BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Barber's shop in Cradley Heath installs licensed bar
- Carillion worker with 'a fiver left to his name'
- Anthony Banting murder: Father 'stabbed 50 times at tram stop'
- Alan Pardew: Football is 'losing the plot' over transfer fees, says West Brom boss
- Banks create funds for firms hit by Carillion collapse
- Akhtar Javeed shooting: Murder suspect detained in Pakistan
- High winds cause disruption across the West Midlands
- Carillion's collapse may delay Midland Metro work
- Hacker Alex Bessell jailed for cyber crime offences
- Nicolai Brock-Madsen: Birmingham striker joins KS Cracovia on loan
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Derby County v Bristol City
- Zak Vyner: Plymouth Argyle sign Bristol City defender on loan
- Ben Stokes: England all-rounder 'raring to go' - Trevor Bayliss
- Dunn and Mercer in England squad
- Bristol Arena: £1m 'already spent on construction firms'
- How community spirit helps a girl with autism and severe anxiety
- Ben Stokes available for England selection - ECB
- Cooper Vuna: Bath sign former Worcester Warriors wing on short-term deal
- Bristol Museum sold unauthorised Banksy angel prints
- Last British Dambuster: 'I'd do it again'
Cornwall Council News feed
- St Blazey, Fowey and Lostwithiel Community Network Panel meeting to discuss highways maintenance and anti-social behaviour
- Lostwithiel man pleads guilty to fly-tipping
- Food operator prosecuted for illegal crab processing business
- Who Dares Serves in St. Ives
- Residents and businesses in Cornwall urged to go plastic free
- Accountable Care System Inquiry – day three round up
- BBC apologises to Cornwall Council and CORMAC for breach of editorial standards
- Community safety on the agenda for Launceston Community Network Panel
- Wadebridge and Padstow Community Network Panel meeting to discuss highways maintenance
- Final opportunity for Cornish vehicle fleet operators and taxi drivers to sign up for free masterclass to cut fuel costs and emissions
BBC Essex News Feed
- Michael Barrymore: Pool death inquest bid blocked
- East of England ambulance delays: Medical director to leave post
- Storm winds cause thousands to lose power in Essex
- Masters 2018: Mark Allen beats Ronnie O'Sullivan at Alexandra Palace
- Lavenham's Angel Hotel temporarily closed after assaults
- Phyllis Reeve, 91, knits teddies for children around the world
- Cambridge rogue trader used gaffer tape to fix roof
- East of England battered by high winds
- Paralysed war veteran gets 'robotic skeleton'
- East of England ambulance delays: 20 patients have died, says MP
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Rotherham man jailed for child rapes in Basingstoke
- Winter weather: Thousands without power after gales hit UK
- Freshwater Bay woman's hand case remains a mystery
- WW2 Spitfire pilot Mary Ellis given Freedom of Isle of Wight
- Quadruple amputee has microchip implant to unlock doors
- 'Fraudsters ran copycat website scam'
- Baby Puck inquest mother 'not told of small risk'
- Sir Desmond Swayne 'embarrassed' by Commons snooze
- Winchester prison placed in special measures
- Nelson's HMS Victory 'Battle of Trafalgar flag' sells for £297k
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Emmeline Pankhurst: Artist begins work on statue
- Mihai Dobre: Rochdale sign midfielder on loan from AFC Bournemouth
- Mason Fawns: Oldham midfielder joins AFC Fylde on loan
- Bury ambulance crew 'did not take body to morgue'
- Oldham Athletic: Abdallah Lemsagam's takeover edging closer
- Callum Reilly: Gillingham sign Bury midfielder on loan
- Alexis Sanchez: Arsenal forward likely to join Man Utd - Arsene Wenger
- Manchester misses out to Shenzhen in 10-year deal to host WTA Finals
- Oldham Athletic 4-2 Leicester City U21
- Littleborough explosion: Rochdale factory damaged in blast
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Air Ambulance is to start operating 24 hours a day
- Margaret Thatcher set to lose out in Parliament Square statue battle
- Lincolnshire Police appeals for help to clear fallen trees
- Aerial view of International Bomber Command Centre memorial
- 'Appalling' Thames Ambulance Service under fire from MPs
- Last British Dambuster: 'I'd do it again'
- Cost legacy of decades-old NHS blunders begins to rise
- Dealing with debt: The mini-bankers learning how to save
- EFL: Chris Coleman's unhappy return while Scott Carson's form continues
- Lincoln City v Notts County
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- SHOTOKAN KARATE CLASSES – Amersham – Jan 18
- Memory Information Session – 27th February – Amersham Museum
- Christmas Concert – Fundraising for AMCHOR & Friends of the Belarusian Childrens Hospice – 10 Dec – Amersham
- Buy Local Gifts at Amersham Museum’s Christmas Fair, 2 nd & 3 rd December
- Hearing Dogs Christmas Market – Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th November
- Drawing for Beginners: Still-Life and Animal Studies – Amersham – 29 Nov & 6 Dec
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society Concert – Amersham – 25 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 22 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 8 November
- Amersham Museum New Dinky Toy Exhibition
Preview followed by live coverage of Friday's Championship game between Derby County and Bristol City.
League One Plymouth Argyle sign defender defender Zak Vyner from Bristol City on loan until the end of the season.
England all-rounder Ben Stokes is "raring to go" after being made available for selection again, says head coach Trevor Bayliss.
Harlequins' 20-year-old prop Lewis Boyce is one of eight uncapped players in the England squad for the Six Nations opener against Italy in Rome.
Two construction firms got the cash under pre-construction service agreements, the BBC learns.
A scheme to let parents close their streets to cars so children can play is hugely beneficial to one young resident, who has autism and severe anxiety.
England's Ben Stokes is available for selection for the tour of New Zealand after being charged with affray, says the England and Wales Cricket Board.
Tonga and former Worcester Warriors wing Cooper Vuna signs for Premiership club Bath on a short-term deal.
Bristol Museum and Art Gallery sold thousands of prints of the street artist's Angel Bust sculpture.
George 'Johnny' Johnson had good advice for a young Flying Officer.
Prof Dame Glynis Breakwell, who earns £468,000, is the highest paid university vice-chancellor in the UK.
Experts say maternity wards are still making the same "avoidable errors".
The farewell flypast has been organised to mark the helicopter's 40 years of service.
Lewis Gregory is to captain Somerset in this summer's T20 Blast.
Completely blind and severely deaf backpacker Tony Giles visits the Church of the Nativity.
World number three Judd Trump survives a fightback from China's Liang Wenbo to reach the Masters quarter-finals.
Bijan Ebrahimi was beaten to death and set alight on on a Bristol estate by his neighbour in 2013.
Nathan Jones died of his injuries after the attack in Knowle on Friday night.
Bath and England wing Semesa Rokoduguni is to miss the Six Nations as he recovers from injury, reports BBC Radio Bristol.
Worcester Warriors' New Zealand-born centre Jackson Willison is to leave to join Bath at the end of the season.