BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Walsall v Stevenage
- Lockdown: Shoppers queue as stores reopen in Birmingham
- Brexit: Border crossing plan for Solihull
- Covid-19: Traders hope shoppers return for Christmas after lockdown
- Birmingham City 1-2 Barnsley: Tykes rally to snatch all three points at St Andrew's
- Solihull Moors 2-0 Hartlepool United
- Aston Villa v Newcastle: Premier League match off because of Covid-19 cases
- Gurpreet Singh 'murdered wife' in Penn 'with accomplice's help'
- Wolverhampton couple watch wedding video after 52 years
- Teen admits machete attack on Birmingham police dog
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Reggae singing Bristol bus driver a hit with passengers
- Queens Park Rangers 1-2 Bristol City: Adam Nagy and Nahki Wells inspire Robins fightback
- Bristol trial helps story listeners 'feel more connected'
- Bristol green and equality issues championed by young ambassadors
- Bristol to Bath cycle path plagued by attacks
- Why is my area in a higher tier?
- Coronavirus: Rise in Covid-19 patients sees operations cancelled
- Call to scrap Weston-super-Mare homes for 'people's forest'
- Bristol: 'Inclusive' acting school wants to drive change
- Blake Hoskins jailed for Southmead shooting
Cornwall Council News feed
- Support your local shops and businesses and park for free in the run up to Christmas
- Statement on Safeguarding Adults Review on support given to homeless man with complex needs
- Cornish communities get help to make their visions a reality
- Residents urged to remain on guard as Cornwall is placed in Tier One for Covid restrictions
- 150 new electric vehicle charge points
- Families in Cornwall are not claiming the help they are entitled to get
- Cornwall starts 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Based Violence
- Cornwall Council looks to progress work on former Carclaze School site
- Statement on Kepak meat processing factory
- Cornwall Council agrees a new vision for Cornwall
BBC Essex News Feed
- Colchester United 1-1 Crawley Town
- Covid: What tiers mean for you and your other questions answered
- 'Essex girl' campaign seeks nominations to challenge stereotype
- Boreham Wood knock out Canvey Island
- Linden Centre: 'Robust' inquiry to investigate 20-year history
- Suzanne Brown killing: Review recommends mental health changes at Essex Police
- Harley Watson hit-and-run: Terence Glover admits manslaughter
- Dayne Cooper jailed after Essex police officer dragged by car
- Why 2020 has been good for England's beavers
- Ronnie O'Sullivan suffers shock UK Snooker Championship loss
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Fly-tipping rise 'damaging' ancient Isle of Wight woods
- Coronavirus: New Forest cookbook connects generations
- Blackpool 1-0 Portsmouth
- Chesterfield 0-0 Aldershot Town
- Yeovil Town v Eastleigh
- Basingstoke teenager stabbing death: Two men found guilty
- Detective charged over witness statement in wife murder probe
- Eastleigh rail depot death: Man arrested after railway worker dies
- Why is my area in a higher tier?
- Migrating brent geese snub Southsea refuge for golf course
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Coronavirus: New Covid tier system comes into force in England
- Keeping pools closed 'a catastrophe for health and wellbeing'
- FC Porto 0-0 Manchester City: Gabriel Jesus goal ruled out as City finish top of group
- Plymouth Argyle 0-4 Rochdale
- Wrexham 0-1 Altrincham
- Oldham Athletic 0-1 Tranmere Rovers
- Lincoln City 2-1 Wigan Athletic
- Manchester Arena Inquiry: 'Not enough staff' to profile crowd
- Deer cull at RHS Garden Bridgewater: 'Mistakes were made', admits charity
- Manchester United v Paris St-Germain
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City 2-1 Wigan Athletic
- Margaret Thatcher statue: £100,000 unveiling event to be underwritten by council
- Friskney boy, 10, returns to school after mask row
- Lincoln man celebrates 21st birthday in bucket list limo
- The Ark wildlife sanctuary 'inundated' with exotic pets
- Lincolnshire Police seeks powers to take away hare-coursing dogs
- Plymouth Argyle 2-0 Lincoln City
- Bourne family helped by Sadie the assistance dog
- Invasive quagga mussel found at Rutland Water and River Trent
- A1 Colsterworth crash: Parked police car hit by lorry
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
The year will no doubt see a very different Christmas for many of us so, to help keep everyone as safe as possible, Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service is reminding people how to protect themselves and their families over the festive season.
Join the Cheshire Santa Slog this year in the run up to Christmas in aid of The Fire Fighters Charity.
Three apprentices from Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service have helped distribute PPE and hand sanitiser to 58 schools from across Cheshire East.
Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service is urging road users that there is no need to speed as part of Road Safety Week, the national awareness campaign coordinated annually by the charity Brake.
Firefighters are warning residents about the dangers of using petrol to burn garden waste following a number of incidents across Cheshire.
A housing provider has thanked Cheshire Fire Authority for part-funding the fitting of potentially life-saving sprinklers throughout one of its biggest properties.
Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service has won the Emergency Services award in the Tyresafe Awards 2020.
Firefighters in Cheshire are urging people to think twice before they light a bonfire or have a firework display in their garden this year.
Chester Fire Station’s completion date is back on track despite the original delays incurred due to COVID-19.
Never leave domestic appliances on when you go out. That is the message from a 34-year-old man following a fire at his Congleton home.
The 2020 Annual Report sets out how the Service has performed over the last 12 months, looks at some notable achievements and it also takes a look at what the future might hold for Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service.
A Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service firefighter is set to read children across the county their bedtime story in a bid to raise awareness of the dangers around the home, to help prevent avoidable burn and scald injuries.
We're joining forces with organisations from across the country to urge people to stay safe as part of Cheshire Burn Awareness Week (12th-16th October). This week will incorporate National Burn Awareness Day, which takes place on 14th October.
Cheshire’s Chief Fire Officer has been awarded the Queen’s Fire Service Medal after almost 31 years in fire and rescue.
Nantwich residents can find out about the lifesaving work of their local firefighters this weekend – without leaving the comfort of their own homes.
No description set
A man from Helsby who had a heart attack whilst driving along a motorway has been reunited with the resilience firefighters who helped save his life.
This week Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service are supporting Fire Door Safety Week, which is a national campaign, designed to help raise awareness of the importance of fire safety and fire doors.
Tarporley residents can find out about the lifesaving work of their local firefighters this weekend – without leaving the comfort of their own homes.
Warrington and Widnes residents can find out about the lifesaving work of the firefighters based in Penketh this weekend - without leaving the comfort of their own homes.