BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Barber's shop in Cradley Heath installs licensed bar
- Carillion worker with 'a fiver left to his name'
- Anthony Banting murder: Father 'stabbed 50 times at tram stop'
- Alan Pardew: Football is 'losing the plot' over transfer fees, says West Brom boss
- Banks create funds for firms hit by Carillion collapse
- Akhtar Javeed shooting: Murder suspect detained in Pakistan
- High winds cause disruption across the West Midlands
- Carillion's collapse may delay Midland Metro work
- Hacker Alex Bessell jailed for cyber crime offences
- Nicolai Brock-Madsen: Birmingham striker joins KS Cracovia on loan
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Derby County v Bristol City
- Zak Vyner: Plymouth Argyle sign Bristol City defender on loan
- Ben Stokes: England all-rounder 'raring to go' - Trevor Bayliss
- Dunn and Mercer in England squad
- Bristol Arena: £1m 'already spent on construction firms'
- How community spirit helps a girl with autism and severe anxiety
- Ben Stokes available for England selection - ECB
- Cooper Vuna: Bath sign former Worcester Warriors wing on short-term deal
- Bristol Museum sold unauthorised Banksy angel prints
- Last British Dambuster: 'I'd do it again'
Cornwall Council News feed
- St Blazey, Fowey and Lostwithiel Community Network Panel meeting to discuss highways maintenance and anti-social behaviour
- Lostwithiel man pleads guilty to fly-tipping
- Food operator prosecuted for illegal crab processing business
- Who Dares Serves in St. Ives
- Residents and businesses in Cornwall urged to go plastic free
- Accountable Care System Inquiry – day three round up
- BBC apologises to Cornwall Council and CORMAC for breach of editorial standards
- Community safety on the agenda for Launceston Community Network Panel
- Wadebridge and Padstow Community Network Panel meeting to discuss highways maintenance
- Final opportunity for Cornish vehicle fleet operators and taxi drivers to sign up for free masterclass to cut fuel costs and emissions
BBC Essex News Feed
- Michael Barrymore: Pool death inquest bid blocked
- East of England ambulance delays: Medical director to leave post
- Storm winds cause thousands to lose power in Essex
- Masters 2018: Mark Allen beats Ronnie O'Sullivan at Alexandra Palace
- Lavenham's Angel Hotel temporarily closed after assaults
- Phyllis Reeve, 91, knits teddies for children around the world
- Cambridge rogue trader used gaffer tape to fix roof
- East of England battered by high winds
- Paralysed war veteran gets 'robotic skeleton'
- East of England ambulance delays: 20 patients have died, says MP
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Rotherham man jailed for child rapes in Basingstoke
- Winter weather: Thousands without power after gales hit UK
- Freshwater Bay woman's hand case remains a mystery
- WW2 Spitfire pilot Mary Ellis given Freedom of Isle of Wight
- Quadruple amputee has microchip implant to unlock doors
- 'Fraudsters ran copycat website scam'
- Baby Puck inquest mother 'not told of small risk'
- Sir Desmond Swayne 'embarrassed' by Commons snooze
- Winchester prison placed in special measures
- Nelson's HMS Victory 'Battle of Trafalgar flag' sells for £297k
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Emmeline Pankhurst: Artist begins work on statue
- Mihai Dobre: Rochdale sign midfielder on loan from AFC Bournemouth
- Mason Fawns: Oldham midfielder joins AFC Fylde on loan
- Bury ambulance crew 'did not take body to morgue'
- Oldham Athletic: Abdallah Lemsagam's takeover edging closer
- Callum Reilly: Gillingham sign Bury midfielder on loan
- Alexis Sanchez: Arsenal forward likely to join Man Utd - Arsene Wenger
- Manchester misses out to Shenzhen in 10-year deal to host WTA Finals
- Oldham Athletic 4-2 Leicester City U21
- Littleborough explosion: Rochdale factory damaged in blast
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Air Ambulance is to start operating 24 hours a day
- Margaret Thatcher set to lose out in Parliament Square statue battle
- Lincolnshire Police appeals for help to clear fallen trees
- Aerial view of International Bomber Command Centre memorial
- 'Appalling' Thames Ambulance Service under fire from MPs
- Last British Dambuster: 'I'd do it again'
- Cost legacy of decades-old NHS blunders begins to rise
- Dealing with debt: The mini-bankers learning how to save
- EFL: Chris Coleman's unhappy return while Scott Carson's form continues
- Lincoln City v Notts County
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- SHOTOKAN KARATE CLASSES – Amersham – Jan 18
- Memory Information Session – 27th February – Amersham Museum
- Christmas Concert – Fundraising for AMCHOR & Friends of the Belarusian Childrens Hospice – 10 Dec – Amersham
- Buy Local Gifts at Amersham Museum’s Christmas Fair, 2 nd & 3 rd December
- Hearing Dogs Christmas Market – Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th November
- Drawing for Beginners: Still-Life and Animal Studies – Amersham – 29 Nov & 6 Dec
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society Concert – Amersham – 25 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 22 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 8 November
- Amersham Museum New Dinky Toy Exhibition
Harlequins' 20-year-old prop Lewis Boyce is one of eight uncapped players in the England squad for the Six Nations opener against Italy in Rome.
League Two side Swindon Town make an offer to acquire the freehold of their County Ground home.
Tonga and former Worcester Warriors wing Cooper Vuna signs for Premiership club Bath on a short-term deal.
Guy Rogers, 44, who taught music lessons at Stonar School in Melksham, asked pupils to feel his muscles.
The six vehicles can each carry up to 80 passengers on the 1.5-mile (2.4 km) journey.
The farewell flypast has been organised to mark the helicopter's 40 years of service.
Crystal Palace's Keshi Anderson signs for League Two Swindon Town for an undisclosed fee on a two-and-a-half-year deal.
Tottenham House in Wiltshire is expected to cost the new owner "in excess of £3m" a year to run.
Experienced forward Marc Richards signs for Swindon Town after leaving League One club Northampton Town.
Bath and England wing Semesa Rokoduguni is to miss the Six Nations as he recovers from injury, reports BBC Radio Bristol.
Worcester Warriors' New Zealand-born centre Jackson Willison is to leave to join Bath at the end of the season.
The government will take on public services after the UK's second biggest construction firm fails.
The victim is said to be in "critical but stable" condition after being rescued from a bedroom.
Former Ebbw Vale fly-half Josh Lewis is to join Dragons from Bath for the start of the 2018-19 season.
Six fire crews attended the blaze at the house in Frome Road, Trowbridge.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Swindon Town and Forest Green Rovers.
Scarlets take a step towards the European Champions Cup quarter-finals and dent Bath's hopes with a bonus-point victory at the Recreation Ground.
Mike Veale is expected to become the new chief constable of Cleveland Police.
Danny Rowland has been bringing his verse to city streets for the past five years.
Professionals are asking for earlier and better treatment for this poorly understood condition.