronavirus: What will happen with 2020 season?
- Coronavirus: How are hospices coping during the pandemic?
- Coronavirus in UK: How many confirmed cases are there in your area?
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Coronavirus will transform UK work and travel, says AA
- Coronavirus: Isle of Wight student makes PPE face masks
- Coronavirus: Calls for student accommodation fees to be waived
- Coronavirus: Pennington spells out message in wool
- Coronavirus: Hampshire family 'arrested' at Pakistan funeral
- Coronavirus: University researchers develop respiratory hood
- New Forest thatched cottage wrecked by fire
- Premier League clubs in 'moral vacuum' and players should sacrifice salary - politicians
- Coronavirus: Isle of Wight ferry firms agree reduced timetables
- Coronavirus: Military help South Central Ambulance Service
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Coronavirus: Trapped cruise passenger Dr Partha Basu falls ill
- Eddie Large: Comedian dies aged 78 with coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Manchester-based Hut Group donates £10m
- Tony Lewis: Cricket statistician of the Duckworth-Lewis method dies aged 78
- Alan Henning death: Charity's 'failings' over killed aid worker
- Coronavirus: The restaurants feeding hospital staff
- Coronavirus: 'Stockport Spider-Men' delight families in lockdown
- Coronavirus: Rochdale Council tops up 'unhealthy' food boxes
- Coronavirus: How to help film the news
- Coronavirus victim, 108, survived 1918 Spanish flu pandemic
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Coronavirus: Newly-promoted NHS consultant says 'it's time to step up'
- Coronavirus: Education, businesses and hobbyists making equipment for the NHS
- Seal pup found 15 miles away from North Sea home released
- Coronavirus: RAF Woodhall Spa 'may be virus mortuary'
- Coronavirus kindness: Lincoln FC kitman's NHS laundry offer
- Coronavirus: Will food supply fears see a rise in home-grown veg?
- Coronavirus: First death confirmed in Lincolnshire
- Coronavirus: Cathedral turns blue as city honours NHS staff
- Coronavirus: Coastguard warns beachgoers to stay at home
- Coronavirus: A visual guide to the pandemic
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- 9 to 5: The Musical – Chesham Musical Theatre Company – 1st – 5th April
- Amersham Art Group Next Meetings
- LOCAL AMERSHAM GPs LAUNCH A NEW NETWORK TO IMPROVE SERVICES
- Almshouse Accommodation Available (Two Vacancies) – Amersham
- City of London Sinfonia: Beethoven, Mozart – Part of Chiltern Arts Festival 7 March 2020
- Rotary in Amersham invite you to – An Evening with Adam Henson – Saturday 28th March
- Carrol Morris – Owner of Carrols Hardware Shop – Celebrates Longest “One Woman” Business in Amersham – 1st February
- Amersham Art Group Meetings For February and March
- AMCHOR Short Concert on Sunday 2 February at The Free Church, Woodside Road, Amersham.
The move will create 500 extra beds to deal with a "likely demand on NHS bed space" in Cumbria.
The two birds of prey arrived back at their nesting site within a day of each other.
A union warns cleaning and security staff are in "serious danger" of contracting the illness.
Ancient air pollution, trapped in ice, reveals details about life and death in 12th Century Britain.
The UK faces reviews of measures every three weeks for six months or more, says deputy chief medical officer.
Police said officers were spat at after being called out to an incident at a hostel in Carlisle.
It comes as the number of people who have died with the virus in the UK rose by 260 to 1,019 on Saturday.
Out of work? These companies need workers right now.
Outdoors enthusiast Rory Southworth is finding fitness in his back yard during the outbreak.
Cumbria Police say people "on holiday" in the vehicles will be "advised to go home".
Can I travel somewhere to exercise, are loss of taste and smell symptoms, and other questions answered.
Experts say they can be modified to treat people suffering with coronavirus.
The annual event is Europe's largest Gypsy and traveller gathering, attracting about 40,000 visitors.
London mayor Sadiq Khan said the number of Tube passengers fell by a third on Wednesday.
The virus is spreading around the world, but what is it and what are the symptoms?
An 18-year-old has died of coronavirus in England. Are young people at risk from the virus?
Everybody should be avoiding non-essential contact, and you should stay at home wherever possible.
Key graphics explaining how coronavirus has spread in the UK and the government's response.
He was seen slumped on the steering wheel, swerving across the road and clipping another car.
The new measures will see shops closed and groups dispersed in order to fight coronavirus.