- General election 2019: Battle to unseat Boris Johnson in Uxbridge and Ruislip
- Katherine Jenkins mugged after trying to help woman in street robbery
- Joshua v Ruiz II: Anthony Joshua responds to 'sportwashing' Saudi human rights claims
- Trafalgar Square Christmas tree struggling to please crowds
- Murder charge after Whitechapel party stabbing
- Spitfire pilots return to Goodwood after round-the-world trip
- Latte artist dreams of world coffee success
- Safie Xheta death: Husband attacked wife months before fatal stabbing
- Oscar Wilde's stolen friendship ring returned to Magdalen College
- Oxford University launches scholarship scheme for black Britons
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Strike action on West Midlands Trains services suspended
- Maximus appeal: 'Critical' stray cat attracts global support
- Wingsuit scientist's funeral donations 'missing'
- Solihull stabbing: Two more men charged with Jack Donoghue's murder
- Radio 1's first blind presenter 'excited to represent disabled community'
- General election 2019: A Wolverhampton carer's view
- What is the point of a clock tower?
- Wolves 2-0 West Ham: 'Happy moment' as Wolves go 10 games unbeaten for first time in 46 years
- Bob Willis: Tributes after former England cricket captain and Ashes hero dies
- Rosie Cooper and Jess Phillips death threats: Man charged
BBC Bristol News Feed
- New Bristol Portway railway station costs facing £1m shortfall
- General election 2019: Special needs 'crisis' dominates hustings
- Champions Cup: Bath v Clermont Auvergne team news
- 'Ladies of the night' street name deeds to be sold
- Bristol Cotham School takeaway row patrols end
- Bath far-right terror raid: Man arrested
- Shrewsbury and Bristol Rovers both fined following mass brawl at the Meadow
- Suspected car thief dies after 'citizen's arrest'
- Alice Sloman: Parents claim Boris Johnson 'misled' them
- UK patient diagnosed with monkeypox
Cornwall Council News feed
- What could your drink cost you, or others this Christmas?
- Council fine for landlord of Truro property upheld
- Cornwall's residents to have their say on budget proposals
- Community Open Event to help the search for an appropriate purchaser of Redruth’s Passmore Edwards building
- Cornwall Tour of Britain Community Launch: Announcement of Grand Depart Stage Route, Logo and Website
- Cornwall Council looking for paid polling staff ahead of General Election 2019
- Penzance wins ‘Great Town’ award
- Cornwall Gateway Community Network Panel to discuss local government’s future and setting up speedwatch projects
- ‘Food for fines’ amnesty in 15 Cornwall Libraries to benefit food banks
- Camborne Nursery is outstanding for the 8th year running
BBC Essex News Feed
- Man charged with murdering Harley Watson in Loughton
- Ronnie O'Sullivan beaten by Ding Junhui at UK Championship
- Lying MoD police officer 'would have been sacked'
- Kwame Poku: Colchester United striker agrees new contract at League Two club
- Loughton hit-and-run: Harley Watson crash 'not linked to other incident'
- Ben Lloyd: Holidaymaker died in Spain beach swimming 'accident'
- UK Championship: China's 'adopted son' Ronnie O'Sullivan relishing meeting with Ding Junhui
- Former MOD police officer 'claimed he shot Mark Duggan'
- Nathan Ralph: Southend United left-back out after dislocating shoulder
- Greater Anglia trains disruption 'appalling' says passenger group
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Wingsuit scientist's funeral donations 'missing'
- Firm rapped over Portsmouth Stanhope House delay
- BBC Radio Solent 'legend' Julian Clegg broadcasts final show
- Hampshire businesses left with bills for 'worthless' screens
- Southsea Knight & Lee store: Hotel and cinema plan approved for former John Lewis outlet
- General election 2019: Parties warned over 'newspaper' election leaflets
- Lymington bollard: Council fined £1.4m over girl's injury
- Portsmouth City Council approves Southsea sea defence scheme
- Royal Navy aircraft carriers dock together in Portsmouth
- General election 2019: Why does campaigning focus on certain areas?
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Northern: Commuter protest against 'unreliable' rail firm
- Charlie Pope: Father's canal safety plea after son's drowning
- Salford Royal Hospital's new £67m emergency centre plans approved
- 'Don't be the reason I come knocking on your door this Christmas'
- The sisters counting votes for over 50 years
- Man Utd: Marcus Rashford praised by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Woman killed by car she was driving in Leigh 'may have fallen out'
- General election 2019: Suspended ex-Labour MP Ivan Lewis urges people to vote Tory
- Carjacked Audi stripped down 'within an hour' in Oldham
- Couple exploited desperate people looking for work
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Police chief's legal challenge over degrees dismissed
- Kasey Boulton in court over Welton Cliff triple fatal crash
- Lincoln Cathedral chancellor denies indecent assault on student
- Telford male stripper sentenced for fraud avoids jail
- Grantham school asks pupils not to send Christmas cards
- Northern transport spending £527 per person less than London
- Dunkirk 'shed door' veteran Les Rutherford dies aged 101
- Find out who your team drew in FA Cup third round
- John Motson football photo 'put me on the map'
- Donna Nook: Seal image 'highlights impact of marine litter'
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- General Election Hustings – Amersham – Sat Dec 7
- Amersham Rotate with Janie’s Homeless Friends – collecting to help homeless on Sat Dec 7 at Amersham Christmas Festival
- Upcoming Amersham Art Group Meetings
- Santa’s Winter Wonderland – Amersham Field Centre – 30 Nov, 7 & 8 Dec
- Charity Christmas Concert Thursday 19 December – Amersham
- The Chiltern Camerata – Amersham Free Church – 23 November
- Santa Dash – St. Francis Hospice – December 15
- Amersham – Model Railway Exhibition – 26 October
- Chiltern Open Air Museum – Traditional Christmas Event – 7-8 December
- Amersham Are Group Demonstrations in November and December
Part of a factory is transformed to look like a pub and beach to encourage workers to mix.
"Tom" uses cameras to map every square centimetre of a field.
Recep Tayyip Erdogan was invited to the opening by musician Yusuf Islam, formerly known as Cat Stevens.
A hospital's pain management of Adam Hurst, who had a rare hernia, was "inadequate", bosses accept.
Customers are hit by a spate of problems as a rail company replaces 169 old trains.
The League Two club has been trying to find a new home for years.
Usman Khan went on counter-terror schemes in prison which have not been evaluated, the BBC finds.
Benyamin Hussain died after he hit his head following a single punch in Cambridge.
Political correspondent Andrew Sinclair has the answers to some of your big election questions.
The ex-Oasis frontman, Haim and the Chemical Brothers will headline the 2020 festival.
World number four Neil Robertson says he can steamroll his way to a third UK Championship title.
Petals suspended counselling at the Rosie Hospital in Cambridge in September in an NHS funding row.
Four teenagers and a 23-year-old woman were also struck by a Ford KA outside a school in Essex.
Liverpool will host Everton in the third round of the FA Cup, while Championship leaders Leeds United will travel to Arsenal.
The runaway reptile is thought to have travelled thousands of miles in the back of the lorry.
Four children are taken into care after being found on a container ship in Great Yarmouth.
A pastor claims he had no option but to resign from his school job after it investigated his tweets.
Two friends, who had attended Cambridge University, were stabbed to death in the capital on Friday.
John McKno was serving a 14-year jail term for sexually abusing five boys in the 1970s and 1980s.
A woman hurt while serving in the air force hopes the next government can fix the benefits system.