- Brit winner Finley Quaye sentenced for bar manager attack
- Why esports is being taught in schools and universities
- Sharp rise in number of UK slaves being helped by Salvation Army
- Tottenham were unable to sell the players they wanted to - Daniel Levy
- Michel Vorm rejoins Tottenham to cover for injured Hugo Lloris
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Dan Evans beats Bernard Tomic at Stockholm Open
- LGBT teaching row: Call for larger exclusion zone
- Tipton house collapses after water main bursts
- Runners 'understand' half marathon safety changes
- Safety calls after multiple Walsall canal falls
- Westminster car crash driver Salih Khater jailed for life
- Elderly targeted in spate of Black Country break-ins
- Four injured in 'brawl' at Wolverhampton wedding
- Dan Evans on rise to British number one from being unranked in April 2018
- The pain that Wolverhampton stab victim's killers walk free
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Damage that led to metre River Avon drop to cost £3.5m
- Chef Claire Thompson's notes for new book stolen from car
- Bristol City Council £98,000 payout error 'led to cover-up'
- Bristol Windrush musician Jashwha Moses died after citizenship awarded
- Police encourage Muslim women to report hate crime
- Liverpool hit back to deny Bristol City
- Missing semi-wild Savannah cat re-captured in Bristol
- Bristol Rovers v Milton Keynes Dons
- Bristol cave lights art highlights gender equality fight
- Teen sentenced for killing motorcyclist by placing bike in road
Cornwall Council News feed
- Next milestone met as contractor appointed to deliver the new St Austell to A30 link road
- Date Confirmed for Cornwall Tour of Britain Stage in 2020
- Magistrates warn a Cornish mum to make sure her children attend school
- Cornwall’s Port Health team oversees successful Falmouth Oyster Festival
- Two of Cornwall’s Councillors shortlisted to win an LGiU award
- Statement on Redruth Library
- Cornwall leads the way in unlocking the power of community, Future of Localism report says
- How to stay warm and well - Cornwall’s Winter Wellbeing guide to launch in time for cold season
- Open invite to event - working towards zero suicide in Cornwall
- Cornwall Council offers a helping hand as part of National Customer Service Week
BBC Essex News Feed
- Norfolk stately home Houghton Hall provides canvas for artist Richard Woods
- England takes the World Porridge Making title in the Highlands
- Cambridge gallery lends art to students 'with none damaged' in 60 years
- Families affected by school refusal share their stories
- Southend United 1-4 AFC Wimbledon
- Crawley Town 2-1 Colchester United
- Rapper Jack Grange says music releases ADHD 'anger'
- Ed Sheeran and Griff Rhys Jones inspire names for gritters
- Witchfinder General Matthew Hopkins: Play 'heals' wounds in Essex
- Norfolk RSPCA centre saves 50th seal with injuries from rubbish
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- First tests of HMS Prince of Wales capabilities
- Train passengers shine in diamond hunt
- Rangers: Southampton's Ross Wilson poised to become director of football
- Celebrity hairdresser Trevor Sorbie makes wig wearers feel great
- Portsmouth 0-0 Gillingham
- Eastleigh 0-0 Chorley
- Aldershot Town 0-3 Hartlepool United
- UK pays £87m for no-deal Brexit ferry contracts
- Brad Taylor: Hampshire all-rounder signs new deal until end of 2021
- Norwegian Spirit returning passengers talk of 'disaster' cruise
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Man Utd: Anthony Martial to return to training before Liverpool match
- John Dreyer: Oldham Athletic appoint assistant head coach
- Bury: Prospective buyer withdraws interest after due diligence on club
- New Year decision on Greater Manchester's bus network
- Daniel James: Ryan Giggs says Wales winger was fine to play on against Croatia
- Manchester Arndale stabbings: Boy leaves thank-you note to police
- Bolton police investigate after woman raped in passageway
- WSL: Manchester United's Lauren James named player of match - before sending-off
- Tottenham Hotspur Women 0-3 Manchester United Women
- Sean O'Loughlin: Wigan & England captain to miss Great Britain Lions tour
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Fire chief receives 'malicious' messages after Fireman Sam axed
- Disease threat row over imported Romanian dogs
- The hungry 26-year-old who set up a £100m food firm
- Why are there sex shops on the A1?
- Peterborough United 2-0 Lincoln City
- Ploughmen and women compete for national title in Nocton
- England's libraries and museums get share of £250m boost
- County lines: Children in drugs gangs 'to be treated as victims'
- British Legion volunteer jailed for sex attack on widow
- Red Arrows pilot 'fatigued' before fatal RAF Valley crash
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Hospice of St. Francis Firewalk Challenge – 2nd November
- Amersham Art Group – Demonstrations – 1st Oct – Susan Gray
- Halloween Spectacular – Chiltern Open Air Museum – Friday November 1
- AMCHOR Autumn term – new members welcome! – Starts September 2
- Hospice of St Francis Open Afternoon, Sunday 22nd September
- Gordon King Watercolour Demonstration – Amersham Art Group – 3rd September
- Charity walk of the Pednor Loop in Chesham – 7 July
London City Royals win 67-65 at Worcester to top their BBL Cup group, while Cheshire win for the first time this season.
Premier 15s side Worcester Warriors Women appoint their former player Jo Yapp as director of rugby, replacing Roy Davies.
The statue, which honours West Mercia police dogs, was made from weapons handed in during amnesties.
The government's five-year plan will invest in institutions like York's National Railway Museum.
The Royal National College for the Blind says special-needs funding cuts are threatening its future.
There is evidence to suggest cider has been produced in Herefordshire since the 15th Century.
It is thought to have been a gift in memory of the queen's Welsh confidante and was found in a church.
He might have been saved but for a delay in responding to his cell bell, the prison ombudsman said.
Jeffrey Foxall, 72, was killed as he crossed the path at Tibberton near Worcester on 6 February.
Drone footage captures the final touches being put to the £22m Worcestershire Parkway station,
It is part of the government's £750m funding plan to hire 20,000 extra officers over three years.
The Home Secretary tells Warwickshire and West Mercia police forces to maintain an alliance for six months.
A watchdog says West Mercia is "depriving" abuse victims of support in its latest review of four police forces.
The money will fund five-year-old Oscar Saxelby-Lee's cancer treatment in Singapore.
The forces have been sharing services since 2012, but West Mercia wants to pull out of the arrangement.
Exeter Chiefs come back from a half-time deficit to comfortably beat Worcester Warriors in the Premiership Rugby Cup at Sixways.
A government report says the Cotswolds is a "leading candidate" to become a national park.
The plane was damaged over Nazi-occupied France and hit a tree in Worcestershire, killing four crew.
The boss of the trust running Worcestershire Royal Hospital says ending ambulance delays is a priority.
Police found an "Aladdin's cave" of goods stolen from more than 70 homes across the Midlands.