BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Tony Pulis: West Brom boss says he 'will plough on' as manager after loss to Chelsea
- Maidstone United v Solihull Moors
- Walsall v Gillingham
- Liam Gallagher guitar stolen from blind woman in Birmingham
- Kwame Thomas: Coventry City loan striker to Solihull Moors
- Reading v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- John Motson meets BBC Radio 5 live's young commentator of the year
- Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa
- Endris Mohammed trial: Dad guilty of murdering son and daughter
- Aston Villa: Jonathan Kodjia and Scott Hogan sidelined following international duty
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Wasteland in Bristol turned into a 'berry maze'
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan hammers Judd Trump in final
- Bristol Rovers v AFC Wimbledon
- Wales v Georgia: Travel warning to rugby fans in Cardiff
- Elderly woman injured by suspected shoplifter in Bristol
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan to face Judd Trump in China final
- Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City
- Bath University vice-chancellor told to 'move on' at staff event
- Premiership: London Irish v Bath
- Joe Morrell: Midfielder signs new contract with Bristol City until 2019
Cornwall Council News feed
- Forestry and strengthening community networks on the agenda for Falmouth and Penryn Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall’s Lord Lieutenant presents British Empire Medals to five Local Community Heroes
- Two Cornwall Council social workers nominated for prestigious awards
- Cornwall Council continues to work with partners to repair road and support residents and businesses in Coverack
- Cornwall Council announces road into Coverack expected to open next week
- Cornwall one of the lowest areas in England for new HIV diagnosis
- How would you allocate the budget for Council services? Public consultation opens today
- Treffry Viaduct and Luxulyan Valley set for major conservation works following a £3.6M National Lottery boost
- Cabinet discusses key decisions on budget, investment programme, new waste contract and proposals to transform adult and children’s services
- Pencalenick students 'pass out' at Falmouth Community Fire Station parade
BBC Essex News Feed
- Colchester United 0-0 Morecambe
- Portsmouth 1-0 Southend United
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Judd Trump for 'one of the best victories'
- Children in Need: Fundraisers in the east support Pudsey
- BBC Children in Need Pudsey pump trolley challenge
- Colchester woman jailed for spending parents' life savings
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan to face Judd Trump in China final
- Design for planned nuclear power plant in Essex unveiled
- Greater Anglia's new trains revealed in virtual reality
- 'Break-in victim' died at Braintree Police Station
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Eastleigh v Barrow
- Hartlepool United v Aldershot Town
- Portsmouth v Southend United
- Ross Stearn: Sutton United re-sign winger after Eastleigh release
- Boy, 13, 'sexually assaulted by stranger' in Aldershot
- Children in Need money getting kids ready for school
- Children in Need: Special needs pre-school grateful for support
- Liverpool v Southampton
- Glitter banned by Dorset children's nursery chain
- Simon Heslop: Eastleigh sign York City midfielder on month's loan
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- John Stones: Man City defender set for six-week injury lay-off
- Bury 0-3 Blackburn Rovers
- Wigan Athletic 1-2 Bradford City
- Oldham Athletic 3-1 Rochdale
- Macclesfield Town 0-0 Boreham Wood
- Andy Burnham launches plan for 'left-behind' town centres
- Man arrested after light aircraft crash in Salford
- Phil Jones: Jose Mourinho says defender had six injections to play for England
- Peter Kay's Car Share to make surprise return
- Megan Campbell: Manchester City Women defender suffers serious knee injury
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City 1-2 Coventry City
- Children in Need 2017 highlights
- X Factor singer Ella Henderson's father loses fraud convictions appeal
- Bridge backed over 'misused' Lincoln level crossing
- Man charged with raping two girls in Derby in 1970s and 1980s
- Price of Football 2017: League Two ticket prices rise
- Price of Football 2017: Young adult fans are 'put off' by cost of football
- Contaminated mustard gas soil to go from Roughton Moor
- Brexit 'not a disaster' for Grimsby, says Norman Lamont
- Hundreds support Lincoln street appeal for Beechey brothers
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Hearing Dogs Christmas Market – Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th November
- Drawing for Beginners: Still-Life and Animal Studies – Amersham – 29 Nov & 6 Dec
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society Concert – Amersham – 25 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 22 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 8 November
- Amersham Museum New Dinky Toy Exhibition
- The Titfield Thunderbolt – 8 to 11 Nov. @ The Elgiva Theatre, Chesham – Chesham Theatre Company
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 28 November
- Sir Christèmas: A Selection of Seasonal Music – 3 December
- Amersham Art Group – Oil Painting Demonstration – 7 November
Kyle Vassell enjoys a successful return from injury as he inspires Blackpool to a 1-0 success at his former club Peterborough.
Luton midfielder Olly Lee scores from inside his own half and Danny Hylton nets a hat-trick as they hammered Cambridge.
People across the East of England have been supporting BBC Children in Need
The water company warns it spends £15m a year dealing with 30,000 blockages.
Greater Anglia is giving passengers a tour of its new carriages with a virtual reality headset.
The Donald Trump caricature could feature in a rebooted US version of the satirical TV show.
Danny Lloyd says it was "mind-blowing" to score his first Peterborough United hat-trick in their FA Cup replay win at Tranmere.
The cost of watching football in League Two rises more than in any other English league for the 2017-18 season, the Price of Football 2017 study finds.
Average season ticket and single matchday ticket prices in League One are cut for the 2017/18 season, the Price of Football 2017 study finds.
The 1966 E-Type Jaguar was driven by Michael Luvaglio, who served 12 years for killing Angus Sibbet.
Live coverage of Wednesday's FA Cup game between Tranmere Rovers and Peterborough United.
Simon Dobbin was left with severe brain damage in an attack after a football match.
Enable is named Horse of the Year at the 2017 Cartier Racing Awards in London
The pair fled with money from the till from a shop in Peterborough.
Commonwealth champion Dan Keatings says he experienced a culture of "bullying and manipulation" throughout his time as a British gymnast.
Workers were confused after the balloon "plummeted" into their car park with no pilot to be seen.
Wisbech keeper Paul Bastock says he feels like he has been on X Factor after making his 1,250th appearance to beat Peter Shilton's competitive club record.
The Flying Scotsman wowed dozens of enthusiasts as it stopped at Ely station.
After goalkeeper Paul Bastock makes his 1,250th appearance, how does that tally stack up against some of sport's legends?
Cody McDonald's first league goal for AFC Wimbledon earns a draw for the League One strugglers against Peterborough.