Tyne and Wear
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Victims 'told not to report' Jehovah's Witness child abuse
- Royal Blood gig in Birmingham: Police find 53 stolen phones
- Tony Pulis: West Brom boss says he 'will plough on' as manager after loss to Chelsea
- Maidstone United v Solihull Moors
- Walsall v Gillingham
- Liam Gallagher guitar stolen from blind woman in Birmingham
- Kwame Thomas: Coventry City loan striker to Solihull Moors
- Reading v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- John Motson meets BBC Radio 5 live's young commentator of the year
- Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol sailor dies in Clipper Round the World Race
- Pedestrian dies after being hit by car in Bristol
- A Bristol charity recreates the experience of dementia
- 100 Women: How the 'urinary leash' keeps women at home
- Wasteland in Bristol turned into a 'berry maze'
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan hammers Judd Trump in final
- Bristol Rovers v AFC Wimbledon
- Wales v Georgia: Travel warning to rugby fans in Cardiff
- Elderly woman injured by suspected shoplifter in Bristol
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan to face Judd Trump in China final
Cornwall Council News feed
- Forestry and strengthening community networks on the agenda for Falmouth and Penryn Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall’s Lord Lieutenant presents British Empire Medals to five Local Community Heroes
- Two Cornwall Council social workers nominated for prestigious awards
- Cornwall Council continues to work with partners to repair road and support residents and businesses in Coverack
- Cornwall Council announces road into Coverack expected to open next week
- Cornwall one of the lowest areas in England for new HIV diagnosis
- How would you allocate the budget for Council services? Public consultation opens today
- Treffry Viaduct and Luxulyan Valley set for major conservation works following a £3.6M National Lottery boost
- Cabinet discusses key decisions on budget, investment programme, new waste contract and proposals to transform adult and children’s services
- Pencalenick students 'pass out' at Falmouth Community Fire Station parade
BBC Essex News Feed
- Colchester Castle hosts dance class for people with Parkinson's disease
- Colchester United 0-0 Morecambe
- Portsmouth 1-0 Southend United
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Judd Trump for 'one of the best victories'
- Children in Need: Fundraisers in the east support Pudsey
- BBC Children in Need Pudsey pump trolley challenge
- Colchester woman jailed for spending parents' life savings
- Shanghai Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan to face Judd Trump in China final
- Design for planned nuclear power plant in Essex unveiled
- Greater Anglia's new trains revealed in virtual reality
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Council to ask government for £26m Botley bypass backing
- Eastleigh v Barrow
- Hartlepool United v Aldershot Town
- Portsmouth v Southend United
- Ross Stearn: Sutton United re-sign winger after Eastleigh release
- Boy, 13, 'sexually assaulted by stranger' in Aldershot
- Children in Need money getting kids ready for school
- Children in Need: Special needs pre-school grateful for support
- Liverpool v Southampton
- Glitter banned by Dorset children's nursery chain
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Tommy Fleetwood beats Justin Rose to Race to Dubai crown
- Manchester Arena attack survivor returns to karate club
- John Stones: Man City defender set for six-week injury lay-off
- Bury 0-3 Blackburn Rovers
- Wigan Athletic 1-2 Bradford City
- Oldham Athletic 3-1 Rochdale
- Macclesfield Town 0-0 Boreham Wood
- Andy Burnham launches plan for 'left-behind' town centres
- Man arrested after light aircraft crash in Salford
- Phil Jones: Jose Mourinho says defender had six injections to play for England
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City 1-2 Coventry City
- Children in Need 2017 highlights
- X Factor singer Ella Henderson's father loses fraud convictions appeal
- Bridge backed over 'misused' Lincoln level crossing
- Man charged with raping two girls in Derby in 1970s and 1980s
- Price of Football 2017: League Two ticket prices rise
- Price of Football 2017: Young adult fans are 'put off' by cost of football
- Contaminated mustard gas soil to go from Roughton Moor
- Brexit 'not a disaster' for Grimsby, says Norman Lamont
- Hundreds support Lincoln street appeal for Beechey brothers
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Hearing Dogs Christmas Market – Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th November
- Drawing for Beginners: Still-Life and Animal Studies – Amersham – 29 Nov & 6 Dec
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society Concert – Amersham – 25 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 22 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 8 November
- Amersham Museum New Dinky Toy Exhibition
- The Titfield Thunderbolt – 8 to 11 Nov. @ The Elgiva Theatre, Chesham – Chesham Theatre Company
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 28 November
- Sir Christèmas: A Selection of Seasonal Music – 3 December
- Amersham Art Group – Oil Painting Demonstration – 7 November
New Sunderland manager Chris Coleman says he will look to quickly get rid of players lacking commitment.
Heritage in South Tyneside and Redcar and Cleveland will be explored thanks to a £127,000 cash boost.
Sunderland set an unwanted record and Luton score from a "different postcode" - five EFL things you might have missed.
Special edition shirts will raise money for a holiday home for sick children and their families.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Gateshead and Tranmere Rovers.
Chris Coleman leaves his job with Wales after almost six years to take over at Championship club Sunderland.
Around 75,000 claimants were underpaid by mistakes made in assessing the main sickness benefit.
Louis Murray met his victim at the trampoline club where he coached the boy.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Sunderland and Millwall.
The movement was sparked by Donald Trump's comment about Hillary Clinton.
The pedestrian was struck by a red Ford Fiesta on Victoria Road West in Hebburn, police say.
Campaigners say the plant in Washington would be bad for the environment and increase local traffic.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Manchester United and Newcastle United.
Professor Sir John Burn will take up the role with Newcastle Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Reilly's father vented his frustration online, claiming the six-year-old was not being invited to other youngsters' parties.
With minimum alcohol pricing given the go-ahead, will shoppers in southern Scotland nip into England instead?
People should not be locked up because a computer predicts they are likely to offend, a human rights group tells MPs.
Barnsley boss Paul Heckingbottom says he has had no contact with Sunderland about their managerial vacancy.
Speakers and artists from across the world will contribute to an equality conference and exhibition.
The Women's Super League has the highest increases across all ticket categories in 2017-18, but remains Britain's cheapest league to watch live football.