Tyne and Wear
- Wolves 1-2 Tottenham: Late Jan Vertonghen goal seals win for Jose Mourinho's side
- Women's Super League: Arsenal beat Everton to stay top but Beth Mead suffers injury
- Elizabeth Line: Reading-London Paddington services start
- Mesut Ozil: Arsenal-Manchester City game removed from schedules by China state TV
- Altior 'extremely unlikely' to race in King George VI Chase at Kempton Park
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Car crashes into Tesco cafe in Sutton Coldfield
- Walsall v Macclesfield Town
- Macclesfield Town: Silkmen to field side against Walsall after previous game postponed
- General election 2019: Labour loses across West Midlands
- Wolverhampton Wanderers v Tottenham Hotspur
- Lisa Bennett death: Couple jailed for life over homeless woman's murder
- General election 2019: Conservatives win West Bromwich East
- Sheffield United v Aston Villa
- Birmingham terror arrests: Man and woman held by police
- Birmingham City v West Bromwich Albion
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol stabbing: Boy, 14, arrested over death of teenager
- M4 crash: One dead and one injured in four-vehicle collision
- Mansfield approach for Coughlin turned down by Bristol Rovers
- Ipswich Town v Bristol Rovers
- Yola: From 'house screamer' to four-time Grammy nominee
- Check your train time - new timetables to begin
- Scottish Open: Judd Trump and Ronnie O'Sullivan beaten in Glasgow
- Bristol University students demand action against racism
- Heineken European Champions Cup: Clermont Auvergne v Bath (Sun)
- Challenge Cup: Stade Francais v Bristol Bears
Cornwall Council News feed
- Live a life free from fear and abuse this Christmas
- First trees of 8,000-hectare Forest for Cornwall to be planted: Saltash, December 17
- Healthcare workers to get their FREE flu jab - and help avoid outbreaks this winter
- Voting in the 2019 General Election
- Celebrating the innovation and resilience of young people
- Shaping the autism strategy for Cornwall
- Young people from Cornwall visit Westminster to talk about emotional resilience
- Using technology to help independent learning
- When to put your sacks out this Christmas!
- General Election 2019: Cornwall sees increase in registered voters
BBC Essex News Feed
- 'Remember our stillborn babies in Christmas cards'
- Scunthorpe United 2-2 Colchester United
- Southend United 2-2 Rotherham United
- Jail for Colchester couple who sexually abused baby
- Scottish Open: Mark Selby knocks out Ronnie O'Sullivan in Glasgow
- Grays lorry deaths: Driver denies links to human trafficking plot
- Harry Lennon: Southend defender apologises after Dover pub video
- General election 2019: Headlines in the East of England
- Election results 2019: Tories increase majorities as Essex remains blue
- Westcliff murder: Man dies from stab wounds after 'disturbance'
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Accrington Stanley 4-1 Portsmouth
- Hayling Island: Search for person missing in the sea
- Hampshire schoolboy records Christmas climate change single
- Southampton v West Ham United
- Election results 2019: BBC Reporters analyse what happened in the south
- General election 2019: Labour increases majority in Portsmouth South
- General election 2019: Polls open in the South
- Southampton couple jailed for sexually abusing 'vulnerable' boys
- Aneurin Donald: Hampshire batsman may miss all of 2020 season with knee injury
- Isle of Wight rescued tiger, Simi, dies of circus injuries
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Man released over partner's death in Wigan hospital
- Alex Rodda: Man charged with murder over Cheshire boy's death
- Wigan stabbing: Attempted murder arrest after attack
- Alex Rodda: Boy found dead in village named
- Walsall 1-1 Macclesfield Town
- Swindon Town 2-0 Oldham Athletic
- Salford City 0-1 Exeter City
- Peterborough United 1-0 Bolton Wanderers
- Stockport stabbing: Teenage boy injured in 'mindless attack'
- Wigan Athletic 1-1 Huddersfield Town: Relegation rivals play out draw
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City 1-0 Tranmere Rovers
- Kindness advent calendar brightens up Lincoln school day
- General election 2019: What questions do you have?
- General election 2019: Tories retake Lincoln
- General election 2019: Yorkshire and Lincolnshire votes
- Alan Wood death: 'New leads' in 2009 'disturbing murder'
- Horsey seal released after 'necklace' injury recovery
- JD Wetherspoon 'to create 10,000 jobs over four years'
- Spalding relief road route redrawing backed to save homes
- How to watch the BBC Question Time under-30s special
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Rock Choir Free Taster 15 January 2020
- General Election Hustings – Amersham – Sat Dec 7
- Amersham Rotate with Janie’s Homeless Friends – collecting to help homeless on Sat Dec 7 at Amersham Christmas Festival
- Upcoming Amersham Art Group Meetings
- Santa’s Winter Wonderland – Amersham Field Centre – 30 Nov, 7 & 8 Dec
- Charity Christmas Concert Thursday 19 December – Amersham
- The Chiltern Camerata – Amersham Free Church – 23 November
- Santa Dash – St. Francis Hospice – December 15
- Amersham – Model Railway Exhibition – 26 October
- Chiltern Open Air Museum – Traditional Christmas Event – 7-8 December
Sunderland's winless run extends to eight games in all competitions as Blackpool draw 1-1 at the Stadium of Light.
Boris Johnson visits Sedgefield in north-east England, which has returned its first Conservative MP for 84 years, following the party's general election victory.
Why did the Conservatives win a seat they did not target and one they had never won before?
Ex-forward Alan Shearer says he lost millions of pounds because of 'bad pension advice'.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Burnley and Newcastle United.
Do you have a question about the election results?
A look at some of the standout moments from across England in the 2019 general election.
Seats held by Labour for generations across the Midlands and north of England are won by the Tories.
Ian Levy got 17,440 votes to win the seat which has been held by Labour since it was created in 1950.
The Conservatives have won the former mining constituency, which has been in Labour hands since 1950.
Connor Marsden was driving at more than twice the speed limit when he struck the 10-year-old.
Sunderland boss Phil Parkinson tells winger Aiden McGeady he can leave League One side Sunderland in January.
Dogs take centre stage on the day voters cast their ballot in the UK general election.
Leighton Barrass is convicted of murder, while Ally Gordon is found guilty of manslaughter.
The singer has laryngitis and is told to rest his vocal cords for two weeks.
Polling stations in Northumberland, Tyneside and County Durham will be open until 22:00 GMT.
How do Sunderland and Newcastle return election results so quickly and is there really a race?
Will Sunderland and Newcastle City councils do it again or will they get a new challenger?
Tributes are paid to the "larger-than-life" TV broadcaster, scientist and conservationist.
A 10-year-old boy was surprised by his hero singer Sam Fender after receiving gig tickets for his birthday.