BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Man dies in West Bromwich hit-and-run collision
- Solihull Moors v Torquay United
- Footballer Lee Hughes declared bankrupt
- Call to raid HS2 budget to fix potholes in roads
- Man hit on head with axe in Wolverhampton fights for life
- Bolton Wanderers v Aston Villa
- West Brom: Alan Pardew speaks to club hierarchy about speculation on his future
- Birmingham marathon cancelled over new route plans
- Birmingham City v Hull City
- Bournemouth v West Bromwich Albion
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Weston Super Half race cancelled amid snow fears
- Boys rescued from Birnbeck Island cut off by tide
- Plymouth Argyle v Bristol Rovers
- Racegoers behaved like drunken 'pack animals' on train
- Bristol City v Ipswich Town
- Anglo-Welsh Cup final: Bath v Exeter Chiefs (Sun)
- Banksy protest artwork unveiled in New York
- Letter stalking inquiry leads to arrest
- New Zealand v England: Mason Crane out of Tests with back injury, Jack Leach called up
- Goldie appears in court via FaceTime from Thailand
Cornwall Council News feed
- Survey shows four out of five people think recycling is important
- Cornwall Council and partners support National Child Sexual Exploitation Awareness Day
- Council extends deadline for adult social care charging policy consultation
- Winter Wellbeing partnership wins regional award
- 13% of pregnant women in Cornwall and Isles and Scilly still smoking
- Highways Maintenance on the agenda at the Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- Schools in Cornwall among the worst funded in the country
- Who Dares Serves in St. Ives
- Volunteers needed for Launceston area Community Speed Watch scheme
- Camelford Community Network Panel meeting to discuss health and social care transformation
BBC Essex News Feed
- Blackpool 1-1 Southend United
- Colchester United 0-1 Yeovil Town
- 'Mini Beast from the East' brings snow and ice to parts of UK
- Nico Ramsay murder case: Court told of 'planned attack'
- Prince Harry's shock at 'suffer in silence' veterans
- Fly-tipped road in Battlesbridge causes 'hour-long' delays
- Landslip halts trains between Colchester and Clacton
- John Pordage death: Mum appeals to 'coward's' friends
- Man wanted over six-figure robbery at an Asda in Essex
- Benfleet fire: Attempted murder suspect dies
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Chester 0-0 Aldershot Town
- Oldham Athletic 0-2 Portsmouth
- 'Mini Beast from the East' brings snow and ice to parts of UK
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with tree in Brockenhurst
- Kevin Pietersen: Michael Vaughan praises 'retiring' ex-England team-mate
- Suzuki motorcyclist dies in Southampton crash with car
- Eastleigh run cancelled over weather concerns
- Eastleigh v Leyton Orient
- Hart: What's living in Britain's 'best' district like?
- Wigan Athletic v Southampton
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Machete attack in Manchester city centre bar
- Dover Athletic v Macclesfield Town
- Rochdale v AFC Wimbledon
- Oldham Athletic v Portsmouth
- Milton Keynes Dons v Bury
- How one man was saved by a Manchester homeless centre
- Altrincham mosque attacker cleared of attempted murder
- Baby's death blamed 'neglect' by medical staff
- Manchester United v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Women's FA Cup quarter-finals: Third-tier Charlton travel to 14-time winners Arsenal
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Amber warning as snow sweeps across UK
- Lincoln City v Grimsby Town
- Lincoln hospital morphine theft nurse spared jail
- Investigation launched into death of missing teenager Liam Toner
- 'Slavery victim' fed on takeaway scraps, court told
- Sir Isaac Newton tree 'clones' to inspire Loughborough students
- Joseph Rooney 'targeted vulnerable men' for driveway business
- Chesterfield: Fan who received urgent medical attention responds well to treatment
- Chesterfield v Lincoln City
- RMT announces two more strike days on Northern routes
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Artist Demonstration – Amersham Community Centre, Tue 3rd April
- AMCHOR Summer Concert: Vaughan Williams: Sea Symphony – 12 May St Mary’s Amersham
- New book about Amersham on the Hill published
- “Conway Hall Ethical Society – Past, Present & Future” – Talk – Amersham – 14 March
- Chesham Bois Catholic Players present ‘Cash on Delivery’ 23 – 24 March
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout’s Jumble Sale – 17 March
- Beacon School, Amersham, Messy Play Morning for 2-5 year olds – 10 March and 12 May
- SHOTOKAN KARATE CLASSES – Amersham – Jan 18
- Memory Information Session – 27th February – Amersham Museum
- Christmas Concert – Fundraising for AMCHOR & Friends of the Belarusian Childrens Hospice – 10 Dec – Amersham
Rob Dickie's first goal for Oxford helps them to victory over Peterborough, who have Jack Baldwin sent off late on.
Former Southend boss Phil Brown guides Swindon Town to a win at Cambridge United in his first game as manager.
A village has half a million bulbs planted for its 50th Daffodil Weekend.
Met Office amber "risk to life" warnings are in place for much of the UK, with travel delays expected.
The popularity of the 1966 document proves the scientist's "enduring legacy", a spokesman says.
Lida Kindersley and Els Bottema created the line of sea shells to mark their "healing place".
David Oldfield leaves League One side Peterborough United after 11 months as assistant manager.
Historic England is drawing up a list of locations which "best represent the history" of the country.
A book of condolence has been opened at Gonville and Caius, the college where he was a fellow.
The city recalls the "inspirational" man who was a familiar face on the streets and in the university's halls.
The leading British scientist who explained the Universe to millions died peacefully at home aged 76.
Bradford and Blackburn are among the councils given help to improve integration and community relations.
The service for RAF veteran Kenneth White has moved to a larger venue after a social media appeal.
Live coverage of Tuesday's League One game between Bury and Peterborough United.
A warrant is served allowing bailiffs to seize goods as compensation for late Greater Anglia trains.
Meet the people using innovative approaches to tackle the problem of food waste.
The nation's favourite yellow submarine returns safely after a dangerous dive in the Antarctic.
The "doodoowatch map lets users pinpoint dog poo in the village of Wimblington.
The victim, 67, clipped a truck's wing mirror in icy conditions.
The officer used the Taser during a domestic incident and an arrest.